Maybelline® New York Volum' Express® The Rocket™ Washable Mascara Blackest Black 2-0.3 fl. oz. Carded Packs

BY MAYBELLINE

This patented supersonic brush has a hard inner core and evenly-spaced soft bristles to deliver 8X the volume. This clump-free mascara glides on evenly from root to tip for big, smooth, and even eyelashes. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. see more...

Nicole D.
Tucson
This mascara was okay, it definitely wasn’t one of my favorites simply because it didn’t do much for my lashes. I purchased this mascara at Ulta and i don’t use it anymore simply because i found other mascaras that I liked better. It’s an okay mascara and it does make your lashes look more voluminous but i found it to be a bit chunky but for a very fair price
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Es asombrosa me alarga las pestañas no las deja con residuos es fácil de aplicar con tan solo dos capas y listo dura todo el día es aprueba de agua no se me riega , claro que la volvería a comprar el precio es genial
R C.
Unfortunately it dries up fast. it has a really great brush though, i like it. Easy to use at first. Until it started drying up. Lasts long enough to get me through the day. There's definitely room for improvement.  I would not buy again.  Maybe I got a bad batch, who knows.
Alexis S.
Vallejo , CA
This was the first mascara I ever used I was 12 when I bought it. Made my lashes super duper long and full 😍 I’m a repeat user but now I use it to blend my false lashes. I use it all the time and recommend to everyone ❤️
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
This is my favorite mascara! Even compared to some more expensive brands. I have naturally long eyelashes but this mascara adds good volume and doesn't clump them together. Also a good value for the price/ Definitely would recommend. Ive bought many times  Maybelline Volum' Express® The Rocket® Washable Mascara
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
It’s a good drugstore mascara for the price you pay. It’s easy to apply and causes your lashes to look very long. The packaging kinda looks like Barney, but besides that it’s good. I wouldn’t buy again because when it starts to dry out it gets extra clumpy in my opinion.
Analise J.
Richmond
This mascara is one of my favorites. It blends in really nice with my false eyelashes and it doesn’t clump up. The packaging is good. The wand is perfect for my eye shape. I recommend this if you want a bold mascara to wear.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
My favorite mascara ever! It’s the only thing that makes my lashes curl!! Total life saver! And you can pretty much find it anywhere!
Jessie G.
akron
My go to mascara
I absolutely love this formula
It doesn’t flake and is very water proof
Emma H.
This mascara works wonders and I love this mascara, one of my favourites. I’ve used 3 tubes already and on my fourth this is an amazing product and will continue to use from now on! Why do I love it so much? Well it doesn’t make your lashes clumpy , which I hate and is a pet peeve of mine and also it really accentuates your lashes and makes your eyes pop!