Dana N.
Dana N.
Tacoma, WA

Does this make your lashes longer or volumenes?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Nov. 5, 2012, 4:09 p.m.
A little longer..but nothing overly dramatic.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Nov. 2, 2012, 5:08 p.m.
I feel like it only makes the lashes longer, and not by much, One by One does a much better job at making them longer,
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:39 p.m.
Forgot to say in my last one, since the mascaras basically have the same name, I meant the red mascara for the same name for more length. I think it's washable, but it definitely gives you that lift.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:38 p.m.
It does add some volume/length but but it kind of stays natural looking. I don't tend to get that big OUT THERE eye makeup. If you're going for very long then maybe try Maybelline New York Volum' Express. Hope I helped.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Oct. 30, 2012, 9:39 p.m.
It does both for me but I would say its more on volume.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Oct. 30, 2012, 4:19 p.m.
My lashes are pretty long to begin with so for me it doesn't make them longer, just darker and more defined.
Betsaida L.
Betsaida L.
Oct. 30, 2012, 1:56 p.m.
It does both for me. My eyelashes are pretty short and thin. But honestly you have to try it. When it comes to mascaras and foundations we all have different needs, reactions, skin type, lashes.. etc. Maybelline is my favorite brand for mascaras but others hate it. Another that I really like but hated is the L'oreal Carbon Black. It's soooo black and WOW but it dried out fast and got little black dots all over my face.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:41 p.m.
I don't know about the long part since I have pretty long lashes already, but it def. doesn't help with volume. I'd recommend you try Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara Volume (it's the purple one)

Join Now