Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

DOES IT REALLY VOLUMES AND IS IT HARD TO REMOVE ?
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Nov. 3, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
It definitely has volume and its not hard to remove at all!!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Sept. 17, 2013, 12:32 a.m.
It does volumize but after awhile it doesn't do the job quite as well and will clump.
Alina I.
Alina I.
Sept. 9, 2013, 9:54 a.m.
I didn't find this product to add any more volume than my other mascara. It's not waterproof yet it was not easy to remove. Also, I found it to be clumpy and I don't like the wand. I'm sticking with, and highly recommend, Falsies by Maybelline. It's waterproof, comes off easy, and really seperates and lengthens my lashes as well as adds volume.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Sept. 1, 2013, 11:13 p.m.
It does give my lashes more volume
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Aug. 27, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
I don't think it's a bad mascara for the price, but there are better mascaras out there as far as volume goes. it's not too hard to remove, i used neutrogena makeup removing wipes and had no problem taking it off
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
Yes it make lashes longer and it is not waterproof
Deja L.
Deja L.
Aug. 22, 2013, 6:31 a.m.
Theres nothing about the effects this mascara creates that really makes it stand out from others. For me, I didn't notice anything special. Just your average results. It was a little tougher to remove for me.
Lyssa H.
Lyssa H.
Aug. 22, 2013, 12:55 a.m.
Yep it does.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Aug. 20, 2013, 8:37 p.m.
My eyelashes look great after I'm done with it but I so always curl my lashes. I don't buy the waterproof kind, nor do I use makeup remover and I have no problem removing it. Hope that helps!

Join Now