Add a Photo

By Maybelline New York

#11 in Mascara

COLOSSAL LASHES IN JUST ONE COAT!

CREATES 9X THE VOLUME, instantly

COLLAGEN FORMULA + MEGA BRUSH plumps lashes

Why You'll Love It

The most colossal lashes in just one coat.

• Lush collagen-enriched plumping formula and Mega Brush instantly build 9X volume, without clumps

• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested

• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula

For Best Results

Sweep brush from root to tip to plump lashes and achieve dramatic volume. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® New York Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Photos (274)
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.

I love this mascara for the price ! Not too light nor too heavy ,it does a great job for every day wearing. Doesnt clump . I always use a lash curler first then apply two coats of this mascara I do use the waterproof version as well depending on the weather. only pick about this its hard to take off.
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO

Iv been using this mascara for over 4 years it's a must have even with my other high end mascaras like roller lash I find myself always coming back to this mascara or using it to add another coat on top. The wand is big and thick which I LOVe Instead of those plasticky thin wands that don't do a thing! And of course the formula is super dark and goes on my lashes like paint 🙌🏽 I looveeeee
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lexington, Sc

Great mascara overall, it really does add volume to my lashes, and it doesn't smudge if my eyes get watery.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This is my favorite mascara. Cheap, and does the job. I love how this makes my lashes look and I don't have to spend a fortune to have it.
Vanessa  P.
Vanessa P.
Kent, WA

Have heard many great reviews for this mascara, but It hasn't done much for my eyelashes. Yes it does give somewhat volume but it doesn't last very long.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Beech Grove, IN

By far my favorite cheap mascara. Gives a perfect every day look for small lashes. Can't beat the price and the fact that every drugstore sells it. If your wanting huge long lashes this isn't for you though. Comes off easily and easy to apply.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this mascara it's my favorite one overall and doesn't flake that easily or smudge and doesn't clump but volumizes like crazy
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I have used this maybelline New York volume mascarpone and really liked it. It makes your eyelashes look full and long. I recommend it, I use it daily and come off good with water unless you take off your make up with makeup remover, that works too.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

I just have to have the brush....this mascara has my fake lashes on standby! I love the fullness it creates with my lashes. My lashes are separate and has the prettiest curl.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Montgomery, AL

Keeps your curly eyelashes, separated and gives them volume. the effect on your lashes lasts long without smudging.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
phoenix, AZ

What is your favorite mascara?
Codi A.
Codi A.
July 28, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Better than sex from two faced is my ultimate favorite
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

Does this mascara clump like others do?
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Aug. 28, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
I don't have any issues at all with clumping. The brush is really good.
Jadyn B.
Jadyn B.
Ruskin, FL

Is this a clumpy mascara?
Aug. 18, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Never! Absolutely recommend
Melesina V.
Melesina V.

Does this mascara clump easily? I usually put two coats of mascara on.
KENNIA M.
KENNIA M.
July 19, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Yes. COLOSSAL LASHES IN JUST ONE COAT! works so good. CREATES 9X THE VOLUME, instantly! YES IT DOES. The best eye lash coat and its so smooth. safe and light, Washable, also available in Waterproof formula. Don't apply make up and let it dry, apply both coats back to back for better results..
Diana S.
Diana S.

Does this make your lashes bigger?
Aug. 18, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Looks significantly longer for me!

Join Now