Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#13 in Mascara
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

9 days left

COLOSSAL LASHES IN JUST ONE COAT!

CREATES 9X THE VOLUME, instantly

COLLAGEN FORMULA + MEGA BRUSH plumps lashes

Why You'll Love It

The most colossal lashes in just one coat.

• Lush collagen-enriched plumping formula and Mega Brush instantly build 9X volume, without clumps

• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested

• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula

For Best Results

Sweep brush from root to tip to plump lashes and achieve dramatic volume. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline® New York Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Photos (454)
 Oi revisão um dos meus mascaras favorito ultimamente, o poderoso Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara. Eu tenho usado isso muito frequentemente no mês passado, e posso dizer que é um produto farmácia grande. Minha parte favorita sobre este rímel Maybelline é que dá um monte de volume e definição para seus cílios, eles são instantaneamente mais escura e mais bonita depois de apenas uma camada de mascara.It é perfeito para uso diário, mas também para a noite make-up parece. A única coisa que eu realmente não gosto é que ele não fornece muito comprimento, a menos que você realmente insistir com 2-3 casacos. Vamos ver o que você também deve saber sobre este produto. De ceva timp am tot zis că posta acest review, şi uite că în sfârşit ia venit rândul. Este tipo de tratamento para o tratamento de pele pode ser feito em um local sem problemas, Maybelline O Colossal Volum Express Mascara. Mi se pare un produs foarte bun para um obtendo gene groase e mais volum, chiar e aplicar a união de strat de mascara. No entanto, o produto pode ser utilizado em têxteis a partir de um produto, pode ser perfeito para um fornecedor e pode ser usado para fabricar uma máquina de seringa. Desigur, in the doilea caz va trebui să insişti puţin şi să aplici un al doilea strat de produs, pentru un efect dramático. New Yorkit super fácil de aplicar o recurso "não clumps" é a melhor parte, este Maybelline New York mascara tem uma fórmula de colágeno que permite que o perfeito Separação de seus cílios,
Miss. Hillary P.
Miss. Hillary P.
Portland, OR

So, I'm particularly picky when it comes to my lashes & the mascara that I use on them! I usually ALWAYS prefer a wand with small bristles, I usually can't get to those hard to reach baby lashes with a big old bulky wand. But, recently I have been on the hunt for a new mascara, & I chose to give Maybelline's colossal chaotic lash a trial run. I have been using this mascara for three days now, & I actually do like it, it's not my holy grail (which I am determined to find, very soon) but, I actually don't mind the larger bristles on this wand. I don't end up with mascara everywhere, and I love how long it makes my lower lashes. The only thing I don't particularly like about this mascara, is the fact that i can't get my lashes super dark, even with the blackest black color i got. I have to apply like four coats to be satisfied. It's just not a thick enough consistency for me, it almost seemed as if the mascara had been opened a few times, and sort of dried out. Is not that super wet consistency that a brand new mascara usually is, so that was a bit odd to me. So all in all, I will continue to use this product, until i make it to the store, to try my next mascara! So, this one didn't hit the mark for me, but it has made me realize I may actually like a wand with bigger bristles.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I've always used and loved Maybelline mascaras, but wasn't a fan of this one in high school. However, fast forward five years, I recently complimented a coworker on her eyelashes and she swore by it so I picke
d it up. I never remembered it being this good! I've fallen in love with this little yellow tube of awesome. I've got the length naturally so I'm looking for definition and volume (I like it dramatic), and the Colossal delivers for sure. I can pile it on as thick as I want, the color is bold and black, and it puts my stubborn, all over the place lashes where they need to be. The brush is big but not obnoxious. In my experience it gives lots of volume and more length can be achieved by building at the tips. Best part is, it comes off and the end of the day without a fight. It does flake minimally throughout an 8+ hour day of wear, which granted my luck isn't a huge issue for me but could be for someone with oilier eyelids. Had to dock a star for that reason but would rate 4.5 if I could.
vonj c.
vonj c.
Newark, De

Ever since I started wearing makeup, mascara has been my go-to for a quick and easy look. Running out of mascara can be detrimental to my morning routine; considering what it brings to my look. I was having one of those "zombie" days, where you just roll out of bed and don't care to do much with your look. I then reached into my green makeup bag, where I grabbed my colossal volume express mascara, covered in eyeshadow dust, and went to apply it. As I took the long brush of mascara into my hands to brush my naked lashes, I realized, that the pump I was pumping, wasn't as pumpy as usual. I was devastated, and went to the Walgreens to buy some more. After my second purchase of this mascara, with several days of light usage, the mascara was ,yet again, dried out. This mascara is great for a light look, and to be left on the shelf for months. The formula however, is just as susceptible to drying out quickly , as a dollar store mascara . NEVER AGAIN
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.

Since I started wearing make-up, mascara has been my go-to for a quick and easy look. It's over the eyelash mask can be detrimental to my morning routine; Taking into account what leads to my look. I was having one of those "zombie days" where he just got out of bed and did not bother to do much with his gaze. Then hand in my bag of green makeup, where I grabbed my volume of colossal express mascara, covered in powdered eyeshadow, and went to apply it. As I took the long mascara brush in my hands to brush my bare eyelashes, I realized, that the pump I was pumping was not as pumpy as usual. I was devastated, and went to the Walgreens to buy some more. After my second purchase of this eyelash mask, with several days of light use, the mask was, once again, dried out. This mask is ideal for a spot light, and to leave it on the shelf for months. The formula however, is as susceptible to rapid drying as a dollar store eyelash mask. NEVER MORE
Crisxandra f.
Crisxandra f.

This is my go to mascara. I have sensitive eyes and many mascaras cause irritation. I also wear contacts which further increases my eye irritation. I've has no issues with this mascara.

I purchased the Glam Brown, as I have red hair. The color is amazing.. not too dark, not too light. Minimal clumping with a great

Pictures show premascara and post mascara. I wear a lighter amount only on my top lashes
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ

I have very straight lashes and curl them, but only waterproof mascara tends to hold my curl. They were out of stock of the waterproof version of this mascara, so I decided to try the non-waterproof.This mascara has a natural-bristle brush that is quite large, about the length of my eye and pretty wide, but definitely not hard to use or control.I usually apply one or two coats, depending on how I feel that day, curling between coats and after everything has dried.(NO, I don't find that it damages my lashes.) I didn't find it clumping at all and separated as well as volumizes my lashes quite a bit. I find it's easy to create both a natural and more dramatic lash look with this, which is great. A+ for versatility :)However, this mascara tends to flake just a bit when you wear it for an extended period of time.
Dorangela G.
Dorangela G.

First let me start off by saying I'm a total loyal CGLB fan. I tried Colossal and at first hated it.. It seemed so watery and made my lashes spidery so I just used it to apply to my outer lashes (to wing it out) after my CGLB but now that'm out of LB, Colossal rocks! Maybe the formula just thickened(pretty sure that's what happened), but it's amazing now. Nicew, big brush. Creates dramatic eyes yet are buildable and I can easily create a wide-eyed look for everyday wear. This mascara has had some smudging issues.. Next time I'll probably get the waterproof, but this thickens my lashes so well! Plus, it gave more length than expected, but still gave an oomph to my lashes, which is awesome cause I prefer volumizing over lengthening mascaras. :) looks like my CGLB has some competition
Anggy G.
Anggy G.
Medley, Florida

I have been pleasantly surprised with this mascara! It has provided me with longer and thicker looking eyelashes. The mascara is nice and "juicy." What I mean is that it isn't a thin or dryer mascara, it is nice and thick and full. I like that the mascara is super black as it creates a more dramatic look. I do like the brush and how it applies the product, but I feel like it may be just a tad bit too big for my eyes. I have to be super cautious that I don't get it on my eyes when applying it. The tube that it comes in is a nice gold/yellow tone with purple writing. The tube is large and doesn't feel cheap. I will definitely purchase this product in the future and suggest it for someone looking for an affordable volumizing mascara.
phill a.
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA

I recently bought this mascara and liked it. It did an amazing job to separate my lashes! It made my lashes even longer. Although, it didn't give me much volume. My lashes were separated but they were still a little thin. I got the waterproof version of this mascara and it really was waterproof. It was easy to remove with cleansing wipes as well. It is also a wet formula mascara. It managed to separate my lashes and not be clumpy after several coats. Overall, its a good mascara and I would recommend it. I don't use this alone though. I like to layer it on with the Lash Sensational by Maybelline. I just really like have thing lashes. I recommend this to girls who are just starting out with makeup.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ

What is your favorite mascara?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

Does this mascara clump like others do?
Jadyn B.
Jadyn B.
Ruskin, FL

Is this a clumpy mascara?
Diana S.
Diana S.

Does this make your lashes bigger?
Melesina V.
Melesina V.

Does this mascara clump easily? I usually put two coats of mascara on.