Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#817 in Eyeliner
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

5 days left

Unstoppable liner's smudge proof, stay put, waterproof formula won't budge until you want it to. Its self sharpening packaging swivels up and down so the point is always sharp and ready to define. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers and ophthalmologist tested.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Hyattsville, MD

Great definition, this made my wings look amazing! Lasted all day and didn't smudge once! I would definitely recommend to everyone I bump into!! Packaging was light and easy to open, going to stock up atMAYBELLINE Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Onyx my local Walmart!
Tyler M.
Tyler M.

I love how creamy and easy to apply this is - both in my waterline and my tightline. It's comfortable and not drying. It does like to settle in my tear duct by the end of the day, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars. It doesn't seem to run or anything, but it does migrate a bit.
Rinki G.
Rinki G.

Love this eyeliner I have been using it for years and its the only one I use. The eyeliner lasts all day (is tear proof) and has nice packaging which is great for travel. I purchased this at Target but its available at any regular store. Would definitely recommend.
Karen D.
Karen D.

I used this pencil all the time when I didn't do liquid eyeliner! The price isn't too bad for eyeliner. However, my biggest issue with this product is that it does not last long and smudges very easily I would probably not buy it again
Briana P.
Briana P.

This eye liner has been my go-to for years! I love how easy it is to use for any eye look that I want, even a winged liner! I love that I can buy it at Walmart. I love sharing how great this product is with my friends and family.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Eyeliner is great. The color compliments anyone with green or blue eyes and is very pretty. Compares to any other eyeliner because it does the job. The liner does go on easily and smooth. I would probably buy this again sometime.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

The windup pencil is so quick and easy to apply. It stays on for the most of the day if you apply two coats. It swipes on easy and looks great! I would recommend to a friend who is looking for a good, reasonably priced liner.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kent, OH

This eyeliner was okay. I am allergic to some eyeliners that makes the corners of my eyes crack and water. Unfortunately, this was one of them. It was easy to apply and looked great until my eyes watered it all off.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Wildwood

Great for the price eyeliner simple and can break off easy but as a drug store product it always applies nicely around the eye. It lasts longer however also smudges very easily. Have bought on multiple occasions.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY

Showstopper for sure! I never leave home with eyeliner. It's the easiest way to look well put together without a lot of effort. The eyeliner goes on smoothly and effortlessly. Love my eyeliner, love this brand!