BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

13 looks in one Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow palette. Extraordinary color from Maybelline's ultra-blendable pigments. Long wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.

Buy on Walgreens*
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This palette was average for me - I really liked the looks of the smoky shades, but I wasn't crazy about the pigmentation of some of them. You would definitely want to use a primer with these to help the colors show up. The price is pretty good and I like how blendable the shades were, but I personally wish some of the shades had more pigment to them.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Gastonia , NC
Review for: Palette
Love all these colors the browns are my favorite. I use this product everyday. My go to eyeshadow pallet. Price is less then $10 at Walgreens so it is very cheap for as good as it is. Very long lasting will stay on all night or day. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I recently got this palette at my local walgreens and it's amazing the colors are beautiful !!!! So many looks u can achieve but the ink share does lack color but I don't mind I don't like pink eyeshadow lol
Stafford M.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
This palette is amazing pretty color a lot of looks with joust this one a palette and truly love t to death and I will buy it over and over again and 100% recommend the is to people
Paula M.
Paula M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great palette. For a more defined look add a primer first. Great colors and variety. Not as pigmented as the brights palette.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
So I bought two eye shadow pallets by Maybelline this Summer and one was the Blushed Nudes and the other was The Smokes pallet and I really like them both. I have gotten more use out of the Blushed Nudes but I think I like the shades of the Smokes more. I have been creating looks lately using the matte shades from both pallets. I think both pallets offer a beautiful variety of shades of shimmer and mattes and I think they both are pigmented nicely for a drugstore pallet, and considering the price, but do require a little building up to create a more dramatic look. I think they are good beginner pellets and I will probably buy the other two just to have in my collection.
angela t.
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
Review for: Palette
I think this palette is absolutely fabulous. It kind of reminds me of the Naked palette. The case is very compact, just the right size to throw in a small cosmetic bag and carry in your purse.The colors are stunning, great pigmentation and packs on really easy, a little goes a long way. I found the colors to be very blendable and there was really no fallout like some other eyeshadows I have used. This palette will definitely be go-to for me. As for the gel eyeliner, I received #611 in the color soft nude. Its really open up your eyes. It glided on very easily when applied to my waterline. My least favorite was the mascara the falsies push up angel. I think the packaging is very pretty, however, the mascara had a smell that I really don't like. upon application, the wand seemed to separate my lashes instead of making them appear full or lengthened. I had to go over it with my own mascara to take away that spider leg look. I received this product free for testing purposes, I was not paid to do this review this is 100% my own opinion.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Palette
I have all these palettes, I love Maybelline as a drugstore brand but this palette was a huge miss for me it's not very pigmented it doesn't blend easy and it's very chalky with a lot of fall out for someone just starting out a make up I would recommend this you get different colors and a pallet from the drugstore for $10 so I would recommend it for someone just starting out
Lillian K.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Palette
I feel like every one of the palettes in this line are such a let down. The eyeshadows are not very pigmented and there's a ton of fallout. The darker colors all ended up looking muddy. This palette wasn't cheap either for drugstore. I suggest you check out wet n wild eyeshadows instead
Ingrid T.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
This is a good palette for being from the drugstore. I wouldn't say it's the greatest since there are other eye shadow palettes that are greater quality. To start on a positive note, there are several shades that are pigmented, with a minimal amount of fallout. I would strongly recommend using a primer to makeup these shadow pop. If you don't use a primer they will end up showing up as being chalky. These are dry shadows. The negative thing I would have to say about this palette is that there are about two or three shades that are very chunky and have fallout. They can be worked with but require an extra bit of effort to make them look good. Overall I would recommend this palette if you can't find the Maybelline Rock nudes palette.