Maybelline New York The Smokes Eye Shadow Palette

13 looks in one Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow palette. Extraordinary color from Maybelline's ultra-blendable pigments. Long wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline New York The Smokes Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“Love this pallet! It's inexpensive and the colors are super pigmented! I use it all the time :) it's a must have!” in 11 reviews
“...less then $10 at Walgreens so it is very cheap for as good as it is. Very long lasting will stay on all night or day. I would recommend this product to anyone! ” in 6 reviews
“essa paleta de sombras nude é maravilhosa, infelismente a minha ja acabou de tanto que usei, ela tem uma pigmentaçao muito boa uma textura otima que da pra usar ate sem pincel, como todos os produtos desta marcas sao maravilhosos... amo todos e indico com certeza a todas as minhas seguidoras e amigas” in 4 reviews
Russellville, KY
I love the different options listed on the back you can do two color pairs, three colors in a group or use all four colors in a group and end up with countless different options for every occasion
Shepherdstown, WV
I have blue eyes and love using Grey's/silvers on my eye lids! This pallet has the perfect shades for me, with a few nudes included! The only thing I would improve is maybe adding a lighter brown to the pallet but I will be buying again regardless!
Bostic, NC
Maybelline New York The Smokes Eye Shadow Palette allows you to create the perfect smokey eye look. I love the options it gives you to create a different look everyday. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who uses eye shadow. Its awesome
Gladstone, VA
The only eyeshadow I like is Maybelline. The other brands seem to just sweat off my lids. But Maybelline stays on all day and all night. It's so good quality. The colors are amazing. I love the browns. I recommend Maybelline eyeshadow.
Middleburg, FL
Nice rich dark colors. Blends together well. Darks are very pigmented so a littlw bit goes a long way. Colors do look similar so swatching is a must to make sure what color ia what from dark blue to purple to black
Nolensville, TN
This eye shadow palatte is great for creating that sultry Smokey eye that you want for a night out. Everything blends well in this palatte and it definitely is a huge bang for your buck!
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palletes. The smoky eye look has always been my go to look and all the colors in this pallete satisfies that for me. It applies easily and lasts me all day and if i am lazy even through the night. I will be buying again!!
Mcminnville, TN
I love this pallete especially using it on people who do not like color its great for smokey eyes but still has the beautiful blue and purples to give them that just enough pop its very blendable and doesnt leave fallout! I give this product 5 stars for sure!
Love this palette..... I love any type of Smokey eye in any color.... I love to play around with the color from bold looks to and everyday Smokey eye look! This palette has a little of everything I look for!
Mount Airy, NC
These were a little difficult for me to blend out, probably because of the darkness of the shades.  They did apply smoothly, just couldn't achieve the look I wanted as they were a bit dark.