Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mercedes G.Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jahanvi S.Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah C.See all 615 photos

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #38 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Create looks From day to night. Deep to light.

Why You'll Love It

13 looks in one eyeshadow palette.

Extraordinary Colour From our ultra-blendable pigments.

Long Wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.

For Best Results

3. Contour crease

Duos:

1. Shade lid

2. Contour crease

• Is this a palette that a beginner cou...Crown brushes 35 rose gold eye... 414 Answers
  • Are these easy to blend? And is it wo...Yes it is very easy to blend a... 201 Answers
  • Does this eyeshadow work well without...Ive used it both ways, being i... 12 Answers
Photos (615)
Ria A.
Ria A.
Brooklyn, NY
May 31, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Eye Shadow
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING!
For the price you pay, you might think it's not that great but be ready to be mistaken.
This is such a great palette full of amazing everyday colors.
I've had it for a while now and I just started to really use it and it's absolutely amazing.
I love the shimmery shades. They are what give the palette life.
The pigmentation of the shimmery shades are just fabulous. I adore the shimmery shades. They are my favorite in the palette.
I did, however, have a problem with the matte shades. They weren't very pigmented at all. I was very disappointed with the matte shades. I expected so much more from them. The shades look so beautiful but it's sad that the pigmentation on these shades aren't the best.
BUT, I definitely love the shimmery shades and I think they make up for the matte shades.
This palette is amazing for beginners.
It's inexpensive and has some of the best shades.
I would recommend it definitely just because of the gorgeous shimmery shade.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Orange Park, FL
Maybelline's nude collection of eye-shadows, especially this one with so many shades, are my go to for quick and easy day wear. I use this for casual setting, business, and they are even great for a first date. I love that they have matte and shimmer options because this allows for the different dynamics of use for appropriate eye wear at functions. Also, since these are more natural tones, everyone can use these even those who are just starting out in the world of color enhancement for the eyes. The material used for the pigmented powder is not too dusty to the point of leaving excess on your cheeks when brushing on you lids. The applicator that come with it has a rounded and pointed edges which are great for making your eyes pop by applying the darker shades just above your crease of the eye lid and in the corners of your eye and slightly below following your bottom lashes.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
Oct. 23, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: The Nudes
I tend to go for more natural looks, and not those natural looks you see in magazines that involve a full face of foundations and concealers. I use a simple black eyeliner, some shadow, and concealer on problem areas. That being said, this is basically the ONLY eyeshadow I use! I love it.
PROS:
-stays put even without eye primer
-vivid colors and no gritty texture
-comes with a tiny little applicator
-long lasting color, and long lasting package-I've had it for a year and there's still quite a lot left!
-has instructions on the back how to apply it perfectly
-natural shades that complement any skin tone
CONS:
-on people who tend to have "oilier" eyelids, the colors may smudge by the end of the day, but it doesn't look bad.

All in all I recommend this to anyone searching for a true natural tone. This brand is impressive and this palate delivers everything I could ask, and more
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 4, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: The Nudes
Maybelline's "The Nudes" palette has 12 lovely nude colors which makes it perfect for this nude palette. There are some shades that come out matte and some that are shimmery. Some of these colors glide on very smoothly, but unfortunately, some of these colors aren't very pigmented. Build-up may be an option, though, for better pigmentation, however, if you're going for a subtle look, this palette just might be good enough. For a drugstore price, $10 for this nudes palette is actually not that bad. It all depends on what you're looking for in the palette. Those who want more pigmented colors may not find this palette to be worth the price, but for those who want a subtle look, this palette may be suitable for them. It is a great, simple, everyday nudes palette. This palette also does come with a few sample "tutorials" on the back as well.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
March 1, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: The Nudes
Love love love! This pallet. Did I say how much I love it? I love makeup just as much as the next girl but I'm not willing to spend the dreadful $60 on a pallet that this is pretty much a doop for. I wear these eye shadows daily and the thing I love most about it is theirs lighter colors for the day while you go to work and then there's darker colors for when you want to go out and play up your eye look a little more and they're colors that compliment every skin tone. When this product came out i ran to the store immediately and I'm glad I did because it's always sold out and the great thing about Maybelline at the two stores I've found this deal is ulta and Walgreens majority of the time have this pallets buy one get one half off and they're only 10 bucks so you can get two for the price of 15 bucks. Amazing product will forever use it
Ane K.
Ane K.
I bought this a week ago because I was seeing a lot of influenster's recommend it, so I decided to give it a try because they made me excited to do so. For those starting out with makeup or those who don't want to break the bank on eyeshadow this would be perfect. Right away I noticed that the 2 applicator brushes that come with this set are not very practical and I feel that it would have been best for Maybelline to have just left them out of the packaging all together! It brings the product's value down in my opinion. The colors are on the warm to cool side so buy accordingly based on your skin tone. What I did like is this palette's great size! It is small enough to hold in your hand, It can easily fit into any purse, even most wrist-lets or clutches, for on the go touch ups. But I will say though, it has a lot of fallout
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
I recently purchased this color pallet at Walmart, as I was rushing around trying to get some last minute items for an event that As was going to attend that evening. I wanted something different than the few neutrals that I already have in Bare Minerals. This actually was a huge surprise to me. The colors had very strong and rich pigments to them. They set well over my primer and lasted all evening, even with all the dancing that I was doing! No crease marks. The colors stood on vividly. This was definitely a huge winner for me on a really budget price point. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. They have a great selection of colors within the pallet, that can be blended or used individually. I loved the fact that I was also able to blend them easily, when doing a simple but elegant smoked eye. Great product!!!
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I love this palette for a couple of reasons. One reason is the price of it! Another reason is because I love neutral colors and this has a great combination of shimmer and matte neutrals. All colors are pretty pigmented but better when worn with a primer. I can create several looks with this palette, ranging from smokey eyes, natural looks and bronzy looks. I like that my palette has a light matte shade for brow bone highlighting. I also use a light shimmer shade for highlighting my cheekbones, even though it's not intended for that it looks great.

The palette is great for travel because it is small and has everything I would need for various looks. I think it is comparable to some of the higher end palettes that have neutral shades.

I would recommend this palette to everyone who likes to use nudes, browns, and shimmers.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 28, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: The Nudes
I got a steal on this when I was searching for a cheap alternative to the Urban Decay line and ended up getting this for $6 at wal-mart (hint: check online first and when you go to the store they match their online price anywhere in the country)! What I really love about this product is that anyone who has zero knowledge of eye shadow and how to apply this helps with both of those. On the back of the product it shows you exactly how to pair each of them whether it be two/three or all 4 shades. Some of the colors don't show up as well as the others (some are more glittery so they show up better) but every time I use them someone always complements me. I like that each combination is a little bit different than the next and can be used with different outfits depending on what you are wearing!
Stefani A.
Stefani A.
Riverside, CA
If you're looking for a good nude colored palette and don't want to spend an arm and a leg this is the perfect one for you! This is my everyday palette. I'm not big on spending crazy amounts of money on make up, and this palette is worth so much more than what you pay for it. The shadow goes on easy, and is pretty pigmented. It also has a variety of shades so you're able to do a natural eye look and a smokey, more dramatic look just by using a couple different colors. I also really like that it has the colors grouped into fours of colors that work well together although sometimes I get "adventurous" and use colors from a different set of 4. The colors and the ones they would expect to go well with are indicated on the back of the packaging. All in all I LOVE this product
Emily
Emily
Is this a palette that a beginner could use?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI
Is this a good palette for day wearing makeup? Will it last all day because I really like the colors.
I really want to try this product out but i want to know if the colors are really pigmented because i like to wear my eyeshadow very exaggerated.
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ
I've heard so much around in the beauty world about this palette, so many different reviews on the pigmentation I'm nervous to try it, is it worth the price? Or should I just pass on this one???