Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#27 in Eyeshadow Palettes
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

8 days left

Create looks From day to night. Deep to light.

Why You'll Love It

13 looks in one eyeshadow palette.

Extraordinary Colour From our ultra-blendable pigments.

Long Wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.

For Best Results

Photos (588)
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
Medley, FL

The packaging is very very simple, it is black plastic where 12 shades are distributed in neutral tones. The case does not have a mirror, but comes with an included sponge brush that has a normal oval side and the other end is triangular in shape and a little flatter than normal.
The best thing for me of the packaging is that it is super thin, perfect for storing it anywhere and even more if you are traveling this is a palette of shadows that I recommend you widely, really hardly takes up space. The distribution of the shadows is what surprised me most of this palette, since it has 12 neutral shades: 6 mates and 6 with shines, but in the back explains why they are accommodated like this: You can use them in quadruples, Trios or duets ... This is a palette of shadows that will always be well with everything, with it is very difficult to fail. The pigmentation, these shadows are not so pigmented, especially the mate you see them to apply 3 to 7 times to be noticed in my eye ... While the glossy with two applications was enough, although I could easily blur them in truth Battle with the side of the pigmentation because the black once you apply it is not black, it is almost identical to the color that is above.
Although it is a very balanced palette of shadows, with many colors and you can choose easily thanks to its indications may be battles by pigmentation. If you are looking for or you like very pigmented or creamy shadows this is NOT the palette for you.
Some colors are similar to Urban Decay's Naked 2, but they are not duplicates, since their consistency and pigmentation do not look anything like Urban Decay.
The duration is normal, I was using them for a long day with a base for shadows and they did not move from their place until I began to carve my eyes. If you are going to use this palette of shadows, I definitely recommend that you use a special base so that the colors will notice a little more.
Ria A.
Ria A.
Brooklyn, NY

THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING!
For the price you pay, you might think it's not that great but be ready to be mistaken.
This is such a great palette full of amazing everyday colors.
I've had it for a while now and I just started to really use it and it's absolutely amazing.
I love the shimmery shades. They are what give the palette life.
The pigmentation of the shimmery shades are just fabulous. I adore the shimmery shades. They are my favorite in the palette.
I did, however, have a problem with the matte shades. They weren't very pigmented at all. I was very disappointed with the matte shades. I expected so much more from them. The shades look so beautiful but it's sad that the pigmentation on these shades aren't the best.
BUT, I definitely love the shimmery shades and I think they make up for the matte shades.
This palette is amazing for beginners.
It's inexpensive and has some of the best shades.
I would recommend it definitely just because of the gorgeous shimmery shade.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Orange Park, FL

Maybelline's nude collection of eye-shadows, especially this one with so many shades, are my go to for quick and easy day wear. I use this for casual setting, business, and they are even great for a first date. I love that they have matte and shimmer options because this allows for the different dynamics of use for appropriate eye wear at functions. Also, since these are more natural tones, everyone can use these even those who are just starting out in the world of color enhancement for the eyes. The material used for the pigmented powder is not too dusty to the point of leaving excess on your cheeks when brushing on you lids. The applicator that come with it has a rounded and pointed edges which are great for making your eyes pop by applying the darker shades just above your crease of the eye lid and in the corners of your eye and slightly below following your bottom lashes.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

I tend to go for more natural looks, and not those natural looks you see in magazines that involve a full face of foundations and concealers. I use a simple black eyeliner, some shadow, and concealer on problem areas. That being said, this is basically the ONLY eyeshadow I use! I love it.
PROS:
-stays put even without eye primer
-vivid colors and no gritty texture
-comes with a tiny little applicator
-long lasting color, and long lasting package-I've had it for a year and there's still quite a lot left!
-has instructions on the back how to apply it perfectly
-natural shades that complement any skin tone
CONS:
-on people who tend to have "oilier" eyelids, the colors may smudge by the end of the day, but it doesn't look bad.

All in all I recommend this to anyone searching for a true natural tone. This brand is impressive and this palate delivers everything I could ask, and more
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV

Maybelline's "The Nudes" palette has 12 lovely nude colors which makes it perfect for this nude palette. There are some shades that come out matte and some that are shimmery. Some of these colors glide on very smoothly, but unfortunately, some of these colors aren't very pigmented. Build-up may be an option, though, for better pigmentation, however, if you're going for a subtle look, this palette just might be good enough. For a drugstore price, $10 for this nudes palette is actually not that bad. It all depends on what you're looking for in the palette. Those who want more pigmented colors may not find this palette to be worth the price, but for those who want a subtle look, this palette may be suitable for them. It is a great, simple, everyday nudes palette. This palette also does come with a few sample "tutorials" on the back as well.
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca

Love love love! This pallet. Did I say how much I love it? I love makeup just as much as the next girl but I'm not willing to spend the dreadful $60 on a pallet that this is pretty much a doop for. I wear these eye shadows daily and the thing I love most about it is theirs lighter colors for the day while you go to work and then there's darker colors for when you want to go out and play up your eye look a little more and they're colors that compliment every skin tone. When this product came out i ran to the store immediately and I'm glad I did because it's always sold out and the great thing about Maybelline at the two stores I've found this deal is ulta and Walgreens majority of the time have this pallets buy one get one half off and they're only 10 bucks so you can get two for the price of 15 bucks. Amazing product will forever use it
Ane K.
Ane K.

I bought this a week ago because I was seeing a lot of influenster's recommend it, so I decided to give it a try because they made me excited to do so. For those starting out with makeup or those who don't want to break the bank on eyeshadow this would be perfect. Right away I noticed that the 2 applicator brushes that come with this set are not very practical and I feel that it would have been best for Maybelline to have just left them out of the packaging all together! It brings the product's value down in my opinion. The colors are on the warm to cool side so buy accordingly based on your skin tone. What I did like is this palette's great size! It is small enough to hold in your hand, It can easily fit into any purse, even most wrist-lets or clutches, for on the go touch ups. But I will say though, it has a lot of fallout
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT

I recently purchased this color pallet at Walmart, as I was rushing around trying to get some last minute items for an event that As was going to attend that evening. I wanted something different than the few neutrals that I already have in Bare Minerals. This actually was a huge surprise to me. The colors had very strong and rich pigments to them. They set well over my primer and lasted all evening, even with all the dancing that I was doing! No crease marks. The colors stood on vividly. This was definitely a huge winner for me on a really budget price point. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. They have a great selection of colors within the pallet, that can be blended or used individually. I loved the fact that I was also able to blend them easily, when doing a simple but elegant smoked eye. Great product!!!
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA

I love this palette for a couple of reasons. One reason is the price of it! Another reason is because I love neutral colors and this has a great combination of shimmer and matte neutrals. All colors are pretty pigmented but better when worn with a primer. I can create several looks with this palette, ranging from smokey eyes, natural looks and bronzy looks. I like that my palette has a light matte shade for brow bone highlighting. I also use a light shimmer shade for highlighting my cheekbones, even though it's not intended for that it looks great.

The palette is great for travel because it is small and has everything I would need for various looks. I think it is comparable to some of the higher end palettes that have neutral shades.

I would recommend this palette to everyone who likes to use nudes, browns, and shimmers.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.

This was probably the first palette I've ever got. At first I loved it. Then I got the Urban Decay Naked palette, and I realized how much of a difference there was between the two. The Maybelline palette is dry and powdery. There is a lot of fallout and not much pigmentation. You have to build up the color in multiple layers. Their one good shade is a shimmery gold. That is pretty
much the only unique shade. The black isn't pigmented. Then there's three of the same shade of champagne. The urban Decay may be pricey but it's worth it. It is a better product. If you want a drugstore brand nude palette try covergirl trunaked eyeshadows or wet n wild comfort zone palette. Those are really good shadows. They are much softer and blend well. They still have some fall out but the quality and pigmentation is so much better.
Emily
Emily

Is this a palette that a beginner could use?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

Are these easy to blend? And is it worth the money ?
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Allendale, MI

Is this a good palette for day wearing makeup? Will it last all day because I really like the colors.
I really want to try this product out but i want to know if the colors are really pigmented because i like to wear my eyeshadow very exaggerated.
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Gilbert, AZ

I've heard so much around in the beauty world about this palette, so many different reviews on the pigmentation I'm nervous to try it, is it worth the price? Or should I just pass on this one???