BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tailored in technicolor, Maybelline's bright bold shadow palette, The Graffiti Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, features a range of 12 street art inspired shades from fierce fuchsia to trippy teal to bring out your inner urban artist. Dare to get the Graffiti Nudes look!

Benefits:

• Conquer the concrete jungle in technicolor
  • Bold bright looks to take you from day to night
  • Blendable, long wearing

• How long does this last? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth all tbe hype or is it close to other eyeshadows?2 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this product yet? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michelle S.
I'm not impressed by this palette at all. The pigmentation is barely there. The shadows apply chalky and blotchy. Overall, I'm really disappointed because I did not have this experience with other Maybelline palettes. I do like the color selection, but that is about it. If you purchase this palette, I recommend using both a primer and a white base (NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" for example) to get the most out of these shadows. I would not recommend this palette.
Michelle V.
Mableton, GA
I love this palette! For $10 you really can't go wrong. Great beginner palette. The last two colors are not gold and hunter green. They are an almost black with gold and green glitter. The colors are all still really great. As far as pigment they are not that bright but you just need to use a primer and they come through a little better. I set my look with a spray and the colors last all day.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me encanta la paleta los colores solo que siento que se adiere major a tu piel con los dedos que con las brochas el precio me gusta solo 9.99 lo que no me gusta tanto es que solo se vende en ulta y pues no todos tenemos in ulta sercas perk fuera de eso me gusta la paleta le doy in 9.5

Y por ultima me gusta que no son tan polbosas como otras
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I wanted to love this palette but the pigmentation is hit or miss. The purple and pink are so vibrant but the green is barely there. On the bright side it's not an overly expensive palette so I still feel I got my money's worth. I'd still recommend to a friend but with the warning not all of them are stellar performers.
Alyssa M.
I was overall very happy with this palette! The colors are very shimmery and pretty. Most are lighter colors, but they blended very nicely. I really like the tan shades and the blue. Most colors were pigmented enough for me and I would purchase again.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Pretty colors not very pigmented but I do know sometimes you can get a bad palette so I will purchase another with different colors and try again. It last about 6 hours not very good at all. I would have to retry in order to recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
These eye shadows are less pigmented than my sisters play makeup I am returning to the store tomorrow I was really disappointed with the little pigment that comes from swatching. I expected a little more since it's maybeline but it's so bad
Lorel H.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I was sooo excited for this palette the colors looked gorgeous. Then when I swatches it the colors were not pigmented at all!!! I've seen Maybelline do better at Eye shadows. If I were you I would not waste the $10.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
These palettes are pure crap. They have hardly any pigment. They don't blend well. They are over priced for the quality. I don't recommend these at all. This one is one of the worst ones they have come out with.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
Such pretty colors, but not as pigmented as other palettes. Can be built up and used wet or dry - use primer too. I did notice it faded after just a few hours.
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
I have the nudes palette and like it a lot so I can't wait for this to hit the stores near me! I've been looking for it everywhere and it's nowhere to be found yet! I do want to know who has gotten their hands on this pretty girl and if the color payoff and formula of the shadows is any good? Let me know!
Rayanne R.
I wonder if some are a bit glossy. I bought one and it was very exaggerated. These are lighter?
Maria S.
Where could I purchase this without purchasing it online? I've tried my local Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens but I haven't seen it.
Tiffany L.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this worth all tbe hype or is it close to other eyeshadows?
Sara P.
I love all Maybelline's The Nudes palettes and I can't wait to try this one! I have the Original The Nudes palette (My favorite!), The Rocked Nudes and The Blushed Nudes. The only palette I have any complaints about is The Blushed Nudes. It isn't as pigmented as I was hoping it would be. It is buildable though! So my question is, is The Graffiti Nudes pigmented? And if it's not pigmented, is it buildable?