Maybelline® New York The Colossal Volum' Express® Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Samantha J.

BY MAYBELLINE

Colossal lashes in just one go! The volume-plumping formula contains collagen and the Mega Brush instantly achieves 9X the volume, all without any clumps. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Hi , i'm yasmine from morocco .Firt thing , I'm fans of M...1 Answers
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Waterproof Mascara is a good mascara. It makes my lashes super black but it clumps a lot just like all the ones I have tried. I’m still looking for a mascara that doesn’t clump. Please show me one! But I like this one. I normally apply three to four coats. It’s easy to apply. It’s the most popular and gave it a try because of friends reviews. I like the volume that it gives.
Elia M.
I have tried Maybelline® New York The Colossal Volum' Express® Waterproof Mascara in the past and have not been a fan. However, I repurchased it, and so far I am loving it! I am not sure if my last tube was a bad batch, but this new one is great. It is very black and it lengthens and separates my lashes. I am loving this new tube so far!
Cezz G.
I dont personally like this mascara, my lashes never looked with high volume, actually I dont even like the brush, so I am sorry I dont like this mascara. Didnt worked for me. 😏
Samantha J.
In comparison to other mascara this one has always done the best job. I have brown eyes and I bought this at my local Walmart for about 7$. I love it. I use this mascara over and over again and I never really stray from this one!
Nicole C.
Moultrie
This mascara really gave my lashes a sense of volume. I have Incorporated it into my everyday use. This is one of my favorite brands.
Desiree C.
I have always struggled with teary eyes and this is the only mascara that does not run after a while. I love this product. Also, one bottle is very long lasting; I have tried other brands that don't run but they dry out after a couple months of use.
MARIA A.
Rabat
it's my favorite ever and forever, take it always in my bag. If you allow me to try and review this mascara from Maybelline I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account and page on my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity and I will be waiting for your answers, best thanks
nana C.
madrid
Esta es otra de su linea de mascara de oestañas pero es la que mas me gusta porque tus pestañas quedan crespas con volumen y larguisimas
Nouran K.
[product:maybelline-new-york-the-colossal-volum'-express-waterproof-mascara]
بتدي لوك طبيعي حلوه مناسبه للصبح
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Hi , i'm yasmine from morocco .Firt thing , I'm fans of Maybelline , i use most of their product .I'm in love with this Mascara , it give natural lashes and let them longuer . I use it everyday. Love it