Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Highlights
Gabby L.
  • I used this for years, it makes my lashes look long and full, I do have to apply about 3 coats to get the look I want though in 693 reviews.

• Naaima H.
  • I've been using this mascara for a while now, applying 2,3 coats of it can really make your eye lashes look bold and long, I love using it everyday! in 335 reviews.

• Alejandra M.
  • I love how this product works on my eyelashes i love them doesnt leave black marks on my eyes once i take it off it comes off easy amd makes my eyelashes look brilliant in 326 reviews.

• Hannah S.
  • This was the first mascara I have ever used and I would recommend this to anyone who wants long and good lashes that are affordable at the drug store. in 171 reviews.

• Emily G.
  • I hav long lashes and it makes them look longer and fuller, only thing it will sometimes do is make your lashes look a little clumpy. in 137 reviews.

• Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Autumn S.

7 influensters found this helpful

This mascara works wonders! I absolutely love it. I take it with me everywhere I go! This mascara gives my lashes a full, long, and thick look that I love!

Alexis D.
    Alexis D.

6 influensters found this helpful

I am not crazy about this mascara. I was excited to use it because the dispenser was so cute, but was disappointed to find that although it made my lashes thicker, it smudged right away. I like mascara that doesn't make you look like a raccoon. Brush is nice on it though!

Cierra C.
    Cierra C.

5 influensters found this helpful

I don't even need to put on fake lashes because this gives me big volume! My lashes look so long and full after I apply this. Love it!

Kelsey G.
    Kelsey G.

4 influensters found this helpful

It makes my lashes super long and have a lot of volume! It does what I want my mascara to do all for under $10. It doesn't smear, smudge, or clump. I absolutely love it!

Janay M.
    Janay M.

4 influensters found this helpful

I'm a huge mascara junkie and this stuff works amazing for my lashes! So nice and full, doesn't clump or make my lashes flakey.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jadyn B.
    Jadyn B.

Is this a clumpy mascara?

33 answersFeb 04 - 2015 - 7:10 a.m.
    Maria R.
    Maria R.

How does this wear on lashes? Does it clump. Because although some say it doesn't it depends on the person

8 answersOct 28 - 2014 - 10:49 p.m.
    Alicia L.
    Alicia L.

how often do you use mascara?

17 answersAug 24 - 2014 - 4:05 p.m.
    Cassidy B.
    Cassidy B.

What do you ladies use to get this off at the end of the day? I have the waterproof version and nothing works! lol

24 answersMay 22 - 2014 - 12:57 a.m.
    Hassah S.
    Hassah S.

Okay, this may just apply to me and my lashes, but does anyone else have an issue with this mascara making their lashes clumpy?

18 answersJan 09 - 2014 - 8:04 p.m.
    Diana S.
    Diana S.

Does this make your lashes bigger?

30 answersDec 13 - 2013 - 2:40 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION