Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Highlights
  • This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 693 reviews.

• I have been using this for year I love this mascara it gives a great bold thick eye lash effect and the brush is perfect size for long lashes in 335 reviews.

• Does indeed make your eyelashes look fuller and longer but it clumps up sometimes and doesnt always separate my lashes. in 326 reviews.

• I really love this mascara and its the best one I have gotten from a drug store when it comes to giving you volume!! in 171 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 137 reviews.

• Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Autumn S.
    Autumn S.

7 influensters found this helpful

This mascara works wonders! I absolutely love it. I take it with me everywhere I go! This mascara gives my lashes a full, long, and thick look that I love!

Alexis D.
    Alexis D.

5 influensters found this helpful

I am not crazy about this mascara. I was excited to use it because the dispenser was so cute, but was disappointed to find that although it made my lashes thicker, it smudged right away. I like mascara that doesn't make you look like a raccoon. Brush is nice on it though!

Kelsey G.
    Kelsey G.

4 influensters found this helpful

It makes my lashes super long and have a lot of volume! It does what I want my mascara to do all for under $10. It doesn't smear, smudge, or clump. I absolutely love it!

Cierra C.
    Cierra C.

4 influensters found this helpful

I don't even need to put on fake lashes because this gives me big volume! My lashes look so long and full after I apply this. Love it!

Jessica S.
    Jessica S.

3 influensters found this helpful

Yes its a bit clumpy, but man does it make your lashes visible. This was the first mascara (makeup item) i ever wore. It was great then and even now after five years of using make up I still come back to this mascara! I love it

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jadyn B.
    Jadyn B.

Is this a clumpy mascara?

20 answers Feb 04 - 2015 - 7:10 a.m.
    Maria R.
    Maria R.

How does this wear on lashes? Does it clump. Because although some say it doesn't it depends on the person

4 answers Oct 28 - 2014 - 10:49 p.m.
    Alicia L.
    Alicia L.

how often do you use mascara?

14 answers Aug 24 - 2014 - 4:05 p.m.
    Cassidy B.
    Cassidy B.

What do you ladies use to get this off at the end of the day? I have the waterproof version and nothing works! lol

23 answers May 22 - 2014 - 12:57 a.m.
    Hassah S.
    Hassah S.

Okay, this may just apply to me and my lashes, but does anyone else have an issue with this mascara making their lashes clumpy?

18 answers Jan 09 - 2014 - 8:04 p.m.
    Diana S.
    Diana S.

Does this make your lashes bigger?

29 answers Dec 13 - 2013 - 2:40 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION