BY THE CITY MINI

Create an impactful look by changing up your eye makeup look from day to night! see more...

• What’s your favorite drugstore eyeshadow palette? Mine is Maybell...2 Answers
  • How is this product?!2 Answers
Jasmine C.
Omg! The Maybelline City Minis are the bomb! This was my first and definitely not my last time purchasing this product. These minis are very easy to apply AND you get your money’s worth with just one pallet because you get several looks from each! It’ very compact, which is great for travel. It’s a six pan color wheel, and it retails around 8 dollars at your local Walmart. Go get it ladies, you’ll thank me later.
Also pair this with the Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Big Shot™ Mascara x Shayla. Available in Black, Violet, and Blue!

Palmira B.
W Maybelline® New York The City Mini™ Palette x Shayla Eyeshadow 460 Shayla 0.14 oz. Compact

Let me first say when I walked in the maybelline display.....first thing that fought my attention was this gorgeous mini palette! Oh the burgundy and golds! The gorgeous shimmers were calling my name! Well I grabbed two palettes this being the first one I was so exited because get it was only $7.99! And for those colors what's a deal! So as soon as I got hope I played with it and ohhh! Let me tell you the colors are super pigmented and the pictures do not do them justice! But the only downside to them is that the do feel a bit powdery so there's a bit of fallout when applying but with a good base and primer you'll have no problem! I really love this palette so I picked up another one of same ones in same color end I love it....I got so e run out the first one! Lol
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Picked this up on sale from Walgreens. It caught my eye because I am really loving the red and gold shimmery shadows this fall. I also love how small and compact the packaging is, it makes it easier to throw in your purse or makeup bag. I was really impressed and surprised by how silky and pigmented these shadows are! Sometimes cheaper eyeshadows are a hit or miss and you end up disappointed in them, but I am happy with the quality of this palette! I need to mention one thing though, the lightest shade is very powdery and I had some fallout while using it, but it’s not a make or break in my opinion!
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this palette, it's my first one from Maybelline. I love how they teamed up with Shayla. I think that this palette is very versatile and I'm choosing this palette over my other higher end ones. Shayla and Maybelline really did a great job with this. It's so easy to blend and now that the holidays are coming up, this palette is perfect for it! [product:maybelline-new-york-the-city-mini-palette-x-shayla-eyeshadow-460-shayla-0.14-oz.-compact]
Hope B.
This is impressive quality from maybelline! Very classy packaging, beautiful colors. The mattes are a little hard to blend but they will eventually. It just takes time. they are pigmented and creamy. I'm also so happy that they included a black shadow in the palette to line your eyes! Nice job maybelline:)
Angel H.
I love the shades in this palette. I was looking for a shimmery maroon colored eyeshadow and came across this limited edition palette. The colors don’t crease and it stays on all day. I use the Martin shade, the black shade and then I put the gold shade on the inner corners of my eyes.
Kristina L.
Bemidji
For being from the drugstore I love this one. Pretty decent pricing the mattes are very very nice the shimmers work best when I pat with my finger but very pretty colors, I got the downtown sunrise colors.
ammie H.
Deer park
Maybelline® New York The City Mini™ Palette x Shayla Eyeshadow 460 Shayla 0.14 oz. Compact Love it !my go to pallet.It is very pigment also.love all colors she created and it blends well also .
Chanda M.
Bedford , TX
I️ love burgundy and golds so when I️ saw this palette I️ knew I️ had to have it. Colors are very pigmented, applies smoothly and blends very well. You can create both a day and night looks. It’s super inexpensive and it’s so small it doesn’t take much room when you are traveling. I️ would totally recommend this palette.
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
It's cute a pocket size. I have this in downtown sunrise which is a good everyday daytime glow look. It does fade a bit over time so definitely use a primer. While this is not my favorite it has a place in my makeup vanity for reason.
Meghan M.