BY THE CITY MINI

Create an impactful look by changing up your eye makeup look from day to night! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Picked this up on sale from Walgreens. It caught my eye because I am really loving the red and gold shimmery shadows this fall. I also love how small and compact the packaging is, it makes it easier to throw in your purse or makeup bag. I was really impressed and surprised by how silky and pigmented these shadows are! Sometimes cheaper eyeshadows are a hit or miss and you end up disappointed in them, but I am happy with the quality of this palette! I need to mention one thing though, the lightest shade is very powdery and I had some fallout while using it, but it’s not a make or break in my opinion!
Palmira B.
W Maybelline® New York The City Mini™ Palette x Shayla Eyeshadow 460 Shayla 0.14 oz. Compact

Let me first say when I walked in the maybelline display.....first thing that fought my attention was this gorgeous mini palette! Oh the burgundy and golds! The gorgeous shimmers were calling my name! Well I grabbed two palettes this being the first one I was so exited because get it was only $7.99! And for those colors what's a deal! So as soon as I got hope I played with it and ohhh! Let me tell you the colors are super pigmented and the pictures do not do them justice! But the only downside to them is that the do feel a bit powdery so there's a bit of fallout when applying but with a good base and primer you'll have no problem! I really love this palette so I picked up another one of same ones in same color end I love it....I got so e run out the first one! Lol
Victoria G.
I bought this 2 days ago, and I'm already in love with it! This is easily one of the best drugstore palettes available right now, I'm pretty impressed with it! The Matte cream shade is a great all over shade to get things prepped, and great for the brow bone and inner corner. With the exception of a good transition color, this palette has everything you need to create beautiful eye looks. There are 3 mates, 2 Shimmers, and the gold is more of a glittery shade... I found it needed fix+ to get it to stick better, but it's beautiful. Get this if you see it at the store, it's beautiful and really good quality!
Chanda M.
Bedford, TX
I️ love burgundy and golds so when I️ saw this palette I️ knew I️ had to have it. Colors are very pigmented, applies smoothly and blends very well. You can create both a day and night looks. It’s super inexpensive and it’s so small it doesn’t take much room when you are traveling. I️ would totally recommend this palette.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
The colors on this palette really got me on this palette. I bought this a week ago at Ulta and surprisingly they had it in stock cause it has been sold out in a lot of places. This is my first Maybelline palette and I am very impressed with the pigmentation. I had no issue with the application and it went on smoothly. This works for both a daytime and nighttime look which I love cause then I won't have to constantly grab 3 or 4 different palettes to get the looks I want. Shayla did an awesome job of picking the colors because all the colors work amazingly together. There are 3 mattes and 3 shimmers in this pallette. Really happy for Shayla for this amazing collaboration! :)
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Go Get This PALETTE!!!! It's Worth The COINS 💰To Purchase This Palette This Has Been My Go Too Palette The Last TWO WEEKS It's Purse Sixe Friendly✔ It's Highly Pigmented ✔It's Perfect For Everyday Wearing ✔ Can Create More Than One Look With This Palette✔ It's Light✔ Does Have Fall Out ✔But That's Fine Not Nothing You Can't Clean Up & Go On About Your Day It's Definitely Long Lasting ✔It's Tiny (Hint,😉Hint) Mini Palette✔And Yeah! I Found & Snagged The Last One On The Shelf At My Local Walmart "P.S.A: 📣GO GET THIS PALETTE YOU WON'T REGRET IT"📣
💋~BossLadyTerrie~
Kristin W.
Colors are beautiful & when swatched are super creamy & pigmented but only when swatched are they amazing. When applied it is difficult to work with. Not my go to Palette & would not recommend. Yes the colors are pretty & perfect but applied by brush is hard to blend out also goes on too dark & gets stuck. Blends to not so amazing colors. Had to ditch the brush & apply with finger in a pinch. Came out alright for the night but I normally can do way better. Pigmentations there but color is not the same & hard to blend. Love how sleek & travel friendly the packaging is just sad the product didn't make the cut for me. Was super excited for these & couldn't wait to try. Sadly disappointed.
Ashley S.
I am kinda obsessed with this palette. I honestly didn't think I would love it but it is perfect for a night out smoky eye. It is small enough to travel with. It is so cute and very affordable. I think I paid $7 at Walmart. And who knew Maybelline was killing the drugstore eyeshadow game? Now we know.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
This little palette is offically my first eyeshadow from the drugstore! I have literally almost 100 palettes that go anywhere from 35 to over 200 (Natasha Denona is killing me), and out of all those products, I've been reaching for this! First of all, I love shayla so much, and I'm so proud of the collaboration. I love how small and compact this product is, without feeling super cheap. It has very smooth and pigmented shades that compliment each other perfectly and blend with ease. I cannot stop using it! would definitely recommend, along with all her new big shot mascara shades. Congrats again shayla.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This is such a pretty palette! These colors are fabulous, especially right now for the fall. I haven’t used a maybelline eyeshadow palette before. This was on sale at my local Walgreens. The eyeshadow goes on very well, and the colors look great for all eye colors. It is very powdery so there is some fallout, just be careful not too put too much on. I have gotten a lot of compliments since I have been using this palette!
Myranda C.