Maybelline New York The Brights Eye Shadow Palette

13 looks in one Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow palette. Extraordinary color from Maybelline's ultra-blendable pigments. Long wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.

What kinds of looks can you do with this?
I just bought this palette and was wondering if I can use them wet for a more dramatic look?
Start your review of Maybelline New York The Brights Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I love the Maybelline palettes! These are so pigmented and I wear them when I want a more vibrant eye look! I love the purples most! ” in 5 reviews
“I've recently been branching out into brighter eyeshadows since I've been using only nude colours for so long. This palette was the perfect place to start. It isn't the most pigmented, but for a drugstore palette it is great. It's very versatile and you can do a lot of different looks with it, whether it be a more subtle, every day look, or a vibrant, bright look. ” in 3 reviews
Tobaccoville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Thieve are my favorite colors of all. The bright eye opening colors that are guaranteed to get second looks and compliments. The purple is deep and rich the blue bright and welcoming and the darks for smoking out the eye,as well as the pops of yellow and orange to give visual interest to the eyes.
Louisville, KY
Maybelline is a GREAT drugstore brand. I’m a makeup snob so I like to spend way too much money on prestige brands because I’m extra as hell, but when I do my friends makeup, I use their maybelline palettes because they swear by them, and I always get great results!
I am the type of person that keeps her makeup as long as it still works. With that being said I have had the Maybelline The Brights eye shadow palette for about a year. However, I keep it simply because there may be a color one day that I may need. The shadows are almost non-existent, so I really have to dig my brush in the product to get a good enough amount. One good thing that I can say about the colors is that they blend easily and the fall out isn't that bad. Overall I gave this product three stars, It gets the job done but I believe they could have done better. . Maybelline New York The Brights Eye Shadow Palette
Brooklyn, NY
This product has a fantastic High pigment for a very low price. You can find this product at your local drugstore my eyes are brown and I was able to create dozens of looks. The shades in the product will work for any eye color and skin tone. They blend it really well.
Burnsville, MN
My daughter talked me into this palette and I really kind of like it. I don’t wear make up that often but this is fun to use. The colors are super pigmented and are long lasting.
Portage, IN
Maybelline New York The Brights Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Vicki W.
I wanted this palette to be great the colors looked so amazing in the pans. The packaging was great and I was so excited to get it home. Only to find out it, all the shades had no pigment at all. The shades were chalky and very hard to blend out. This was $10 at any drugstore, not worth the money
I like this Maybelliine eye shadow palette because it really does have the brightest colors. The one downside is that it does not spread/blend that easily because it doesn't include the transition colors in case someone only has this palette and wants to complete the entire look. It has very nice creamy and shiny texture. I would recommend it.
The colors are great if you prefer bold, and fearless looks. The price is great! The packaging is simple and to the point! You have plenty of colors to choose from and I would not find it necessary to look for another palette to complete a full look!!
Maybelline New York The Brights Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kaitlyn M.
This is a drugstore palette that is pretty cheap and has a lot of bold colors, so of course some of them are better than others. The shimmery ones have the best pigment payoff, while the matte ones are not so good. They just require a little more buildup--I use the pink and purple ones all the time but I have to really lay it on thick! I haven't had any problems blending the colors, although of course the warmer colors look better together than the random lime green (which I used as an accent to the beautiful turquoise like ONCE I think) and more blue shades. Pictured are a few different looks using only shadows from this palette with Maybelline Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner and wet n wild Lash Renegade Mascara.
Blackwood, NJ
This palette has such beautiful colors. It's something I don't normally find at the drugstore and I really like it. It's beautiful and although it's not as good as high end shadows it's a third of the price and it's amazing.