Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#23 in Eyeshadow Palettes
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

8 days left

The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette features 12 expertly curated shades for custom eye makeup looks.

This 12-shade eyeshadow palette features dazzling colors infused with metallic gold pigments. From sparkling gold and shimmering nude to gilded smoke and aubergine spark, this makeup palette is perfect for creating versatile eye looks.

Photos (470)
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

I recently received this palette complimentary from Influenster for reviewing and testing purposes. This palette is great for those on a budget, or for those who love to wear gold and jewel toned eyeshadows.  The pan sizes are a nice size, especially for a drugstore palette, and they are not hard to dip your brush or finger into. What I really like about this palette is that it contains both matte and shimmer shades that will allow you to create a number of different looks. My only complaint is that the palette has no true matte transition shade nor a lighter brow bone highlight. I also don't care for that it has two black shadows and feel they could have included a dark blue or burnt orange in the shade selection. I find that the shimmer shades and the darker matte shades are the strongest in this palette. The lighter colors to me are very chalky and blend into nothing. My favorite shades are the dark chocolate brown in the top row, the gold in the top right corner, the olive green, and the medium brown shimmer shade in the bottom right corner. The other shades I find to be very patchy and not that great. I want to point out that the purple shade in this palette is not a strong shadow and that once applied it is a burgundy shade instead of a jewel toned purple. The black in the bottom right corner is also not a strong shadow for this palette. When you use it, it is a very patchy dark grey shadow with random specks of gold glitter. If you want the best pigmentation out of these shadows I suggest using a sticky base under them such as a Maybelline Color Tattoo or a pencil eyeliner blended out on the eyelids. I also suggest applying the shimmers with your fingers instead of a brush because the colors apply much more rich this way. Overall for the price of this palette I think you get a lot of value. The gold shimmer shades along with the brown matte shade are worth buying the palette over. I highly recommend this for anyone who loves gold eyeshadow or is just getting into smokey eyes. Great for beginners and those who are into makeup.
Lucky B.
Lucky B.

I really enjoyed the variety of shades that come in this pallet. The eye shadow has good pigment, and blends very good (though you will lose more pigmentation than normal when you blend). I used a shadow primer before applying (which I highly recommend doing). My eye makeup lasted through a double shift and a night out! It stays in place! I love the shimmer in the shadows, it's the perfect amount. You can go from casual work day to a night out quickly. It didn't have a smell, nor did it break me out. Overall great product for a really good price. I recommend this pallet. I recieved the 24K Nude pallet complimentary from Influenster Vox Box for a honest review. The colors are beautiful and a good variety. I used a primer before applying (which I highly recommend doing). The shadow had good pigmentation and blends good (though you will lose some of the pigmentation when you blend). It lasted through a double shift and a night out, great lasting! I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for a honest review. #MNY24K #contest @Influenster @Maybelline I really enjoyed the variety of shades that come in this pallet. The eye shadow has good pigment, and blends very good (though you will lose more pigmentation than normal when you blend). I used a shadow primer before applying (which I highly recommend doing). My eye makeup lasted through a double shift and a night out! It stays in place! I love the shimmer in the shadows, it's the perfect amount. You can go from casual work day to a night out quickly. It didn't have a smell, nor did it break me out. Overall great product for a really good price. I recommend this pallet. I recieved the 24K Nude pallet complimentary from Influenster Vox Box for a honest review.
Maria Gabriela R.
Maria Gabriela R.

I've tried this eye shadow palette several times, and I certainly love it, I love the shades and the shine effect that make them not so nudes, maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands. But really this palette I really like, by its tones I like to create smoked effect and some cut crease. Its colors are perfect to work that type of makeup. The selection of colors for this palette is very good since they do not see medium tones, they are really dark tones and really light tones. I like that a lot With respect to its pigmentation does not compare to a palette of high range but can be a little more acceptable than the previous palette of nudes, its formula is remarkable that it was improved although in some dark tones I feel that it does not mix well. I like eye shadows that can be worked wet, but this is not one of them, on my skin does not apply well nor is there the exact color of the palette, at least if the work on a dry skin the result is different As well as working with somebody first its pigmentation is very good, this palette I particularly like to work with my clients or when I personally have some event at night. Although its packaging is still the same as the previous versions, the only thing that changes is its color on the outside, I would like it to have a mirror and that the applicator was not sponge type but in brush. I really like that in the back include suggestions of how we can combine the tones, that can make it easier for those who do not know much about makeup. In comparison price is acceptable and easily accessible
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This palette from Maybelline features 12 eyeshadows, mostly
shimmers. I love the packaging on this product, it’s very cute and sturdy. What
can I say? Packaging means a lot to me! Let me start by saying I don’t normally
use drug store palettes and this is my first one. Before I was sent this
palette I had heard a bit of buzz around it from the blogs and gurus on YouTube.
I was very optimistic because the colors looked so pretty, but when I got my
palette and swatched it I could already tell something wasn’t quite right for
me.  I wanted to do an eye look with this
so bad and I tried several times but I just couldn’t get the colors to
cooperate so I ditched that idea. I find this palette to be chalky, hard to
blend and not consistent with pigmentation. What I mean by that is some of the
gold shimmers are really pigmented but most of the others won’t even show up. I
even used tried my old glycerin trick to try to get a little more color and it
didn’t work at all.  The only thing I
really like about this palette is that if you look at the palette you will
notice that the colors are put together in 3 quads and 4 trios or 6 duos to
create versatile looks. The breakdown of the quads, trios and duos are
excellent for beginners, but other than that I would not recommend this
product, get back to the drawing board Maybelline!
A E.
A E.

I received Maybelline's 24K Nude Palette complimentary from Influenster for review, but  all opinions are my own. To start, I always use eyeshadow primer before putting on eyeshadow and would advise others to do the same because it makes the colors more opaque and stay on longer. The Maybelline 24K Nude Palette is a neutral palette with mostly shimmer shades and warm shades. You can achieve soft glowy looks as well as smokey eyes with this so I can see this being a versatile day to night neutral palette. The shadows are semi-pigmented but buildable (not a total dud but definitely required me to build 3-4 layers before attaining opacity.) This helps me avoid a heavy handed mess but I can see how this can be a nuisance when I'm in a rush. I can also see how without a primer these shadows would wear sheer and be harder to build up. With primer the shadow lasted 6+ hours (I took it off afterward so don't know what the maximum stay is). Overall I think this is a good affordable drugstore neutral palette for one's collection, but would not classify as a "must have" for those who already own other neutral palettes. Personally I would have like it to have one or two more transition shades - preferably matte. (For my light skin I only saw one transition shade and it was a shimmery rose gold.)
Brittany Nicole L.
Brittany Nicole L.
Los Angeles, CA

We’ve all seen hundreds of memes showing pics of nude-colored makeup being sent in response to douchey guys asking women to “send nudes.” The joke is seriously played out. So I’ll refrain from making any similar cracks here.
Nude eyeshadow shades are so popular because they are flattering. “Nude” is inherently a super-racist term - when we say “nude,” we usually mean “beige.” But millions of women around the world don’t have beige skin - they have brown, caramel, dark, olive, chocolate, whatever skin, and that’s the shade that “nude” is to them.
What’s the solution to making everyone happy? Having all the different shades of nude in one palette!
The new Maybelline New York “The 24K Nudes” eyeshadow palette includes 12 gorgeous shades for custom eye makeup looks. From the typical beige “nude” to sparkly olive to warm chocolate brown, there’s something for everyone’s skin tones.
The palette also includes dark shimmery silver, rich plum and sparkly white shades, among others like a bold gold, to help you mix up your look and add some pizazz.
Disclosure: I received this product complimentary for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.

I really wanted to like this palette! The price is a fraction of what you would pay for and the packaging is pretty. There are about 4 shades that are pigmented and buttery particularly the gold and black, they are so gorgeous! i love it!. The palette is otherwise pretty great for the price. This is a nude eye lovers dream. So I recommend this brand, because they have a lot of wonderful pro duct to choice to everyone.. I hope in in this lovely VoxBox...Yo realmente quiero esta paleta! El precio es una fracción de lo que usted pagaría y el empaquetado es bonito. Hay cerca de 4 tonos que son pigmentados y matte en particular el oro y el negro, que son tan hermosos! ¡me encanta!. La paleta es por lo demás bastante buena para el precio que es bajo. Este es un sueño para os que amamos las paletas con tonos desnudos! soy Pro MUA y is clientes están enamorados de esta paleta, le he utilizado para maquillar novias, quinceañeras y señoras elegantes para sus eventos sociales. Así que recomiendo esta marca, porque tienen un montón de productos maravillosos a la elección de todo el mundo .. Espero en este precioso VoxBox ...
tomyownbeat H.
tomyownbeat H.
Minneapolis, MN

I was really excited to try out this pallette! The colors were really pretty and looked fun. I'm also a warm & gold shades person so it was a double win for me! The gold had the most pigmentation & was by far my favorite! I found myself constantly using the different gold shades, browns and the shimmery blush-like color the most. I was most disappointed in the purple because I was excited to try a different look. It was very thick & hard to blend. It also wasn't the shade I expected, it was darker than I expected...almost brown like.
The other colors we ok half of them had good pigment. The other half wasn't the best but not horrible. I slightly wet my brush if necessary.
I was pleasantly suprised at how long the shadows lasted through the day! I felt great to get compliments on my eyes at 10am & someone still notices at 6pm during happy hour! It would've been kind of cool if each shadow was named something cool. It's easier to remember names of colors when trying to get the same look the next time.
*I received this product free/complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are your own.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Pensacola, FL

Absolutely the best shades in one palette!!
Maybelline 24k Nudes Eyeshadow palette combined the perfect colors for day and night under one gorgeous combination. Compact and Perfection. I received the product free to try and review from Influenster. Best product ever! One stop for all the perfect colors and results that will last all day.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.

Maybe I received a dud, but I honestly have no idea how this palette has anything above a 4 star review.

This palette was completely lacking in pigmentation, which is one of the most important factors in eyeshadow palettes because what's the point in having the eyeshadow if it takes 5 layers for even SOME color on your lid?

The only color that was pigmented was the top right pretty gold shade. All other colors HARDLY showed up when I swatched them, let alone on my eye.

Due to the difficulty of color pay-off, trying to create an eyeshadow look turned out muddy and was difficult to blend.

With so many great affordable eyeshadow palettes that HAVE the color pigmentation and blendability, I'd definitely skip out on this palette and use your money elsewhere that's worthwhile.

**My swatches were executed by swirling my finger in each color, and swiping my arm once.

I was fortunate to receive this palette for free from Influenster. All opinions are completely my own.
Stachia M.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL

Omg how well would you guys recommend this for a beginner ?
Medley, FL

What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I keep fighting the urge to buy this every time I walk in the store but I want to know if it's worth it. What is the color payoff? How does it wear? And what's the staying power? Thanks!
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Brazil,Br
Does it have good pigmentation?
Medley, FL

What is the pigmentation of this palette of shadows?