BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Formulated with an innovative formula that works to stay put all day this Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation by Maybelline New York gives you a flawless finish every time. A makeup bag must have it's designed to last for an impressive 24 hours. With amazing blendabilty this foundation boasts a creamy liquid consistency that covers the complexion with ease whilst allowing your skin to breathe. Humidity sweat and transfer resistant it moves flexibly with your skin to ensure you stay looking perfect all day and night. K.D. see more...

Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation - Various Shades
Well I'm actually using isn't the best product but I use for diary because have sun protection and the coverage is medium. I love the blue color and the pump.
Negative
Is that is transferred to each thing that i touch with my face and sometimes I have a side with no product. The other thing is that isn't a matte finish so my oil is notice in a few hours about 2 hours, maybe is the season and the high temperature.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I had to order this through ASOS as I can't find it the US anymore but this is a great long lasting foundation for those with oily skin. One of the best from the drugstore and highly recommended. I will continue to go through the trouble to order it online as it is affordable and works so well for my oily skin.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation - Various Shades
My favorite foundation ever!! Buildable medium to full coverage, lasts all day which is perfect for oily skin. I'm almost done with my bottle though and I can't find it anymore !*sigh* Maybelline you need to bring this back!!! Best drugstore foundation out there!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Louisville, KY
Not bad and I am very impressed. The coverage is great, way more then I expected and for the price I was shocked. The only complaint i have is that it did cause me to break out, but I was expecting that. I have sensitive skin and everything breaks me out.
Clarisse D.
Clarisse D.
MIAMI, Florida
Me encanta! cobertura media-alta, acabado matte corrige rojeces y además es perfecta para pieles mixtas ya que no tiene acabado graso y su duración EA muy buena, en pieles jóvenes se debe aplicar y luego sellar con polvo traslúcido y listo!
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Medley, FL
I love it, because my skin is a bit fat and mattifies me a lot. plus I can use it from morning to night I come home from college, also I have regulated the little acne that I have but it is difficult to get in my country
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Campo, CA
One the best foundation of every use last all day and all night matches skin perfectly and smells good the unfortunate thing is they don't sell it anymore
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
Review for: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation - Various Shades
The best foundation ever, it keeps a lot of time in my oily skin, its fit perfect for me, the price its amazing, you can find everywhere.
Natalee W.
Natalee W.
Review for: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation - Various Shades
I got this item not long ago and honestly I've been through ever foundation in the world! I used to use the fit me foundation but it's so oily and doesn't last so I tried this product because it said 24 HOUR stay and I had to try it!!!! It blends very well and lasts me all day and I work at a hot pizza shop and I sweat a lot and it still is on my face at the end of the day! It's very cheap and you get a big portion!!! Seriously get this!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Review for: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Hour Foundation - Various Shades
This product is my favorite drugstore foundation! It leaves my skin feeling light. Throughout the day I did tend to notice it fades away because of my oily skin. I would recommend this product to anyone except oily skinned people
Kath P.
Kath P.
Doral, FL
This foundation get oil?
Mairangelica L.
Mairangelica L.
The coverage of this base is good? It used for oily skin? I really dying to try
Monica C.
Monica C.
Is it worth to have? Because I think it's expensive if it's not a really good foundation