BY MAYBELLINE

Quench your thirst for colour with Maybelline's 12 shade Soda Pop eyeshadow palette!

Maybelline Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette features 12 bold, pigmented eyeshadows in a mix of matte and shimmer eyeshadow shades. Create any look with these sweet soda pop scented hues.

Bring on wearable neutrals with bold soda pops of colour from Maybelline's Soda Pop Palette. A fresh take on the classic eyeshadow palette, these pigmented shades offer endless look possibilities. Softer hues to highlight, darker shades to amplify and define, and bright pops of soda pop colours for a bold look!

Ingredients: NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TALC, BORON NITRIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, DIMETHICONE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SERICA POWDER / SILK POWDER / POUDRE DE SOIE, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE] D222429/1

Usage:
Step 1. Apply neutral shade from lid to brow bone.
Step 2. Blend a darker shade into the crease.
Step 3. Apply a pop of colour to center of the lid.
Step 4. Highlight inner corner of eye. See the back of your palette for 3 signature eye looks or create your own!

Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I absolutely love Maybelline products but this palette is just gorgeous. The shades are easy to apply and I love packaging because I can see the shadows before hand. I highly recommend this palette great year round colors.
emerita m.
Cook
I like the eye shadow palette and I don't have it it's really pretty I like the color and I bet you is pigmented
Shani B.
This is a great pallet of eyeshadows. I only use a few, because I’m just not that girl who really uses bold colors. I got this one as a Mother’s Day gift, so I’m not sure where it was purchased. The colors that I do use, WOW!! They are pretty long lasting. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great long lasting color.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
Even though that I haven't try this pallet I'll give a five stars. I don't have the lemonade one but I tried it and I love it. So I have to have both of this!. Can't wait when it's out.
Anessa N.
El Monte
I love maybelline so much I used this palette lots of time I love the colors they are amazing
Brookelyn S.
I absolutely love this pallet the colors are so pretty and smooth. Plus it’s not super expensive.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Great colors. Very soft and blend really nice.. I would prefer these colors more for fall then summer..but i still picked it up just to have. I didnt have any fall out. Great pigment to these colors. I definitely recommend.
Juliet H.
La Puente
I absolutely love Maybelline products my first makeup product ever was maybeline as a young girl and I count to use this product
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Love this palette!!! Affordable and such a beautiful color scheme . Pigmented and very blendable just wish for more pops of color ! The packaging is beautiful and simplistic and I’d definitely recommend this palette !
Hend K.
New York
This is so pretty! Maybelline is by far the best drugstore brand. Everything they come out with is amazing
Being H.
How many of you have tried this?
•L O.
Are the colors buildable? how’s the pigmentation?
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
Is this palette out yet, where can I purchase it ?
Madelyn M.
Do these shadows blend well?
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
Is this available already! I thought it would be available next month?