BY MAYBELLINE

Quench your thirst for colour with Maybelline's 12 shade Soda Pop eyeshadow palette!

Maybelline Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette features 12 bold, pigmented eyeshadows in a mix of matte and shimmer eyeshadow shades. Create any look with these sweet soda pop scented hues.

Bring on wearable neutrals with bold soda pops of colour from Maybelline's Soda Pop Palette. A fresh take on the classic eyeshadow palette, these pigmented shades offer endless look possibilities. Softer hues to highlight, darker shades to amplify and define, and bright pops of soda pop colours for a bold look!

Ingredients: NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TALC, BORON NITRIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, DIMETHICONE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX / CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SERICA POWDER / SILK POWDER / POUDRE DE SOIE, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE] D222429/1

Usage:
Step 1. Apply neutral shade from lid to brow bone.
Step 2. Blend a darker shade into the crease.
Step 3. Apply a pop of colour to center of the lid.
Step 4. Highlight inner corner of eye. See the back of your palette for 3 signature eye looks or create your own!

• Just got this beauty 💜😩 who wants a review on it 💜 Mayb...15 Answers
  • I got the Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette ...6 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?1 Answers
Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette

Start your review of Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cameron
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh em gee! Ok i love the scent! I just bought it and 1st time using it. I used 1 of the 3 "looks" on the back, "Grape Pop." The shimmery ones aren't as delicate as the "sister" palette and less powdery. I was so hesitant to buy this for myself because I face facts, my daughter is beautiful and has a gorgeous skin tone and looks good in nearly every color! Me i look washed out and pale with colors that are too dark. But i only live once so why the heck not? I love them on me the purple enhances my eye color a bit and I want to have fun with my makeup! I just recently in my 30s came to really love makeup just not the extra stuff that takes up more time in my routine and i don't have that time, I'm a single divorced mom of 3. I'm also getting older and the stress freedom my former marriage has added things to my face in my 20s and I'm now actively trying to improve my skin so i can look and feel good! I recommend this eye shadow palette to everyone!
Coshocton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette
SHOOK GUYS!!! I bought this with low expectations and thought it'd would be another palette I handed down to my daughter.... WRONG!
THIS CAME FROM WALMART PEOPLE!!!!! It actually dare I say... compares to some of my higher end palette brands!! The price is sooooooo affordable and can be bought almost anywhere! Packing is very simple and cute, no mirror but it does have a window to peep. These formulas are insane! So creamy, rich and smooth! Mattes, shimmer and metallics! Pigment in ALL shades ✅ blending ✅ wear time ✅ creasing 🚫 nope, don't know her!!! Literally everything I look for in an "investment palette" from the higher end, pricier brands is in this little drug store find! Did I mention it was under $14?!?!?!?! People go get you one and try it out!!!!! Awesome job Maybelline!!!
This lil pallet is AWESOME. The colors are great and named after sodas, how cute? There's so many looks to be made with this pallet. I carry this one with me all the time. It's the perfect size to do that. If you dont have this one, GO GET IT! Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette
This is very pigmented ,it doesn't travel, and I love the colors! If you have dark eyebrows one of those colors is great for your eyebrows, that's what my sister does with her eyebrows. I recommend these eyeshadows for if you want to try something new and its not expensive!
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect palette for anyone looking for a regular product to use. Very pigmented and easy to blend. I always suggest this to my makeup students who aren’t makeup junkies but need a go to palette for work/dates!
Terry, MS
For a drug store palette I was actually surprised by how great the quality of this eyeshadow palette is. The shades are very nice and buildable. The shimmers are absolutely stunning and I love the two pops of color. This is just a great drug store palette.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
The color story is beautiful but some of the colors are hard to blend and lack the pigmentation. I was able to purchase this palette for a great price at Ulta so I am happy about that. If your used to higher end makeup this might not be the palette for you.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Target
I bought this eyeshadow to use for a costume party. I love most of the colors. The shimmery ones are my favorite, the Tonic and Soda Fizz. I used the Cherry Cola as a lip tint. The rootbeer was perfect for eyebrows. The matte ones are dark and give great dramatic effect. The Blue Raspberry and Grape Pop are campy. All in all I love the Maybelline New York Soda Pop Palette!!
Mechanicsvlle, VA
If I can get my hands on this product I would do the most amazing review ever because I know it would be the bomb shell lol. I could really work with those colors on brown eyes, the look would pop. if I can I would by and repurchase. So in love with eyeshadows colors and palettes. Can u blame me.lol
Morgantown, WV
I got this palette for 50% off when a drug store near me closed. I had seen a few influencers online try it and I thought I would give it a go since the reviews were positive. I should have saved my money. I could never blend the shades. The shadows were patchy. I was not impressed.
ohio
Just got this beauty 💜😩 who wants a review on it 💜 Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette 💜
Kissimmee, fl
ohio
I got the Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette yesterday at Walmart and I’m loving it 😩😍 the colors are beautiful and very pigment, easy to blend, and you can do all sort of looks with it. This look is a natural with pop of color💜
Has anyone seen this in stores?
How many of you have tried this?

Maybelline New York Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email