BY MAYBELLINE

It's not just mascara, it's NEW Snapscara. Smooth, clump-free volume on and off in a snap. Not clumpy. Not flaky. Not tough to take off.

WHAT IT IS

Snapscara® Mascara delivers smooth, clump-free volume in an instant. This easy on, easy off formula applies effortlessly and removes in a snap. No rubbing or tugging. It’s an ideal mascara for sensitive eyes.

BENEFITS

Meet a new generation of mascara! Snapscara® is our 1st pigmented wax-free mascara that features a zero-hassle, no clump formula that glides on smooth for clean volume and defined lashes all-day. This voluminous mascara is made without pigment-dulling waxes and the effect is super-saturated lashes with pure color intensity. Easily remove this game-changing mascara with a cotton pad and warm water – it’s never tough to take off. You will never need to rub or experience those dreaded raccoon eyes. This colored mascara is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.

HOW TO USE/APPLY

Step 1. Apply this non-clumping mascara from your outer to inner lash with smooth strokes.
Step 2. Keep building volume as desired.
Step 3. Allow the mascara to dry.

To Remove: Splash the eye area with warm water and softly massage to remove or apply makeup remover to a cotton square to lift off the eye area.

• How amazing is this packaging and those different color m...5 Answers
  • Does this come in waterproof?3 Answers
  • Is it a good mascara? Does it have some other similares b...2 Answers
Lauren K.
Prairieville , LA
Review for: PITCH BLACK more...
One of the best drugstore mascaras. Lasts all day without flaking or smudging. Make lashes long and voluminous
Aneidalee V.
This mascara is amazing!!! I own it in the black as well and it leaves my lashes looking long and beautiful!
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
Wish this was cruelty free!!!! I wanted to like this but I can’t even use it since they test on animals:/
Cierra D.
Roachdale, IN
Ever this that has released I’ve been opposed. It’s not heavier or clumpy but looks thick and bold
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Review for: DEJA BLUE more...
It’s so nice and wearable. It does not flake off it does not give a lot of volume though
Erica J.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this in both the black cherry and purple versions. The black cherry just looks black when on but the purple does actually show up on your lashes. I figured out the black cherry had red in it when I happened to cry with it on and red streaks came down my cheeks. It is very easy to put on and very easy to come off. This is not waterproof or water-resistant whatsoever so do not wear it when sweating, rain, Beach, anywhere your face could get wet. But if you want a mascara that will easily come off your lashes so you don't have to scrub it your face this will certainly do the trick. I also kind of like the weird bent cone shape of the brush.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: DEJA BLUE more...
This is a pretty cool Snapscara it is so fun to put on you can really so the color and its easy to wash off. It doesn't transfer onto your face.
Emma K.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: BLACK CHERRY more...
I was very intrigued by this product while I was in Target. It stated that this mascara didn’t have any waxes in it and it was easy to take off. I thought to myself “this is too good to be true!” I hate taking off mascara because it can be a pain. I bought this, & I really do love it! I love the way it applies, the packaging is cute, the longevity of it is great, and it removes very easily!! 100% would recommend!
Amanda L.
Danville
Review for: ULTRA VIOLET more...
Finally a color mascara that isn’t blue! I’ve only used this mascara a few times but so far I’m very pleased. The color is fantastic and it removes easily. No flaking or clumping.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great option for those who have allergies to the typical ingredients in mascara. I basically can't wear any normal mascara because it's so irritating to the eyes. This doesn't have the usual waxes and junk that most mascara has. Very happy 🤩
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
How well does it actually stay on? It it comparable to the Japanese wash-off brands like Dolly Wink or Imju deja vu mascaras?
Jennifer G.
How amazing is this packaging and those different color mascaras I haven't seen such .. how can I try this I want a box but haven't had a chance to get on .. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or is it based on haw many followers.. I wanna try any color I can make any look from any shades
Jennifer G.
Emily P.
Orlinda, TN
How good is this mascara? Does it clump?
Stephanie B.
Amherstburg
I reaaally want to try this! My eyes always get stingy when I take off mascara because I have to rub. Does anyone think this would make it less irritating?