BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Somebody gave me this product as a gift. And I used it and the color was very nice. My lips felted okay with this lip gloss.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
I got the shine shot in the prismatic version, and its amazing. I thought it would be really glittery, so I was skeptical, but you cant even feel the glitters inside of it. The prismatic glitter is just enough to make your lips look super shiny and slightly colorful without looking ridiculous. Its also not very sticky either. It goes with a lot of lipsticks and makes me feel like a mermaid with this slight color-changing effect.
Danielle L.
Really nice lipgloss! I love the one is prismatic! It's so beautiful and just makes your lips look so plump and juicy! Highly recommend this gloss!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I like the color and the scent but it's a bit gloopy and sticky. I hate sticky lip gloss. Wouldn't buy it again.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This lip gloss really does its job -- it gives some of the highest shine you'll ever see. It's easy to use when on it's own, but when you use it over a lipstick, you have to dab it on with your finger, otherwise it'll pick up your lipstick. The downside is that you have to be very careful when wearing this with lipstick and talking, because it will cause your lipstick to run and smudge around your mouth, so you're constantly wiping the corners of your lips. Also, this stuff is the stickiest stuff you'll ever get on you. However, 4 stars, just because of HOW nice the shine is. It really is a great gloss.
Adriana G.
Bolivia
This product is so Beautiful and you can do many thinks in your face
This product you can found on shopping and place to sell them
This lip gloss, cherry bloom its so cute and smell good it es from new york

Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this stuff! Has an awesome sent and really pulls together a look! I'll be purchasing it again and think it's very reasonably priced! Was very pleased with this product and hope people give it a try!
Berna P.
I don't like lip gloss that are overly glossy or feel sticky. This one smells nice and isn't either of the above. I like using lip gloss as an alternative to lipstick on those days/nights out with a group of friends or family. It is small enough that it won't take up room in your purse or make-up bag. I also love that you can use just a dabble and it covers well. I don't have to constantly re-apply either. Maybeline never dissapoints me. I'm not an avid makeup wearer, but when I do I usually always end up wearing Maybeline brand. It is inexpensive compared to Sephora or higher end make up brands like MAC and works just as well and sometimes even better.
Caitlin W.
I have the shade prismatic and it's so gorgeous! It has a beautiful blueish silver duo chrome shift to it. Even though it contains so much shimmer/micro glitter it is very smooth and isn't at all sticky or thick. It's very comfortable on the lips and gives you a big impact with the tiniest amount of gloss. I was afraid that it would be really obvious that I was wearing a metallic gloss on top of my lipstick, but it isn't at all. It just helps to reflect light and make your lips look very plump and juicy. If you are wanting that intense metallic look it can be built up to that.
Saffron M.
I liked this product it looked really pretty when it’s on my lips but it become very sticky and annoying throughout the day and went really weird
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????