BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
Claribel B.
Parlier, CA
I love these lip glosses they stay on my lips for quite some time my favorite is is the cherry one considering lipgloss next really lasts on me I really loved his one and when I run out I'll definitely be purchasing another .
Kitiara R.
worcester
It's honestly amazing, makes my lips look kissable. My #1 lip gloss, never disappoints me. This is my third one already.
Carolina T.
es muy bueno brillo de labios se ve muy bien y la textura es súper divertido algo pegajoso pero para mi gusto es buenoHuele muy rico y debido a maybelline es que todos sus productos son bastante buenos y siempre los compre por sus buenas pigmentaciones
Ebby J.
Houston
This color is absolutely beautiful, it mixes well with my MAC lip liner and makes my lip a little fuller. I love this product, stays on long and you don’t have to keep reapplying every hour.
Tashya R.
Lynchburg, VA
I originally bought this from my cousin and when she started wearing it lasted all day so the i bought some for myself and I fell in love with it
Athena C.
Medina, NY
I would use this it makes your lips juicy and shinny its fun to wear when your going out or just to dress up and the color is grate
Mahogany A.
San Pablo, CA
Omgosh, I can say so much about this gloss. I love wearing it in the shade 02 and it is literally my go to lip gloss. I actually call it my poppin juice lol. I have done a few tutorials on my Youtube channel off me wearing it (YT: beautybyny). I usually wear it on top of a nude, pink lipstick.
Odalys S.
It gives your lips the right and just about correct amount of color and gloss it's the best
Norma M.
I love the color, it does what it says it does, the shine it gives is really noce, the smell is ok, over all I loved using this product.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Son buenísimos! Yo los uso encima de un labial y deja la boca con un feeling como de mayor tamaño o más delineada.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Susie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????

Walmart