BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
Kristen F.
Love the smell and how it makes my lips have that extra oomph. Wish this cane in a little bit of an easier applicator. It squirted everywhere when I first opened it...not sure if it was just a defected bote or what.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my go to's. I love the shine it gives you and it's moisturizing without leaving your lips sticky. It stays on well and when you reapply it doesn't get that sticky buildup you sometimes get with lip gloss
Casey H.
Woodruff, SC
The flavors are good! But it is super sticky and not my favorite lipgloss out there. Bought a peach one that was almost a clear gloss, and it was so stick y I felt like I had glue on my lips. Smelled great though!
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
This lip gloss is super sticky but very creamy as well. I had to reapply several times during the day. Colors are beautiful but it got annoying when my hair kept getting caught in my lips.
Claribel B.
Parlier, CA
I love these lip glosses they stay on my lips for quite some time my favorite is is the cherry one considering lipgloss next really lasts on me I really loved his one and when I run out I'll definitely be purchasing another .
Marium S.
I don't know when I bought it but I loved this lipgloss so much in my high school days !!! It's very moisturizing love the way it smells I don't know if they still make such stuff but would love to get these more.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I love this product. Love the smell, taste and feeling this lip gloss gives me. I definitely don't have extremely dry lips after use. It's a super affordable product with good quality. I definitely recommend to others
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
This wasn't my favorite but it was the worst I've ever had the price was great but I wasn't too fond of the color and it was a tad sticky. This was the first time I'd bought it and I probably wouldn't but again.
Karen G.
If you are looking for your lips look more fleshy and flashy, you must have a lip gloss without color to apply it on top of any color lipstick, you will have the matt and glossy option. This is good and economical
Cassy M.
Princeton, NC
This lipgloss is perfect! Not too sticky, just the right amount of color. The price is unbelievable. I have tried soooo many lipglosses and lipsticks in the last year (all I had to throw away or use just until finished). For $5 or less this lipgloss is ideal for day or night. Applicator perfectly applies - no messy "stick".
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Susie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????

back