BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Buy on Amazon
Kasey S.
We all know it was all about the matte lip but when you want that slick, glossy look Shine Shot is a must have! I apply this on top of so many lipsticks to give that super slick, wet look. The price is super accessible and you can grab it at your local drugstore. I've turned my fellow makeup artists into this product and they love it too!
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Got this on a whim and I really like it. I love the different colors of glitter in it, it's a really cool effect in sunlight or with flash on. Product is a little thick but I feel like that just makes it easier to apply. You don't need a whole lot to get the glitter and shine, so it doesn't have to feel super sticky!!
Bergineliz R.
I buy this shine sensational lip gloss in the shade 70 mad about melon I got for 1 dollar at dollar tree this is lipgloss have a nice melon scent and they feel good on your lips especially on the winter time when your lips 👄 crack easily.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

Me encanta este labial Brillo con color rosa que es mi color favorito es lo que esperaba que es muy eficaz va en suavemente se mantiene mojado dura todo el día con un gran brillo es de gran valor para un paquete de bonificación Compré este producto en Shoppers Drug Mart y yo Lo recomiendo a cualquiera
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
This is one of the few lipglosses I can tolerate for long periods of time. I have this in a few colors and each one of them are great. The tint is very subtle, it has a little bit of sparkles (veeery tiny bits, not much, that's why I love it). It's durable, not dense at all, and smells great! I will be buying this lipgloss again.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
I purchased the iridescent shine shot lip topper and gloss and am seriously impressed. This is grown up lip glitter for all my 90s girls who miss SHIMMER. The classic slant applicator works well with a finger or brush, and the superfine particles make it wearable and nonirritating. It layers without smearing an ombré look.
Michaela D.
This is the perfect gloss, super budget friendly.  I'm so happy that gloss is coming back, glossy lips are one of my favorite looks.  Some clear gloss can be so expensive but this is great quality and cheap too.  You can find it at places like Ulta and Walgreens but it's going to be cheapest at Walmart.
Julie M.
This seemed a bit sticky to me, but it wasn't too bad. I wish it was less sticky. I got both the original and the prismatic one to use for lip arts and glitter lips. I have yet to try them for that. The quality is very nice.
Janet L.
So I bought this for myself. Only used it once, it was easy to apply and looked and felt great until my daughter found it in my purse and decided to use it and of course she loved it also.So she decided to take it to college as I was driving her there.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
I love the color but application was a little more sticky than I'd like and I had to really throughout the day even though I didn't eat or drink much. It also seemed to "bleed"out from my lips and left a sticky, greasy feel around my mouth. All in all it wasn't horrible and I will be using again.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????