BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
This makes me feel like a teenager again.  Oh the gloss! Oh the scent! Oh the pop of color!  I have a few of these lip glosses in different shades, and I'm always a bit more peppy after putting one on.  I've gotten compliments about the gloss and that's good enough for me to recommend them!  You'll be more than satisfied.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
These glosses are so pretty esp in the shade 02 because it has a bit of sparkles - but not chunky glitter, trust me.
It's so glossy and pretty and really makes your lips pop. I love layering it on top of lip liner and lip stick and putting some of this on the center of my lips. The price point is great for just about any budget and I would highly recommend them!
Frauke P.
Fountain, CO
I love the Maybelline New York Lip Gloss. The texture is awesome and it does feel good on the lip. The packaging is nice and simple, which I love. I bought it for the first time and directly fell in love: The color is so nice and smooth and the price is awesome. I would totally recommend it!
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Grabbed this one at Ulta. Overall great product. Color payoff is good without too much pigment. Wasnt stick or tacky, didnt keep catching my hair! Packaging was easy to open. Moderately priced for what you get. Will definitely buy this one again.
Kasey S.
We all know it was all about the matte lip but when you want that slick, glossy look Shine Shot is a must have! I apply this on top of so many lipsticks to give that super slick, wet look. The price is super accessible and you can grab it at your local drugstore. I've turned my fellow makeup artists into this product and they love it too!
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Got this on a whim and I really like it. I love the different colors of glitter in it, it's a really cool effect in sunlight or with flash on. Product is a little thick but I feel like that just makes it easier to apply. You don't need a whole lot to get the glitter and shine, so it doesn't have to feel super sticky!!
Bergineliz R.
I buy this shine sensational lip gloss in the shade 70 mad about melon I got for 1 dollar at dollar tree this is lipgloss have a nice melon scent and they feel good on your lips especially on the winter time when your lips 👄 crack easily.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

Me encanta este labial Brillo con color rosa que es mi color favorito es lo que esperaba que es muy eficaz va en suavemente se mantiene mojado dura todo el día con un gran brillo es de gran valor para un paquete de bonificación Compré este producto en Shoppers Drug Mart y yo Lo recomiendo a cualquiera
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the few lipglosses I can tolerate for long periods of time. I have this in a few colors and each one of them are great. The tint is very subtle, it has a little bit of sparkles (veeery tiny bits, not much, that's why I love it). It's durable, not dense at all, and smells great! I will be buying this lipgloss again.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
I purchased the iridescent shine shot lip topper and gloss and am seriously impressed. This is grown up lip glitter for all my 90s girls who miss SHIMMER. The classic slant applicator works well with a finger or brush, and the superfine particles make it wearable and nonirritating. It layers without smearing an ombré look.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Susie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????

Walmart