BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
aalayah f.
Parsons
This is soo pretty and extremely affordable. It is a little sticky but trust me it is worth it. Super shiny as well. Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
When it comes to lip products maybelline always has it correct. I am so sad to see this item go. It was very moisturizing on the lips and gave a indescribable shine
Mackenzie L.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is a little squeezey tube lipgloss which to me, isn’t awful because when I reach in my purse I can just grab it. I like this gloss but not 100% my favorite.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This lip gloss really does its job -- it gives some of the highest shine you'll ever see. It's easy to use when on it's own, but when you use it over a lipstick, you have to dab it on with your finger, otherwise it'll pick up your lipstick. The downside is that you have to be very careful when wearing this with lipstick and talking, because it will cause your lipstick to run and smudge around your mouth, so you're constantly wiping the corners of your lips. Also, this stuff is the stickiest stuff you'll ever get on you. However, 4 stars, just because of HOW nice the shine is. It really is a great gloss.
Melissa B.
I love this lip gloss as a top coat over my lipstick. And when I just want a pop to my lip on a regular day. It has a stick consistency but it definitely sticks and isn't going to move easily. I purchased the Glossy Shine TopCoat and the Prismatic Lip TopCoat (it has these pretty holographic look to it) right up my alley.
Debra P.
oakridge
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss I have used this product since it came out ...i love they way it glides on with ease doesn't feel blotchy it feels hydrating as well it's very reasonably priced and has a beautiful glossy shine finish ..my only negative for this product is that it doesn't last as long as I would like like if you drink something ..even through a straw it starts to feel tacky if you don't reapply asap all I. All though I have been satisfied with the products
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a lover of all lipsticks liquid & matte; When I wanted a more playful or softer look, I was stuck with few options in my arsenal. Instead of purchasing a ton of new lipsticks in shades I didn't necessarily like-I was able to use the shades I love and apply the 'Glassy Shine' lip topcoat to make it look like a gloss. It looks great; but the formula could be less sticky & it also makes lipstick wear off faster.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
This is a great lip gloss! It does not feel heavy on the lips. It provides a great shine and smells delicious. I use this lip gloss when I'm running late. It gives my face that extra uff it needs. The formula is weightless and stays in place. It does not last all day so you so have to reapply through the day. Overall this lip gloss is inexpensive and I do recommend it.
Janeal S.
For the price of a dollar? This is a great bargain. Shineshot 01 is filled with glitter and it looks amazing. The applicator is easy to you use and if you're not a fan of glitter, than shineshot 02 is the one for you. It'll leave your lips glossy without any glitters, great for a summer time look
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I love Maybelline eye products but their lip line is not a fit for me. This is a cute tube, it applies nicely, and I don't mind the light scent. However, their colors never seem to work for me. They always look too bright even with their glosses. Except for Baby Lips, I just can't find a match from them.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Susie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????

back