BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
Debra P.
oakridge
Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss I have used this product since it came out ...i love they way it glides on with ease doesn't feel blotchy it feels hydrating as well it's very reasonably priced and has a beautiful glossy shine finish ..my only negative for this product is that it doesn't last as long as I would like like if you drink something ..even through a straw it starts to feel tacky if you don't reapply asap all I. All though I have been satisfied with the products
Jessica S.
Hurst , TX
This is a great lip gloss! It does not feel heavy on the lips. It provides a great shine and smells delicious. I use this lip gloss when I'm running late. It gives my face that extra uff it needs. The formula is weightless and stays in place. It does not last all day so you so have to reapply through the day. Overall this lip gloss is inexpensive and I do recommend it.
Janeal S.
For the price of a dollar? This is a great bargain. Shineshot 01 is filled with glitter and it looks amazing. The applicator is easy to you use and if you're not a fan of glitter, than shineshot 02 is the one for you. It'll leave your lips glossy without any glitters, great for a summer time look
Jill H.
Worcester, MA
At first I thought this was a really nice lip gloss. But one thing I can say is that it is super sticky. After one application the stickiness is real. I liked this gloss since I didn't own any other ones, but when you open your mouth, the stickiness in the middle is too much and you would need to wipe off the gloss before you can eat or drink anything. You'd be leaving lip gloss residue.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I love Maybelline eye products but their lip line is not a fit for me. This is a cute tube, it applies nicely, and I don't mind the light scent. However, their colors never seem to work for me. They always look too bright even with their glosses. Except for Baby Lips, I just can't find a match from them.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just can't believe that I found shine shot prismatic in Walmart finally I m so happy that I found . Very glittery and it's looks purple green shine shimmer . I used with matte lipstick and shine is so amazing . 100% recommended product .
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
This makes me feel like a teenager again.  Oh the gloss! Oh the scent! Oh the pop of color!  I have a few of these lip glosses in different shades, and I'm always a bit more peppy after putting one on.  I've gotten compliments about the gloss and that's good enough for me to recommend them!  You'll be more than satisfied.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
These glosses are so pretty esp in the shade 02 because it has a bit of sparkles - but not chunky glitter, trust me.
It's so glossy and pretty and really makes your lips pop. I love layering it on top of lip liner and lip stick and putting some of this on the center of my lips. The price point is great for just about any budget and I would highly recommend them!
Frauke P.
Fountain, CO
I love the Maybelline New York Lip Gloss. The texture is awesome and it does feel good on the lip. The packaging is nice and simple, which I love. I bought it for the first time and directly fell in love: The color is so nice and smooth and the price is awesome. I would totally recommend it!
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Grabbed this one at Ulta. Overall great product. Color payoff is good without too much pigment. Wasnt stick or tacky, didnt keep catching my hair! Packaging was easy to open. Moderately priced for what you get. Will definitely buy this one again.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????