BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
yaneli s.
Los Angeles
I love this product because it gives me just the right amount of color and gloss. The lip gloss is lightly flavored, so that it's a pleasant taste instead of that nasty generic one some lip glosses have. So far, all the different shades I have tried I have been please with the color, the selected light flavoring, and of course, the overall texture and application of the lip gloss product itself. If these end up being another Maybelline discontinued item, I am going to be extremely disappointed. It's a true lip gloss that isn't so watery as to disappear in five minutes, but not so thick that it dries out the lips instead of moisturizing them.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is ok, it's a bit watery, but it does have good sheen. It kindof does slip around if the lips. The glitter can be a bit gritty as well. I think it's a good price point though if your looking for something just for fun or on lazy says when you don't wanna use your good stuff :)
Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
This lip gloss is ok. It makes my lips look super shiny, which I like. However, it is much too sticky. I like lip glosses that have a smoother texture, rather than super sticky. Therefore, I am not the biggest fan of this lip gloss.
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
I don’t really like wearing lip gloss but when I do wear it this is my go to product. It seems to last through out the day and it doesn’t feel heavy on my lips. It’s not clumpy and it doesn’t have a bad taste either.
Rachael L.
Pineville
I felt like this specific product was too thick for me I'm not a colored lip gloss kinda person I rarely wear lipstick clear is my favorite but this most definitely isn't my favorite of maybelines products.
Morgan P.
Gulf Shores, AL
This lip gloss is so beautiful! It’s by far the best I’ve ever used. I love the shine of it. It’s different than normal clear glosses and adds that little extra something for your look! Highly recommend
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
All shades shine, Soft natural shade, I have lips and Usually to add some edge I try some as a final layer , works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what gives u an edge, price point is about $8, does not work well without a lip liner
Ebby J.
Houston
This color is absolutely beautiful, it mixes well with my MAC lip liner and makes my lip a little fuller. I love this product, stays on long and you don’t have to keep reapplying every hour.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
It's shiny, it smells great, and it lasts. What more could you really want from a lip gloss, am I right? I tend not to wear lip gloss too often now, but this is one I still use!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
When it comes to lip products maybelline always has it correct. I am so sad to see this item go. It was very moisturizing on the lips and gave a indescribable shine
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Susie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????

Walmart