Add a Photo

#334 in Lip Gloss
Belen M.
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX

This is an awesome product if you plan on having a glossy look. It is a nude color so it probably would not show up as much as a lipstick. It's super easy to apply and since it is a drugstore product, it is cheap as well. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Averie B.
Averie B.
Henderson, NV

I purchased this product from a local drug store and was very impressed with the quality. It had a nice pigment and the right amount of shine too. It had a good price and is very easy to apply. It stayed on pretty well throughout the day. I would recommend this product
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Parma, OH

Can we say hello 8th grade? This was the first lip product I brought after lip smackers and I loved it. I am now turning 30 and I still buy them. Maybelline has a true winner with this lip gloss. Color lasts and the gloss is not sticky at all.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN

I bought this because I liked the color of it. After putting it on, it was very sticky. I bought it Wal-Mart as quick decision. It does not lat very long. I only used it once due to how sticky it was. I would not buy it again.
Destenie C.
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA

Love this product, I do not wear lip gloss that much but this is definitely my go-to when I do, not sticky like most products and of course you need to reapply because it is lip gloss but overall a great product!!
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI

This product is good if you just want shiny lips it doesn't really show off much color this is a gloss so you have to not be expecting so much pigment but this goes very well with natural makeup looks.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

I absolutely am in love with this gloss! It's so fun and the color is amazing ! This is one of my faves and I definitely recommend this to gloss lovers everywhere!
Charis P.
Charis P.

I love the smell and the color. It gives me an amazing and long lasting shine. This lipgloss also does not make my lip feel dry and that a plus
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

I really liked the luminescence this product added to my lip color. It looked very beautiful and I like the shade to. Overall good product.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

I really like this product. It's easy to use, looks great, feels great, and smells great. Its inexpensive but does a great job.
¿ donde lo puedo conseguir lo quiero!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

How long does the product last on your lips

Join Now