Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea uploaded by laura d.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea
I absolutely am in love with this gloss! It's so fun and the color is amazing ! This is one of my faves and I definitely recommend this to gloss lovers everywhere!
Charis P.
Charis P.
I love the smell and the color. It gives me an amazing and long lasting shine. This lipgloss also does not make my lip feel dry and that a plus
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
I really liked the luminescence this product added to my lip color. It looked very beautiful and I like the shade to. Overall good product.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I really like this product. It's easy to use, looks great, feels great, and smells great. Its inexpensive but does a great job.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I love the smell and taste of these. And I'm pretty picky. Pretty decent priced. My kids like to steal these from me too!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Great for grab and go - fits in a small bag for party and nights out. Reasonably priced and avail ale in tons of colors
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY
i uses this type on daly bases, because this nourishes your lips giving them a soft terture, witcht is amaizing
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL
Well, althought I love the brand, I find this gloss a little sticky.... But it has a really delicious scent..
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product use daily ! The shines awesome and it lasts I recommend this. Product
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Hamlet, NC
So many amazing colors that give you the extra pop that you need. Love this lip gloss!
¿ donde lo puedo conseguir lo quiero!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How long does the product last on your lips