Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#321 in Lip Gloss
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

9 days left

Belen M.
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX

This is an awesome product if you plan on having a glossy look. It is a nude color so it probably would not show up as much as a lipstick. It's super easy to apply and since it is a drugstore product, it is cheap as well. I would buy again and recommend this product.
Averie B.
Averie B.
Henderson, NV

I purchased this product from a local drug store and was very impressed with the quality. It had a nice pigment and the right amount of shine too. It had a good price and is very easy to apply. It stayed on pretty well throughout the day. I would recommend this product
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Parma, OH

Can we say hello 8th grade? This was the first lip product I brought after lip smackers and I loved it. I am now turning 30 and I still buy them. Maybelline has a true winner with this lip gloss. Color lasts and the gloss is not sticky at all.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN

I bought this because I liked the color of it. After putting it on, it was very sticky. I bought it Wal-Mart as quick decision. It does not lat very long. I only used it once due to how sticky it was. I would not buy it again.
Destenie C.
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA

Love this product, I do not wear lip gloss that much but this is definitely my go-to when I do, not sticky like most products and of course you need to reapply because it is lip gloss but overall a great product!!
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA

This lip gloss leaves a super beautiful effect on the lips and a sense of hydration very interesting, the durability of the product is very good. And it's a great option to use on a daily basis, super recommend
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI

This product is good if you just want shiny lips it doesn't really show off much color this is a gloss so you have to not be expecting so much pigment but this goes very well with natural makeup looks.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Laurel, IN

Completely satisfied with this product! I put it on once and it lasted all day long. I definitely recommend using this product, and it met my expectations above and beyond!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

I absolutely am in love with this gloss! It's so fun and the color is amazing ! This is one of my faves and I definitely recommend this to gloss lovers everywhere!
Charis P.
Charis P.

I love the smell and the color. It gives me an amazing and long lasting shine. This lipgloss also does not make my lip feel dry and that a plus
¿ donde lo puedo conseguir lo quiero!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

How long does the product last on your lips