Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Buy on Amazon
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
All shades shine, Soft natural shade, I have lips and Usually to add some edge I try some as a final layer , works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what gives u an edge, price point is about $8, does not work well without a lip liner
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
It's shiny, it smells great, and it lasts. What more could you really want from a lip gloss, am I right? I tend not to wear lip gloss too often now, but this is one I still use!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is ok, it's a bit watery, but it does have good sheen. It kindof does slip around if the lips. The glitter can be a bit gritty as well. I think it's a good price point though if your looking for something just for fun or on lazy says when you don't wanna use your good stuff :)
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Not my very favorite but not the worst. This is kind of a typical gloss in my opinion. It also runs a little more on the sticky side. It does add a nice color on your lips but still sheer. It is very affordable though.
Morgan P.
Gulf Shores, AL
This lip gloss is so beautiful! It’s by far the best I’ve ever used. I love the shine of it. It’s different than normal clear glosses and adds that little extra something for your look! Highly recommend
aalayah f.
This is soo pretty and extremely affordable. It is a little sticky but trust me it is worth it. Super shiny as well. Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
Morgan D.
Stone Mtn, GA
i have both of the shine shots and these are my HOLY GRAIL! I've always loved a good squeeze tube lipgloss and when Maybelline came out with these i was ecstatic! The shine shot 01 is a good thick clear gloss which i love because it's high in shine and can turn any lipstick into a lipgloss. It is a thicker consistency and is a bit sticky but i prefer that in gloss rather than one that's thin and can slip off. the shine shot in 02 is the coolest gloss i've ever seen. it's beautiful and prismatic and has reflexes of blue and purple glitter in it and will transform any lipstick into a holographic dream which is a trend nowadays! an. the best part is they're only $5!!! They're super hard to find though so if you can't get them in person i highly recommend ordering online
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This lip gloss really does its job -- it gives some of the highest shine you'll ever see. It's easy to use when on it's own, but when you use it over a lipstick, you have to dab it on with your finger, otherwise it'll pick up your lipstick. The downside is that you have to be very careful when wearing this with lipstick and talking, because it will cause your lipstick to run and smudge around your mouth, so you're constantly wiping the corners of your lips. Also, this stuff is the stickiest stuff you'll ever get on you. However, 4 stars, just because of HOW nice the shine is. It really is a great gloss.
Melissa B.
I love this lip gloss as a top coat over my lipstick. And when I just want a pop to my lip on a regular day. It has a stick consistency but it definitely sticks and isn't going to move easily. I purchased the Glossy Shine TopCoat and the Prismatic Lip TopCoat (it has these pretty holographic look to it) right up my alley.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a lover of all lipsticks liquid & matte; When I wanted a more playful or softer look, I was stuck with few options in my arsenal. Instead of purchasing a ton of new lipsticks in shades I didn't necessarily like-I was able to use the shades I love and apply the 'Glassy Shine' lip topcoat to make it look like a gloss. It looks great; but the formula could be less sticky & it also makes lipstick wear off faster.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????