BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

• Is this product super sticky? Does it stay wet?1 Answers
  • I love this , any one else ?1 Answers
  • So it's like a regular lip gloss?2 Answers
Berna P.
Berna P.
I don't like lip gloss that are overly glossy or feel sticky. This one smells nice and isn't either of the above. I like using lip gloss as an alternative to lipstick on those days/nights out with a group of friends or family. It is small enough that it won't take up room in your purse or make-up bag. I also love that you can use just a dabble and it covers well. I don't have to constantly re-apply either. Maybeline never dissapoints me. I'm not an avid makeup wearer, but when I do I usually always end up wearing Maybeline brand. It is inexpensive compared to Sephora or higher end make up brands like MAC and works just as well and sometimes even better.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This lip gloss really does its job -- it gives some of the highest shine you'll ever see. It's easy to use when on it's own, but when you use it over a lipstick, you have to dab it on with your finger, otherwise it'll pick up your lipstick. The downside is that you have to be very careful when wearing this with lipstick and talking, because it will cause your lipstick to run and smudge around your mouth, so you're constantly wiping the corners of your lips. Also, this stuff is the stickiest stuff you'll ever get on you. However, 4 stars, just because of HOW nice the shine is. It really is a great gloss.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
I have the shade prismatic and it's so gorgeous! It has a beautiful blueish silver duo chrome shift to it. Even though it contains so much shimmer/micro glitter it is very smooth and isn't at all sticky or thick. It's very comfortable on the lips and gives you a big impact with the tiniest amount of gloss. I was afraid that it would be really obvious that I was wearing a metallic gloss on top of my lipstick, but it isn't at all. It just helps to reflect light and make your lips look very plump and juicy. If you are wanting that intense metallic look it can be built up to that.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Angelo, TX
I have really big lips - which I know most women would die for those - but I'm actually really self conscious about them! Especially with any sort of lip color on them. I feel like it just makes me look like a clown! So I normally just use a little bit of lip gloss to give my lips some gloss and shine to them. I really love the lipgloss by Maybelline. It's a great value, easy to use, and comes in a really nice container that you can slip in your purse.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
I got the shine shot in the prismatic version, and its amazing. I thought it would be really glittery, so I was skeptical, but you cant even feel the glitters inside of it. The prismatic glitter is just enough to make your lips look super shiny and slightly colorful without looking ridiculous. Its also not very sticky either. It goes with a lot of lipsticks and makes me feel like a mermaid with this slight color-changing effect.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I absolutely LOVE this product, I use to carry it with me everywhere since it is so slim and easy to fit anywhere! Not until recently that I ran out and have not found any in the stores. This lip gloss is not too thick or slimy like other products I've used in the past the consistency is just right it doesn't even make my lips feel dry and it does have somewhat of long wear, I love this lip gloss a lot!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I have this in the shade "minty sheer" and it is exactly that. It's completely colorless but smells strongly of mint. Whenever I wear this, it smells and feels like i just finished brushing my teeth. This shade would be great for a date night or a workplace to go over top of any lip color. It is a bit sticky, so if you are wary of sticky glosses, this may not be your favorite.
rosalia o.
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
Tengo el maquillaje que trabajó la mayor parte de la piel grasa: Estée Lauder Double Wear, perfecto para no mostrar el exceso de grasa, pero es muy pesada para el uso diario y el precio es alto. He estado buscando un maquillaje que es más asequible en precio y que puedo usar todos los días sin verme muy maquillaje y finalmente lo encontré !!!!!!
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. The product is super sticky and heavy feeling on the mouth. The packaging is nice, I don't like the actual applicator. I was hoping it had a more rounded tip, I just apply with fingers if I use. This is generally pushed to the back of my drawer and only used if I absolutely have nothing else to do the job.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love this flavor. It's not just scented like some other brands and it's not overwhelming either. It adds a nice healthy looking shine to my dry peeling lips I have from medicine side effects. It's not messy to apply, goes on smooth, not clumpy. I plan on buying myself other flavors as well as some for my closest female friends.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Suzie B.
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????