BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss, Freshly Sliced 10, 2 Ea

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love wearing these over my lipstick for a more glossy look and I love it, it smells great and it's affordable." in 149 reviews
yaneli s.
Los Angeles
I love this product because it gives me just the right amount of color and gloss. The lip gloss is lightly flavored, so that it's a pleasant taste instead of that nasty generic one some lip glosses have. So far, all the different shades I have tried I have been please with the color, the selected light flavoring, and of course, the overall texture and application of the lip gloss product itself. If these end up being another Maybelline discontinued item, I am going to be extremely disappointed. It's a true lip gloss that isn't so watery as to disappear in five minutes, but not so thick that it dries out the lips instead of moisturizing them.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
It's shiny, it smells great, and it lasts. What more could you really want from a lip gloss, am I right? I tend not to wear lip gloss too often now, but this is one I still use!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
When it comes to lip products maybelline always has it correct. I am so sad to see this item go. It was very moisturizing on the lips and gave a indescribable shine
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is ok, it's a bit watery, but it does have good sheen. It kindof does slip around if the lips. The glitter can be a bit gritty as well. I think it's a good price point though if your looking for something just for fun or on lazy says when you don't wanna use your good stuff :)
Morgan P.
Gulf Shores, AL
This lip gloss is so beautiful! It’s by far the best I’ve ever used. I love the shine of it. It’s different than normal clear glosses and adds that little extra something for your look! Highly recommend
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
All shades shine, Soft natural shade, I have lips and Usually to add some edge I try some as a final layer , works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what gives u an edge, price point is about $8, does not work well without a lip liner
aalayah f.
Parsons
This is soo pretty and extremely affordable. It is a little sticky but trust me it is worth it. Super shiny as well. Maybelline New York Shine Sensational Lip Gloss
Morgan D.
Stone Mtn, GA
i have both of the shine shots and these are my HOLY GRAIL! I've always loved a good squeeze tube lipgloss and when Maybelline came out with these i was ecstatic! The shine shot 01 is a good thick clear gloss which i love because it's high in shine and can turn any lipstick into a lipgloss. It is a thicker consistency and is a bit sticky but i prefer that in gloss rather than one that's thin and can slip off. the shine shot in 02 is the coolest gloss i've ever seen. it's beautiful and prismatic and has reflexes of blue and purple glitter in it and will transform any lipstick into a holographic dream which is a trend nowadays! an. the best part is they're only $5!!! They're super hard to find though so if you can't get them in person i highly recommend ordering online
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This lip gloss really does its job -- it gives some of the highest shine you'll ever see. It's easy to use when on it's own, but when you use it over a lipstick, you have to dab it on with your finger, otherwise it'll pick up your lipstick. The downside is that you have to be very careful when wearing this with lipstick and talking, because it will cause your lipstick to run and smudge around your mouth, so you're constantly wiping the corners of your lips. Also, this stuff is the stickiest stuff you'll ever get on you. However, 4 stars, just because of HOW nice the shine is. It really is a great gloss.
Melissa B.
I love this lip gloss as a top coat over my lipstick. And when I just want a pop to my lip on a regular day. It has a stick consistency but it definitely sticks and isn't going to move easily. I purchased the Glossy Shine TopCoat and the Prismatic Lip TopCoat (it has these pretty holographic look to it) right up my alley.
Kristy S.
Do these come in diff shades?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this sold at walgreens??????
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
How's the texture with this!? Is it a super thick gloss or lighter
Suzie B.
Does this have a sticky or smooth application?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Is this any good?? Does it keep good color on your lips???? Do thy have a good lt. brown shade????