Maybelline New York Shimmer Powder - Snowflake Shimmer by Maybelline

Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Maybelline Pressed Shimmer Powder Snowflake Shimmer.-Maybelline Pressed Shimmer Powder Snowflake Shimmer: Buy Maybelline Face Powders - Maybelline Pressed Shimmer Powder Snowflake Shimmer-Type: Pressed Powder

Maybelline New York Shimmer Powder - Snowflake Shimmer

How is the coverage?
Start your review of Maybelline New York Shimmer Powder - Snowflake Shimmer by Maybelline!
105 John street
This looks really beautiful I didn't get it yet but it still makes you only news I can't wait to see what I can get and get a box order and see what they put in my box
Beeson , WV
I love a good shimmer powder and this works perfectly for me. The price is perfect. It lasts all day on my oily skin. It is compact and perfect for on the go Touch ups. I’d recommend this to anyone!
What I really like about the product is  its consistency, it is smooth that makes the application very easy. The product is very shimmery as the name suggests. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. It is a pretty reasonable priced product too.
5000 red creak sp rd lot #21
Its not the best it doesnt stay on all day i dont recommend it its cheap and hard to find a right shade not very pigmented have to put on many times a day for some what full coverage sell it were ever i dont use it tried once dudnt work but you can try for your self.
Bedford
This is good for adding highlight to the high points of hot face and your brow bone. It has a bit too much shimmer for me to use it all over my face but it’s great as a subtle highlighter. The price is afford and it lasts all day with a single application.
Indio
have only used this product once, the shimmer actually lasts all day even while sweating. i would actually like it to be a little more shimmery. first time using the product. i would probably buy it again because its long lasting and easy to apply.
5921 lyndale Avenue north Brooklyn center MN
It had very nice pigment, i will have to say it was kinda hard to bend because its to thick for my liking, the package was nice and sturdy, i would try to make it less thick, over at i like it, i would use it for a beginner.
Los he recomendado a muchos de mis amigos y también les han gustado mucho y es por eso que han decidido comprar y usar estos productos....Me encanta este producto porque me deja una piel muy bella y suave. Además de eso, me veo muy hermosa. Me encanta. Yo la amo mucho.
Richmond
Love using this shimmer powder to add an extra glow to face as well as using it as an eyeshadow. Super easy to apply, not too dark for my skin tone at all, and I have pretty pale skin.
Tampa
I have used this shade on occasions to do something simple on my face, what I like is that it is a very simple neutral tone and you have a good color tone, It has an accessible cost and yes of course
Ask a question to the Influenster community...