Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
May 14, 2014, 4:44 a.m.
Not at all. Out of all the glitter nail poliThis is probably the easiest one to remove
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
March 12, 2013, 8:57 a.m.
No the glitter lays really even and its easy to get off!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Jan. 25, 2013, 9:22 a.m.
It's not hard to get off, but it doesn't come off as quickly as regular polish.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Jan. 7, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
It is hard to get off just like every glitter filled polish. i suggest letting your nails soak in a bowl of remover; if you can use acetone. it is harsher and needs to be used in a well ventilated room but it was cut the work in half. if polish is still stubborn use a file/buffer to get remaining flakes off nail. ALWAYS use a base coat with glitter polishes, will also help with the removal process!
Reiley J.
Reiley J.
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:28 p.m.
No i didn't find it hard at all, it actually peeled off for me
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Dec. 12, 2012, 11:38 a.m.
I find all glittery nail polishes are a little bit difficult to get off, but comparably this was really simple and easy.
Dec. 2, 2012, 6:54 a.m.
It actually peeled off for me.. with a topcoat
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nov. 30, 2012, 7:49 p.m.
Yes it can be hard to get off...tip use an old polish you don't like, but a think coat on your nail, wait about 30-45 seconds and wipe off. It gets a LOT of the glitter off and makes removal much eaiser for me.
Nov. 29, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
I do find it a bit of a pain to scrub off. Takes longer than standard polish, for sure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Nov. 28, 2012, 4:15 a.m.
No, it's not hard to get off at all...However, I use it for the tips only, and it's hard for it to stay on..I find myself constantly reapplying. But when I tried it for my whole nail, it did stay on and it was easy to peel off if you didn't want to use remover.

Join Now