influenster

influenster

Highlights
Madison H.
  • I have a love hate relationship with this nail polish, its always beautiful but never looks the same when you polish your nail with it in 23 reviews.

• Carmen S.
  • The colors are beautiful but chips easily .. Next day and I did 3 coats and a top coat it's inexpensive so that's a plus I just wish it didn't chip in 11 reviews.

• Christina E.
  • I totally love these colors they are awesome and the wear my is long lasting in 7 reviews.

• Danotta G.
  • All the gorgous, bright colors, and it lasts for 3-5 days with no top coat. in 5 reviews.

• Tanya B.
  • If they thicken up a little just a couple drops of polish thinner and shake them up and place them upside down for a couple of minutes before apply to get the glitter moving and for better coverage....it is the same with all glitter polish. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Cheryl K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like this nail polish. I have the polka dot colour and I painted it on top of a grey nail enamel and and i focused it on the tips of my nails. I was really happy with the result of my manicure. My nails looked amazing when I used this nail enamel as an accent to my existing manicure.
    I would not use this nail enamel on its own.

Trish S.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is a nice polish for decorating your nails you do need a bottom colored polish it looks like paint splats on your nails pretty cool

Amanda L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these! I like to pair em with a full color underneath and use the glitter to go over top. They last a long time for me!

Jeraliss R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have a couple color show nail polishes but none of these particular colors. The ones that I have are so amazing !

Lindsey H.

Absolutely loved how my nails turned out when I used this product it covered very well considering it was sequins. I found the next day though that they chipped very easily even with my top coat on. I would still purchase again and maybe try applying a gel coat on top to make it hold up a little better!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    brittany f.
    brittany f.

I love glitter! do these nail polishes with the glitter last long? I'm looking for some products to make my manicure pop and not chip as soon as I paint my nails

1 answerJan 16 - 2016 - 12:57 a.m.

this hard to remove?

1 answerJan 05 - 2016 - 10:35 p.m.
    Sarah S.
    Sarah S.

Where can you find these?

12 answersDec 11 - 2012 - 12:25 p.m.
    Lauren B.
    Lauren B.

what is your favorite color?
    do you have any?
    if you were to pick your favorite one what would it be?

3 answersDec 03 - 2012 - 1:32 p.m.

this hard to remove?

0 answersJan 05 - 2016 - 10:35 p.m.
    Dak Y.
    Dak Y.

Best christmas nail polish ! ?

1 answerDec 17 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now