Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#33 in Nail Polish
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

9 days left

Photos (11)
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

This was my very first set of numbers of the Sprint I would not say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with this because I do it very easily with it and it is very thin not better than what a lot of the other stuff is but same as I do not want to have to keep adding coats or having to take off nail polish keep it it's not worth the money or the time with it
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Orange Park, FL

I have 2 of these and they are just another nail polish. I don't think there is anything special about these. If you are using one of the spotted ones you definitely want a base color. If you have a solid color it gives a nice finished look. Overall I'm happy since I found them at the dollar store and didn't have to invest much into this product.
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA

I love the shininess that leaves on my nails. I do my finger nails and toenails in these. I make sure to buy two of the same colors so I could use one on the fingers and the other on the toes because I have germophobia so everything to me if it's hands and feet has to be separated and not used on each other.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Grand Prairie, TX

These are absolutely amazing! Sooo shiny and so easy to work with! I got mine from a beauty store local to me for like .99! You get so much for so little and I love it!!! I use this as well as nyx glitters and they are pretty comparable I cannot complain at all
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

If your a person who loves loves lovessss glitter this is for you. I always incorporate glitter somehow into my makeup and I can honestly say this was amazing when I use it. I'm always searching for new makeup with glitter but this will also be a go for me.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Riverside, CA

Love the gold! It last a long time and stays very shiny. The only down fall is having to remove it but that goes with any glitter polish. I actually got mine for .50 at the dollar store. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Casey D.
Casey D.

Love all of these colors! Easy to apply! Great value, get at your local drugstore. It's not easy to chip off. I like Maybelline nail polishes a lot, especially glittery ones! I will buy again! Sometimes the Dollar Tree sells it too!!
Darlenne G.
Darlenne G.

Love these nail polishes! They are so sparkly and my favorite ones are the gold and the darker blue more like a sapphire color! When I use these i tend to put on a clear coat of long lasting nail polish on so they can last longer
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London

I love the pigment and the application, but trying to get it off is the worst thing ever. It takes forever unless you soak it. Also it is a little rough and sometimes it catches on delicate fabrics. But over all would recommend
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

This is by far the best glitter nail polish out there. It can be worn on its own without an undercoat. It isn't thin or hard to apply glitter like most other brands. It's very long lasting and I absolutely love this polish!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI

I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx

Where can you find these?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ

Does this product stain your nails?
Jasmond W.
Jasmond W.
Sacramento, CA

What's ur favorite glitter polish?