Maybelline New York Sequins by Color Show

based on 326 reviews

Highlights
Madison H.
  • I have a love hate relationship with this nail polish, its always beautiful but never looks the same when you polish your nail with it in 23 reviews.

• Carmen S.
  • The colors are beautiful but chips easily .. Next day and I did 3 coats and a top coat it's inexpensive so that's a plus I just wish it didn't chip in 11 reviews.

• Christina E.
  • I totally love these colors they are awesome and the wear my is long lasting in 7 reviews.

• Danotta G.
  • All the gorgous, bright colors, and it lasts for 3-5 days with no top coat. in 5 reviews.

• Tanya B.
  • If they thicken up a little just a couple drops of polish thinner and shake them up and place them upside down for a couple of minutes before apply to get the glitter moving and for better coverage....it is the same with all glitter polish. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Cheryl K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like this nail polish. I have the polka dot colour and I painted it on top of a grey nail enamel and and i focused it on the tips of my nails. I was really happy with the result of my manicure. My nails looked amazing when I used this nail enamel as an accent to my existing manicure.
    I would not use this nail enamel on its own.

Erica C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love the gold! It last a long time and stays very shiny. The only down fall is having to remove it but that goes with any glitter polish. I actually got mine for .50 at the dollar store. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Kimberly M.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is by far the best glitter nail polish out there. It can be worn on its own without an undercoat. It isn't thin or hard to apply glitter like most other brands. It's very long lasting and I absolutely love this polish!

Trish S.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is a nice polish for decorating your nails you do need a bottom colored polish it looks like paint splats on your nails pretty cool

Amanda L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these! I like to pair em with a full color underneath and use the glitter to go over top. They last a long time for me!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    brittany f.
    brittany f.

I love glitter! do these nail polishes with the glitter last long? I'm looking for some products to make my manicure pop and not chip as soon as I paint my nails

1 answerJan 16 - 2016 - 12:57 a.m.

this hard to remove?

1 answerJan 05 - 2016 - 10:35 p.m.
    Sarah S.
    Sarah S.

Where can you find these?

12 answersDec 11 - 2012 - 12:25 p.m.
    Lauren B.
    Lauren B.

what is your favorite color?
    do you have any?
    if you were to pick your favorite one what would it be?

3 answersDec 03 - 2012 - 1:32 p.m.

this hard to remove?

0 answersJan 05 - 2016 - 10:35 p.m.
    Dak Y.
    Dak Y.

Best christmas nail polish ! ?

1 answerDec 17 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION