Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

This is by far the best glitter nail polish out there. It can be worn on its own without an undercoat. It isn't thin or hard to apply glitter like most other brands. It's very long lasting and I absolutely love this polish!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

this is a nice polish for decorating your nails you do need a bottom colored polish it looks like paint splats on your nails pretty cool
Jessie Lynne J.
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI

Takes a few coats for a solid layer. Very easy to apply. Takes a few tries to remove
Alina T.
Alina T.
Ogden, UT

I loved using this product. Great quality. It is the type of product you have always with me.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
goiania

this was my very first set of numbers of the Sprint I would not say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with this because I do it very easily with it and it is very thin not better than what a lot of the other stuff is but same as I do not want to have to keep adding coats or having to take off nail polish keep it it's not worth the money or the time with it
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

I am totally in love with all this nail polish is always up to wat i expect n more n makes my nails perfect
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX

love love love sequins colors as well as bright colors. very good price value. No pros no cons. purchased from walmart or family dollar, sometimes dollar general. have used several times before. will buy again.
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Miami, Florida

These polish are my favorites! Every time. So many great color to choose, awesome brush and easy to apply
Aysun Y.
Aysun Y.

Love the colour range and how cheap it is. I love how it applies as the brush applicator is super easy to use.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI

I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
France G.
France G.
Dec. 21, 2012, 5:28 p.m.
yes they are a bit harder to get off but it looks great lol
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Nov. 28, 2012, 4:15 a.m.
No, it's not hard to get off at all...However, I use it for the tips only, and it's hard for it to stay on..I find myself constantly reapplying. But when I tried it for my whole nail, it did stay on and it was easy to peel off if you didn't want to use remover.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx

Where can you find these?
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 5:47 p.m.
I usually get these at Target. Also Walmart carries them!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ

Does this product stain your nails?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 7, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
No it doesn't. Just make sure to use a base coat before apply polish!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH

what is your favorite color? do you have any? if you were to pick your favorite one what would it be?
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Feb. 4, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
The matte black polish is hands down my favorite

Join Now