Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • The only difficulty is when you try to take off the nail polish with remover it is difficult because of the sparkles. in 23 reviews.

• The colors are beautiful but chips easily .. Next day and I did 3 coats and a top coat it's inexpensive so that's a plus I just wish it didn't chip in 11 reviews.

• beautiful colors but not as long lasting as i thought it would be. in 7 reviews.

• very bright colors and they shine. in 5 reviews.

• The only thing I dislike is that glitter is very hard to get off of your nails but that's every glitter polish lol in 5 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    brenda c.
    brenda c.

5 influensters found this helpful

love the glittery colors. they give you such a cute color makes your nails look so sexy! love them. their cheap and they are long lasting.

Carmela C.
    Carmela C.

2 influensters found this helpful

Fell in love and had to buy! Love everything about them.. SO sparkly and the colors are just gorgeous. Recommend to EVERYONE.

Fallon G.
    Fallon G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought the Color Show Polka Dots in the black and white color and the pink. Super cute! I love how it gives an interesting effect by itself or over a base color. It stays on really well, my manicurist actually had to buff it off, and I got plenty of compliments on it. I've been using both to do "french manicures" where I just do the tip with these polishes and everyone asks how I did it. It's just one step, so super simple. Cheap, sold at Ulta and I am guessing most every drug store now, I love it.

Jessica B.
    Jessica B.

1 influenster found this helpful

When these first came out and I saw how they look I knew I had to try them out. I bought one at first and I fell in love so the next day I bought more. It dries up fast and stays on good people will be thinking you go your nails done professionally ;)

Damaris M.
    Damaris M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have not tried these nail polishes but they look soo awesome to try on with your eligant shiny gold dress or even for Valentines the red will be great! I most deff. would buy these nail polishes off of the beauty aile!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sarah S.
    Sarah S.

Where can you find these?

13 answers Dec 11 - 2012 - 12:25 p.m.
    Dak Y.
    Dak Y.

Best christmas nail polish ! ?

1 answer Dec 17 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
    Kelly P.
    Kelly P.

Do you feel this stays on the nails long?

1 answer Oct 08 - 2014 - 10:41 a.m.
    Shannon P.
    Shannon P.

Is this product thick and chucky when you put it on or is it smooth and just sparkly

2 answers May 19 - 2013 - 4:38 a.m.
    Cristina E.
    Cristina E.

I never use there glitter before does there glitter nail polish work well?

1 answer Apr 18 - 2013 - 7:16 a.m.
    Alicia H.
    Alicia H.

I hardly do my nails but I heard glitter is hard to remove, is this product hard to remove?

2 answers Mar 13 - 2013 - 5:26 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION