influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Madison H.
  • I have a love hate relationship with this nail polish, its always beautiful but never looks the same when you polish your nail with it in 23 reviews.

• Carmen S.
  • The colors are beautiful but chips easily .. Next day and I did 3 coats and a top coat it's inexpensive so that's a plus I just wish it didn't chip in 11 reviews.

• Christina E.
  • I totally love these colors they are awesome and the wear my is long lasting in 7 reviews.

• Danotta G.
  • All the gorgous, bright colors, and it lasts for 3-5 days with no top coat. in 5 reviews.

• Tanya B.
  • If they thicken up a little just a couple drops of polish thinner and shake them up and place them upside down for a couple of minutes before apply to get the glitter moving and for better coverage....it is the same with all glitter polish. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    brenda c.

5 influensters found this helpful

love the glittery colors. they give you such a cute color makes your nails look so sexy! love them. their cheap and they are long lasting.

Carmela C.

2 influensters found this helpful

Fell in love and had to buy! Love everything about them.. SO sparkly and the colors are just gorgeous. Recommend to EVERYONE.

Fallon G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I bought the Color Show Polka Dots in the black and white color and the pink. Super cute! I love how it gives an interesting effect by itself or over a base color. It stays on really well, my manicurist actually had to buff it off, and I got plenty of compliments on it. I've been using both to do "french manicures" where I just do the tip with these polishes and everyone asks how I did it. It's just one step, so super simple. Cheap, sold at Ulta and I am guessing most every drug store now, I love it.

Jessica B.

1 influenster found this helpful

When these first came out and I saw how they look I knew I had to try them out. I bought one at first and I fell in love so the next day I bought more. It dries up fast and stays on good people will be thinking you go your nails done professionally ;)

Damaris M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have not tried these nail polishes but they look soo awesome to try on with your eligant shiny gold dress or even for Valentines the red will be great! I most deff. would buy these nail polishes off of the beauty aile!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sarah S.
    Sarah S.

Where can you find these?

13 answersDec 11 - 2012 - 12:25 p.m.
    Dak Y.
    Dak Y.

Best christmas nail polish ! ?

1 answerDec 17 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
    Kelly P.
    Kelly P.

Do you feel this stays on the nails long?

1 answerOct 08 - 2014 - 10:41 a.m.
    Shannon P.
    Shannon P.

Is this product thick and chucky when you put it on or is it smooth and just sparkly

2 answersMay 19 - 2013 - 4:38 a.m.
    Cristina E.
    Cristina E.

I never use there glitter before does there glitter nail polish work well?

1 answerApr 18 - 2013 - 7:16 a.m.
    Alicia H.
    Alicia H.

I hardly do my nails but I heard glitter is hard to remove, is this product hard to remove?

2 answersMar 13 - 2013 - 5:26 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now