Add a Photo

Photos (9)
brenda c.
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ

love the glittery colors. they give you such a cute color makes your nails look so sexy! love them. their cheap and they are long lasting.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

This is by far the best glitter nail polish out there. It can be worn on its own without an undercoat. It isn't thin or hard to apply glitter like most other brands. It's very long lasting and I absolutely love this polish!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

this is a nice polish for decorating your nails you do need a bottom colored polish it looks like paint splats on your nails pretty cool
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

Fell in love and had to buy! Love everything about them.. SO sparkly and the colors are just gorgeous. Recommend to EVERYONE.
Lila ❤.
Lila ❤.
Midlothian, VA

I really love this nail polish💅🏻, it is good quality and I find that it does not chip that easily. Over all I really like this nail polish.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

this was my very first set of numbers of the Sprint I would not say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with this because I do it very easily with it and it is very thin not better than what a lot of the other stuff is but same as I do not want to have to keep adding coats or having to take off nail polish keep it it's not worth the money or the time with it
Eliane F.
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida

The few times I've used it I liked it a lot , in my country it is a bit expensive and I have not had the opportunity to return to try another colour but I would love to buy it again. PS: It's very long lasting <3
Erica C.
Erica C.
Riverside, CA

Love the gold! It last a long time and stays very shiny. The only down fall is having to remove it but that goes with any glitter polish. I actually got mine for .50 at the dollar store. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jeraliss R.
Jeraliss R.
Orlando, FL

I have a couple color show nail polishes but none of these particular colors. The ones that I have are so amazing !
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE

I love these! I like to pair em with a full color underneath and use the glitter to go over top. They last a long time for me!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI

I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
France G.
France G.
yes they are a bit harder to get off but it looks great lol
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Moorpark, CA

Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
No, it's not hard to get off at all...However, I use it for the tips only, and it's hard for it to stay on..I find myself constantly reapplying. But when I tried it for my whole nail, it did stay on and it was easy to peel off if you didn't want to use remover.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx

Where can you find these?
Maria Elena L.
Maria Elena L.
I usually get these at Target. Also Walmart carries them!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ

Does this product stain your nails?
Influenster M.
No it doesn't. Just make sure to use a base coat before apply polish!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH

what is your favorite color? do you have any? if you were to pick your favorite one what would it be?
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
The matte black polish is hands down my favorite

Join Now