Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
goiania

This was my very first set of numbers of the Sprint I would not say I'm a hundred percent satisfied with this because I do it very easily with it and it is very thin not better than what a lot of the other stuff is but same as I do not want to have to keep adding coats or having to take off nail polish keep it it's not worth the money or the time with it
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON

I really like this nail polish. I have the polka dot colour and I painted it on top of a grey nail enamel and and i focused it on the tips of my nails. I was really happy with the result of my manicure. My nails looked amazing when I used this nail enamel as an accent to my existing manicure.
I would not use this nail enamel on its own.
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA

I love the shininess that leaves on my nails. I do my finger nails and toenails in these. I make sure to buy two of the same colors so I could use one on the fingers and the other on the toes because I have germophobia so everything to me if it's hands and feet has to be separated and not used on each other.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

Absolutely loved how my nails turned out when I used this product it covered very well considering it was sequins. I found the next day though that they chipped very easily even with my top coat on. I would still purchase again and maybe try applying a gel coat on top to make it hold up a little better!
Diana S.
Diana S.

I love this new '' campaign production '' would not know what to call it but these glazes out the truth I loved the blue, yellow, black are unique and do not know why I find it the illusion that they are a bit thick but very cute and have a different design than the glazes we always see in stores
Leah R.
Leah R.
Indianapolis, IN

The sequins in these are the perfect shade for going out with your girlfriends or for a date night where you're looking for some extra bling! I love how long they last on your nails and the reliability of the polish! I'd definitely use this nail polish again!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Riverside, CA

Love the gold! It last a long time and stays very shiny. The only down fall is having to remove it but that goes with any glitter polish. I actually got mine for .50 at the dollar store. It's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Bronx, NY

I love the pigment and the application, but trying to get it off is the worst thing ever. It takes forever unless you soak it. Also it is a little rough and sometimes it catches on delicate fabrics. But over all would recommend
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL

Beautiful colors to choose. The pigmentation is good in durability if the problem often fall very easily, so you have to watch your nails well and protected with a strong enough brightness so they last longer nails manicured.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Port Huron, MI

I've used other glitter nail polish before and it's so hard to get off. Is this going to be just as much work??
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Is this glitter really chunky and hard to get off?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx

Where can you find these?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ

Does this product stain your nails?
Jasmond W.
Jasmond W.
Sacramento, CA

What's ur favorite glitter polish?

Join Now