Maybelline New York Runway Ready Eyes Fashion Week Kit uploaded by Shannon S.Maybelline New York Runway Ready Eyes Fashion Week Kit uploaded by Janet d.Maybelline New York Runway Ready Eyes Fashion Week Kit uploaded by Michelle T.

BY MAYBELLINE

Walking from the runway, straight into your makeup stash. Get the most coveted runway beauty look and strut your stuff like the models of New York Fashion Week, with the best from Maybelline New York, before they're even in-stores. Show off your runway ready eyes with; The Falsies Angel Mascara for gorgeous winged out lash look + Expert wear Mono Eyeshadow in Khaki Camo for a chic pop of color on the lids. Enjoy this exclusive product sneak peek!

Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
I would probably give this set to my best friend for Christmas. I really like the mascara which I've tried before and Maybelline single eyeshadow are really good! I would recommend this as a gift set. I usually purchase mine at Wal-Mart or Bealls outlet.
Dominique A.
Miami
I use this mascara, along with the ORIGINAL FALSIES mascara (purple tube) and it works pretty well for me. I don't recommend using it alone (especially for people with short/straight lashes). However it does apply volume to your lashes and also darkness. Recommend.
hadeel d.
Philadelphia
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT. The eye palette was so good and very pigmented. Super affordable. And the mascara was very nice. Yes it met my expectations and it was easy to apply I liked the colors in the palette and I bought it from rite aid the local drugstore
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This is the best mascara I have ever used!!!! The comb wand is amazing and coats every lash top to bottom and it also doesn't clump or make your lashes stick together. The comb wand spreads each lash out making them look full and long. I'm in loooove!
Brandy G.
Dallas, TX
Love this. The is my daily go to. Not a one swipe type of mascara. Layering works great. My lashes stay long and beautiful alllll day long. I wear the very black waterproof because my eyes tend to water. The shadow is great. Use a little for daytime or in your crease. Then later it for a night time smokey eye.
Samantha M.
I love this mascara I've repurchased it multiple times it makes your eyelashes so long and easy to separate if you're going for that look and it is very buildable with the choice of clumpiness you prefer and it lasts all day and barely any fallout
Hyllarie B.
Jordan, MN
It gave me good length but I didnt like the fact that it made my lashes clumpy. I bought it at Walmart. The packaging was good and looked neat. I used it a couple times but it just kept doing the same thing over and over so I stopped using it because I don't like clumpy eyelashes
Angelica C.
Luther
I love this mascara. It's great, especially for bottom lashes. I've only bought it once but it's great. It lasts all day without even getting clumpy. The packaging is great because the wand is easy to hold. Definitely gonna buy again.
iva v.
zagreb
Love love love love this mascara!! The best drugstore mascara I ever bought! Great price if you dont want to spend a lot of money for it. I bought it for the first time but surely will buy it again! Recommend !!
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
I honestly used this mascara for a recital that I had from a friend! I used it that one time && I really liked it, nicely packaged, it makes your eyelashes look so nice && I would buy it again
Precious P.
Is this worth buying? I'm already an Maybelline fan.