Maybelline® New York No Makeup Makeup Kit 3 pc

This lightweight and breathable pore-blurring makeup primer leaves skin with a smooth matte finish. Moisturize lips for up to 8 hours with Baby Lips Quenched with SPF 20 sunscreen. The classic Great Lash Mascara in Clear conditions lashes and provides a natural yet polished look by separating lashes and setting brows. This exclusive set also features step by step tips to master the look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline® New York No Makeup Makeup Kit 3 pc!
Actually I use no makeup makeup . cuz I like to look natural . and those are amazing I like it so much thaaank you
Karachi
Baby skin primer for pores is very good, does not makes my skin oily bit smooth, makes makeup application better
No makeup makeup look cab be easily created using maybelline It gives you such a natural everyday look !
Alhambra, CA
This te best no makeup look kit. It is very Cheap and it gives a natural look Also perfect for teens
santander
I love this kit this very well priced for any consumer, the best make-up brand. I recommend it 100%.

Looking for your answer?