Maybelline New York Lip Studio Python Metallic Lip Kit 25 Valiant 0.09 oz. Plastic Compact

BY MAYBELLINE

Dare to go wild with bold metallic shine Create custom lip looks in a flash Features vivid color definition and highly-reflective accents see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a really cool and easy way to create a unique look without much work. The colors are maybe not as opaque if you don't use your fingers to put on the first layer so keep that in mind. They are a great size to throw in a small clutch for a night out. I love that you can easily do a fun artistic lip without being a makeup artist with these. It pairs a creamy lip color with a powder metallic for that cool effect we all love. The price is reasonable and there are a wide variety of colors. This purple lip duo is a bright statement look for those looking to wow with your lip look. Its a fun shock factor color for sure.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
The best thing about this product is the glitter that goes over the gloss while the gloss is good and long lasting the glitter stays and is very pigmented and can be used any where highlighter lips and eyeshadow and it comes in a sleek nice packaging. Very much recommend
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My daughter loves dark lipstick so I’m thought that I would throw this in her Easter baskets as a surprise. Will update when I see how she likes it. That’s the only reason I gave it 3 stars because I just don’t know yet . The packaging is so pretty.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Interesting concept. The lip color itself is OK. After you put the powder on it gets really dry and uncomfortable. Doesn't last long. The look on the package is far better than what you get on your lips. I get the same results putting a shimmer shadow over my lip color. So. Not my go to.
Leslie b.
des peres
to be honest i expected this to be a little better because it’s from Maybelline. my little sister loves this and wears it all the time however i think it sticks more to my finger than my lips. overall i don’t see myself purchasing this again
Morgan E.
It's fun . It works well and looks so pretty. My younger cousin loved it too. It is kinda hard to work with maybe because I'm just getting into these lip kits. But other than that it's amazing 😁!
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Long lasting, moisturizing, doesn’t leave your lips dry. the amount you put on depends on how dark it is. Kind of pricey, worth it. Available at heb, probably Walmart as well. Recommend it to others
Jesse G.
North Las Vegas
I absolutely love this, I feel like the color isn’t as dark as it should but if you go over it a couple times then you’ll get the finish look you want
Karina H.
Brighton, ON
Wasn't impressed with these lip compacts. The base colour was very oily and took several coats to get a good layer on. The glitter is beautiful though and I've even used it as an eyeshadow.