Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss

Maybelline’s attention-grabbing lip gloss delivers a remarkably lightweight, glitter finish that can be worn alone or paired with your favorite color to intensify the look. Maybelline’s Glitter Fix Lip Gloss is available in a range of shimmering shades from pink and bronze to blue and purple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss!
2 years agoJacksonville
Review for: Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss 75 Steamy Nights 0.17 oz. Bottle
This is a great gloss for a night out. It is fun and the shimmer color is different. I don't use it often but when I want a little touch of something different like at the club I use this. Not really a day time gloss unless you work in a creative field.
5 months agoCibolo, TX
Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by Laura F.
This glittery tube caught my eye right away. It's a beautiful dark ocean blue with lines of purple going down the corners of the tube. It has a doe foot applicator. For some reason the product only picks up on ONE side of the applicator. I tried really hard getting it on the other side to no avail. When swatched on my hand, the color comes out as a gorgeous opaque glittery blue. When applied to my lips, it looks not so good. It is a tad translucent. The color is far off from my expectations. It's a sad grape color that can't cover all parts of my lip. The glitter is there but... color lacks severely. I tried this over a red matte lipstick (6 Pack) ABSOLUTE Matte Stick - Dark Red and i like the look the GLITTER FIX gives it! It looks like glittery vinyl. This is why i gave it 3 stars, it does have potential with other products.
a year agoUppr Chichstr, PA
Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by Malinda S.
This is actually a review for Maybelline Lip Studio Electric Shine Prismatic Lip Gloss in Moonlight Metal. But the productisn't listed on here. This is more of s top coat gloss that comes in a variety of prismatic shares. The one I bought is a unique color that had a prism comprised of many different colors...purple/grey, pink, green, gold. The final effect depends on what color lipstick you wear under it. I find it looks best on reds and pinks otherwisec it tends to look morbid(more living dead like) I love how this looks when i choose to wear it though. It's very eye catching and looks ever changing when your in the light. I plan on getting other shades
2 years agotampa
Review for: Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss 80 Shadow Hunter 0.17 oz. Bottle
Leaves a really nice finish and smells pretty good, it is priced nicely also, I would repurchase as I also bought it at CVS, I have bought multiple since, and I honestly loveeee it, I am going to continue repurchasing it!
8 months agoTorrance, CA
Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss uploaded by marlon N.
Purchased at: ULTA
it took me 3 applications to see the pigment that i wanted from this lipgloss. may be my review is wrong but judging on the pic i took. im not sure if i like this lip gloss. ill try again and review this product for 2nd time but for now ill give a 3
2 years agoAurora, CO
I honestly liked the color but I feel like it clumped and cracked. I felt as if my lips were foing to stick together. Afterward I felt as if my lips had belonged to a lizard on the dessert, they were so dry.
2 years agoionia
yessssssss i love this product sooo much, it leaves my lips glittery and very moisturized and it worth the amount of money. i will definitely be purchasing more of them in different colors soon, i cant wait
2 years agoBensalem , PA
I didn’t really like this lip gloss. It looked caked on my lips. I bought it at cvs. It did not meet my expectations. I think it was affordable. I wouldn’t buy this again or recommend this to others.
2 years agoLittle Rock
Review for: Maybelline® New York Lip Studio Glitter Fix Glitter Lip Gloss 70 Wicked Tease 0.17 oz. Bottle
I looooove glitter and I love this product just as much! It works amazing with me and my skin complexion! Like a lot of other products I would definitely recommend this as well! 5/5 Stars!
2 years ago
I have a love hate relationship with this lol its a gorgeous color, but you have to reapply so often and it doesn't dry completely. It leaves a sticky feeling to your lips.