BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Gel-based formula delivers lush, creamy color and high shine that applies evenly. Made in USA. Use the wand to apply lip gloss starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Follow the same technique for your bottom lip. see more...

Anahi L.
Anahi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it is very glossy it can get a little sticky but I can work with that I can put this on top of any color lip and it'll look amazing and is very great
Chris
Chris
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't last long, but the initial shine is very pretty. For the price, it does its job and the application process is fairly simple. May or may not be repurchasing this one.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
This is a nice lip gloss does its job. Very shiny. I just felt like something was missing. It just didn't wow me like the big shot lip gloss they have did.
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this gloss instead of chapstick because it moisturizes but I also love the clean shine it gives off!
Isaiah W.
Isaiah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not the best lip gloss ever but an all time favorite of mine!! I love it so much.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think this stuff dries out my lips! Not a fan, especially for the price. If i wanted dry lips, i could do,it for free!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
This lip gloss makes your lips look really shinny so I only use this in the center of my lips because it makes your lips look fuller
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love Maybelline products, they're very affordable for everybody and the quality is never a disappointment. I'm a glossy type of lady and love to have my lips shine. This lip polish makes your lips feel very smooth and looking great all day long.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful lip gloss and works lovely as a liptopper over lipstick. It's got a nice shine without the typical sticky gloss. I always carry mine around with me. I would buy this again and recommend to others