BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brush included for easy, non-messy application.

Buy on Amazon
Gina M.
I really really loved this palette. It's a lip gloss palette and gives you 8 different shades which is very nice because you get to explore with other colors. I found them to be very very creamy and easy to apply. I was very surprised by how pigmented the glosses are. I was expecting a light wash of color but these are all true to color. The feel very nice on the lips and give a nice glossy finish. My only issue is with the darkest color in the palette. Because it is so dark, it applies kind of streaky. Other than that, I love them! The wear is the same as you expect from any gloss meaning you will have to reapply after eating. It's very affordable and I'm really happy with the purchase.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
this is a pretty good palette. i like how all the colors are all conviently right there in one place. i like how they easily and smoothly come off the pallet and glid on your lips and like how its slim and compact so you can easily slip it into your purse without it taking up too much room.the only thing i dont like about it is that it feels kind of dry on your lips.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very pigmented lip glosses, it stays sticky but it is a lip gloss. Easy to put on with a brush or even your finger tips. Blends well, applys smoothly. The cost was around $10 at Walmart worth it for anyone who loves lip gloss. Recommend it for them.
Lex K.
Paw Paw, MI
I love this palette! The lipsticks are so creamy and super pigmented. Definitely not kiss-proof, but they do last as long as you're not rubbing your lips or smooching. The colors are beautiful on their own or mixed together to make an ombré lip! The brush is also super handy and perfect for application. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
I bought this on clearance at my local HEB for 3.00 it had been open and looked like a little kid put one of their fingers in the first color but was still good looking and no brush when I first used it I loved the color and it lasted for a while I really liked the colors how it goes to nude to wine colors deffently good for fall 💚💚💚
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV
I tried the pink shades of the palette and love the versatility!  The colors range from light and shimmery to bright pink and creamy.  The lip brush makes application a breeze, but I would love to have a mirror to be able to apply on the go!  I would definitely consider purchasing again, but would probably choose a different palette.
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this in Target the other day. I really like the shades of colors because they are the ones I use and the ones I like the most. I like being able to test different shades. I do like this Lip Color Palette but the sad thing is that it really dries out my lips.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Lipgloss colors were not very pigmented. Smelled good as I like the lipstick scents but the whole purpose was to get a variety of different shades in one compact. It was also messy to use. I used it a few times and then just forgot about it in my makeup collection.
Vanesa G.
Monmouth
I love this lip gloss palette. It has so many colors and the packaging is so pretty! It's really easy to apply as it comes with a brush, and it was also quite cheap at Walmart. It could last a little longer, but I love recommending it to my friends.
Christina L.
This palette is so versatile. The colors, individually, are gorgeous. But, when you mix them up to customize a color, the possibilities are endless. It's not bulky, so it's easy to carry around in your purse for quick touchups.
prisilia p.
La quiero probar como son??
Sarai M.