Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette

Brush included for easy, non-messy application.

Is this pigmented?
How often do you have to reapply??
Is it too creamy on the lips?
Start your review of Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette!
Product Highlights
...show through. It's a lip gloss palette so obviously the colors will be shiny but I like the feel and look. I can't speak to much for the wear though, but I am glad I purchased it.in 4 reviews
3 months ago
I usually don’t buy lip gloss palettes but this one is definitely in my top 3 lip gloss palettes. I didn’t expect it to be so smooth and soft when applying it to your lips. I have been using this product for a while and I would 10/10 recommend it to anyone who loves lip gloss and palettes!
a month agoCeres, CA
I purchased this one and a different shade also and I'm pleased with the outcome. I like the palettes a bit more because i am able to freely mix colors easier!! I've came up with pretty cool combos, it's a must in my makeup bag.
3 months agoOklahoma city , OK
The lip glosses dont really have much shine or pigment. They are more like lip balms. They are very sticky and kind of waxy/tacky in texture. They dont give off that wet look. I would save my money and purchase another product. I just didn't really like this product.
2 months agoChicago
I’m not that into lip gloss but I got this as a present for my birthday one year. I don’t use it because the colors aren’t that pigmented in my opinion and they don’t really show up on my lips. But I’m open to try other lip glosses.
4 months agogeorgia
Loved this lipsgloss pallet, all the different colors where so pretty and all of them showed up pretty good on my lips, it was easy to apply and take off but it kind of came off fairly easy when I was using it, but other than that I liked it!
3 years ago
I really really loved this palette. It's a lip gloss palette and gives you 8 different shades which is very nice because you get to explore with other colors. I found them to be very very creamy and easy to apply. I was very surprised by how pigmented the glosses are. I was expecting a light wash of color but these are all true to color. The feel very nice on the lips and give a nice glossy finish. My only issue is with the darkest color in the palette. Because it is so dark, it applies kind of streaky. Other than that, I love them! The wear is the same as you expect from any gloss meaning you will have to reapply after eating. It's very affordable and I'm really happy with the purchase.
2 years agoPerry, FL
this is a pretty good palette. i like how all the colors are all conviently right there in one place. i like how they easily and smoothly come off the pallet and glid on your lips and like how its slim and compact so you can easily slip it into your purse without it taking up too much room.the only thing i dont like about it is that it feels kind of dry on your lips.
2 years agoPortage, IN
Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette uploaded by Vicki W.
Very pigmented lip glosses, it stays sticky but it is a lip gloss. Easy to put on with a brush or even your finger tips. Blends well, applys smoothly. The cost was around $10 at Walmart worth it for anyone who loves lip gloss. Recommend it for them.
2 years agoPaw Paw, MI
Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette uploaded by Lex K.
I love this palette! The lipsticks are so creamy and super pigmented. Definitely not kiss-proof, but they do last as long as you're not rubbing your lips or smooching. The colors are beautiful on their own or mixed together to make an ombré lip! The brush is also super handy and perfect for application. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
2 years agoMalone, TX
Maybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette uploaded by Maekayla W.
I bought this on clearance at my local HEB for 3.00 it had been open and looked like a little kid put one of their fingers in the first color but was still good looking and no brush when I first used it I loved the color and it lasted for a while I really liked the colors how it goes to nude to wine colors deffently good for fall 💚💚💚