Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cyrilla D.
Cyrilla D.
Ashland
April 28, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
I loved the stick eyeliner from them, nice colors. It is long lasting and works wonders. I am a repeat user and use it atleast 5 times a week. I would recommend this if a eyeliner stick is your choice. Recently have tried the eyeliner in a small container with a brush like it alot more than the pencil.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
April 24, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
I love this product. It is cheap and so easy to use. I use it on my waterline and it stays longer than many other products. It really makes my eyes pop. Its really easy to 'smoke out' and does not run! I have been buying this product for a few years and will continue to buy.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
May 2, 2017, midnight
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
I do use this eyeliner everyday in my waterline but I prefer a liquid eye liner for the top. This eyeliner works pretty good but doesn't stay on all day. It tends to wear off. I wouldn't recommend this unless someone would want a longer staying eyeliner.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
May 17, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
I like to keep it simple when it comes to my eyeliner. I go for a simple, black pencil eyeliner and I wear it everyday. If I don't have eyeliner on, I feel strange. This one definitely is my favorite.
Kiki H.
Kiki H.
Ann Arbor, MI
April 21, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
Love this product so much!! It's cheap and easy to use. It has a nice applicator and it doesn't break. I've been looking for a good eyeliner for a long time that doesn't cost s whole lot, and when I found this, I knew this was the one for me.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee
June 13, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
Amazing. Love the color and how it applied. I use this everyday and it's lasts! My eye color is green but there are days where they look blue. It was a good price and I would recommend to anyone who asked.
Sara G.
Sara G.
June 10, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
Best eyeliner I have used. I get charcoal black. My eyes change between blue and green. I have used this product for as long as I remember. I don't like using anything else. I will always buy this.
B
B
May 17, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
I like this product and it nice to work with it is really soft and the liner is sharp that gives and defines the line of the line. It doesn't fade and it lasted tall day. It's water proof and it's dark easy to work with.
Cristal W.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
June 9, 2017, 8:22 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
Very pigmented, real color payoff. The only vad side as many other liners is that it doesn't stay put but smudges so it is great for smokey eyes.
Lesly S.
Lesly S.
Gypsym
June 7, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline New York Line Express Eyeliner/traceur - Royal Resort
Starts to smear towards the end of the day but I love how dark it is. It applies smoothly but you dedinelty need to be patient when using it