Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Cyrilla R.
Cyrilla R.

I loved the stick eyeliner from them, nice colors. It is long lasting and works wonders. I am a repeat user and use it atleast 5 times a week. I would recommend this if a eyeliner stick is your choice. Recently have tried the eyeliner in a small container with a brush like it alot more than the pencil.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH

I love this product. It is cheap and so easy to use. I use it on my waterline and it stays longer than many other products. It really makes my eyes pop. Its really easy to 'smoke out' and does not run! I have been buying this product for a few years and will continue to buy.
Kiki H.
Kiki H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Love this product so much!! It's cheap and easy to use. It has a nice applicator and it doesn't break. I've been looking for a good eyeliner for a long time that doesn't cost s whole lot, and when I found this, I knew this was the one for me.
Maria B.
Maria B.

I love this eye liner it glides on so smoothly and stays put all day without reapplying. It's bold color really gives your eyes that pop !
Emily S.
Emily S.

This is good coverage. It comes off easier than I prefer but also blends well. Does not stay in all day and looks as if it runs.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.

I love how pigmented and bold this eyeliner is! It really makes your eyes pop more and it goes on smoothly.
Maybelline delivers on this easy to use eyeliner. The liner is firm but soft, giving a crisp line but also east to smudge. The product is great for your top lash liner, tight lining or for your waterline! It's a product I've purchased again and again!
Kali W.
Kali W.

I have always used this eyeliner. I'm not to picky about the brand, but this one works well for me, as I use it everyday and it doesn't smudge like some others I have tried. I would buy it again unless someone showed me a new one but it works.
iveta b.
iveta b.

This eyeliner was very creamy but applyed softly.It is is a mix of affordable and expensive.I bought mine at BOOTS for £4.00.I used this product occasionally but mainly for special events.Yes I would buy it again.

Join Now