3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #7 in Mascara

Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline New York. Our first patented fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles reveals a full flourish of lashes. Liquid Ink formula coats from all sides. For a sensational full fan effect.

Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I can't believe this is #100 in mascara. This is #1 in my book and truly the best mascara I have ever tried, in both drugstore and high end. I have to laugh because while I have average eyelashes, they are not too short, but definitely not very long, I see an ophthalmologist every week for an eye condition, and every time I'm there she compliments on my eyelashes. Until recently, she nervously asked me what I was wearing, and told me that she didn't care how much it costed, she would pay it to get the same eyelashes. When I told her it was Maybelline and only six dollars, her mouth dropped open and now she is obsessed with it herself and wears it everyday. I have gotten almost every woman I know hooked on this mascara, my mom and aunts, my best friends, and even my boss. The only complaint I have heard is that it can be too clumpy, however, there is an easy solution to that. All you have to do is apply it as you normally would, and just as you are finishing up, wipe the sides of the wand off either on the edge of the tube or off on a paper towel, and go back in again and apply, basically combing out your lashes, and it looks beautiful every time. I honestly wish I could do a better job at putting into words how much my eye doctor, myself, and all the other woman in my life are obsessed with this mascara. :) Great job Maybelline!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I love masacaras and trying out new ones every time. However, I am constantly disappointed in drug store masacaras and always end up paying more for Dior Show mascara (still one of my favorites).

I recently decided to give this a try after watching may YouTube tutorials/reviews on this and loved how it looked on everyone. I finally caved and decided to give it a try. I bought waterproof so that it would hold my curl. When I first used it, the formula was wet and my lashes was clumpy. However, it did hold my curl and also made my lashes look longer. The next time I tried it, I just scraped off a lot of the formula off the brush. I like my lashes looking more natural, like I'm not wearing any mascara. Doing it this way still made my lashes look fuller, thicker, longer without it being clumpy and heavy.

I also like the brush, it is plastic. One side has a shorter brush and another side has longer brush. I think what people have been saying is to start off with the shorter end and as you sweep upwards, bend your wrist so that your lashes ends up being swiped with the longer end. I actually don't see any different doing this and I prefer to use the shorter end only because less formula gets on there so my lashes look less clumpy, wet, etc. and I end up with more light natural looking fuller, thicker lashes.
yolanda p.
yolanda p.
Traducir
I haven't bought a Maybelline mascara in many years, because they've never worked for me. I generally stick to L'Oreal with the occasional high end thrown in, but most L'Oreal formulas are quite good in my experience.
I've been using this for about a month now and I will repurchase it soon. I normally don't love curved brushes because I find they are harder to control as far as clumping on lids, but this formula/brush combo is winning, and I usually have to remove the extra from my lids with straight brushes too if I'm not super careful. And even sometimes when I am.
No wiggle necessary, the concave side gets those roots, grips them and pulls the product through the length of the lash. I usually go in with the convex side afterward to do a little extra fanning and "detailing".
My only issue is that I find it hard to remove. I use the regular (as opposed to waterproof) and the base of the roots need a lot of extra attention for removal. I actually suspect that might be because it saturates the roots so thoroughly. Far from a deal breaker but not ideal. As others have stated, provides beautifully fanned out lashes and builds very well, but looks good with one or two coats too.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Chico, CA
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I have been wanting to try this mascara for a while after hearing friends recommend it as well as some of my favorite YouTubers. I decided to take a break from my go to Covergirl and give this a try. The first time I tried it I noticed the applicator pulls a lot of product out, which can make it hard to layer up and make the lashes stick together instead of feathering out. After getting less product by swiping some off I was able achieve a look I loved. It lasted all day, looked great, no flakes fell onto my face. The only big problem I really had with this was removing it. Oh boy. I can usually get away with a makeup wipe followed by my normal cleanser. I tried while wearing this and it didn't cut it. The next day I used a makeup wipe, makeup remover and cleaner and it got a lot of it off, but it left prices of mascara all over my face. Even after washing in the morning there were still flecks everywhere! That is frustrating enough for me to reconsider this as a re-buy.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This is a highly-raved about mascara that I had been meaning to try forever. I finally got around to it, and I was excited because I tend to favor Maybelline mascaras from the drugstore options. It is a great product, especially for the price, but somewhat different from what I expected. This mascara is more on the wet side. It does a great job at holding my curl and doesn't flake. It adds volume but in a somewhat more clumpy manner than I usually would like, and it lengthens slightly as well. It doesn't smudge, flake, or transfer throughout the day or weigh down heavily on my lashes. I think this works better than a lot of more higher-end mascaras that I have tried, but the wand isn't the best at separating my lashes. I love curled wands and prefer them to straight ones, but this one just doesn't have the bristles I need for separation. I LOVE this mascara for my lower lashes however!! I would repurchase just for that reason alone.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara took me a while to figure out the best way to use it! I found the two different sides of the wand to be a bit confusing. I found the way that I like best to hold the wand is with the shorter bristles on the bottom and the longer ones on the top and try to use both of them at the same time, so the shorter bristles are building volume at the root but then the longer bristles are separating and lengthening as I swipe up. It was tricky at first, but I got the hang of it. This is a very wet formula, and it took a couple weeks for it to dry down somewhat and then I liked it better and found it less clumpy and messy. This does not flake or smudge AT ALL throughout the day, which I think is amazing! Not my holy grail mascara because I don't like rubber wands and I like a little more volume, but if I needed to make an emergency mascara purchase and there's a drugstore nearby, I would definitely repurchase this.
Yanett C.
Yanett C.
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I recently bought this mascara because I had some coupons and I was tired of using another mascara that was not working for me. When I used it for the first time, I could tell it was the same great quality that Maybelline always puts out there. Every Maybelline mascara I've ever bought works so well for me, but I have to say that this one is the best. I have very short, straight lashes and I need an eyelash curler to keep my lashes curled. I tried this mascara without curling them, and although they were not curled as they usually are with a curler, it still gave me some volume which I thought was cool. Once I tried it with the curler, I loved it. It gave me volume, it darken my lashes, it did not clump and it did not flake. I bought the waterproof version because I wear contacts and because my eyes can be sensitive, but it works amazing. I definitely recommend it.
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
A lot of people absolutely love this mascara. When I was looking for a new drugstore mascara I heard pretty much nothing but recs for this. This mascara would give me long, perfectly curled lashes every time. This mascara would make my eye makeup look flawless. This mascara would bring me breakfast in bed and save kittens stuck in trees.

Turns out, it didn't live up to hype. I hated it at first because the curved wand didn't separate my lashes at all. I eventually adjusted to the wand, but it still doesn't separate as much as I'd like. The formula itself is really good, no smudging or running and it doesn't clump as much when used with a different wand. I usually need about 5 or 6 coats for daytime, about 10 for night, but I also have very stubby, straight eyelashes. It's definitely not a bad mascara, but I think I'll be moving on soon.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Paris, KY
Review for: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This is my all time favorite mascara from Maybelline. The brush is plastic bristled with a long outside curve and short bristles inside the curve. It comes in a pearl pink tube. There are other versions of Lash Sensational with different brushes but the original version is by far the best. Not being a typical spoolie, the brush can take some getting used to but it works great. The formula is a wetter formula than say Full N Soft. It does a great job curling the lashes and making them dark. It doesn't smudge or flake and lasts all day. It can be easily removed with a gentle rub and some warm water or a regular makeup remover. It is easy to build up coats while the product is still damp and when it dries it doesn't get hard or brittle. Have used several tubes of this mascara and will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Amina J.
Amina J.
I've tried high end to low end mascaras and this is honestly my #1 favorite mascara. I love the small curve of the wand because it allows me to get the perfect round shape with my lashes and get deep in the corners. Only downfall to this mascara for me is that after a few uses it does start to clump a lot but doing the eye drops to dilute it trick always helps and I can use every bit of it! That is probably the only negative thing about the mascara which is definitely overweighed by all the positives. It definitely is not extremely wet like some mascaras I've tried so you can easily do multiple coats without clumping. I used it for almost all of 2016 so that just explains how long I've been hooked on this mascara. Always get asked if I'm wearing falsies and that just explains how great of length and fullness it creates!
I really want to try this mascara! What would you rate it out of 10???
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Does this give you volume and is it clumpy?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this mascara more volumizing or lengthening?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Marina, CA
What are other great mascaras you girls recommend me?
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I have straight lashes that are short and do not like to hold a curl. Do you think this mascara will actually do something for my lashes? Is it more of a lengthening mascara?