BY MAYBELLINE

Face primer brightens dull complexions and protects with SPF 30. Primer is dermatologist and allergy tested and suitable for all skin types. Color correction gets precise with this full coverage concealer. The pink camo pen brightens dullness and can be used under eyes, under brows and on cheekbones to create a lasting highlight. see more...

Jamie S.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t love it. It felt thick and didn’t do much for correcting my skin. It’s not the easiest to work with and I just didn’t think it had much coverage or did anything. I definitely wouldn’t purchase it again.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Samantha N.
cocoa
I dint use a lot of makeup so I wasn’t sure how to use it and I’m not a fan of cream make up either so I didn’t not like it but I’m sure if u know how to use it right it would be good for someone with my skin tone
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I was definitely not a fan of this. Where ever I applied it it made my texture on my face looks way worse and didn’t help to correct at all. Definitely don’t recommend this
Taylor Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! Use every day after my foundation around my eyes. Nice and Dewey and good for normal skin. Haven’t tried many other brands so can’t compare but love using this! I’ve been buying for a couple years!
A. F.
Purchased at: Target
Fairly easy to use. Gonna be honest I got this a ways back and I didn’t know what I was doing. Haven’t touched this in a very long time and I’m not really planning on it. If you’re into color correcting it is a good price
Sky D.
Portland, OR
I like this stuff when it comes to an affordable correcting product. There are some out there that don’t work. This works for its price point but there are other products out there.
Sarah C.
Temple, GA
This product is great! I like that you can buy it from almost any store and that it is very affordable. It stayed on all day and provided excellent coverage. I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought it because it was cheap so I wanted to give it a try. And I would say it wasn’t a bad idea! Great coverage I would repeat it again
Jenifer B.
Bushnell, IL
I purchased this color correction for a decent price. It worked great for my combination skin. It was exactly what I was looking for!