BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• I'm always looking for the next best product to cover up my under-e...1 Answers
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup, Sandy Beige 220, 0.68 Fluid Ounce, Pack of 2
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solo he usado el corrector y la verdad que me encanto, la covertura es sorprendente definitivamente tapa cualquier imperfeccion, los tonos encantada porque hay tonos con subtono amarillo cosa que es dificil de encontrar en un producto de farmacia.
lo unico malo de esto es el empaque ya que hace que no te dure el producto, la esponja que dispersa el producto se lo absorbe todo.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because one of my favorite youtubers said it was a life saver, I was extremely disappointed. I felt like it clumped on my face and did not act as a concealer. There was no concealing going on when I used it. I would nit recommend this to anyone. It was an AWFUL product. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa
I love these little sticks! You can keep them in your purse or backpack for emergencies. These are very affordable but are also great quality. My skin type is around a medium tone and I always find my right shade. I usually buy this at Walmart or target and will definitely keep buying!
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
Lake City, FL
This is an amazing concealer. This was the first concealer I ever bought. It is really good at covering dark circles and dark marks on the face. This concealer doesn't make my skin oily, like most concealers do. It also isn't too heavy, so it doesn't easily crease under the eyes.
Megan S.
Megan S.
This is a great product. I like the tip on the end. It releases just the right amount of makeup so as not to apply too much to your face. It seems great for combination skin, as it doesn't dry out or provide too much oiliness to the skin. I would recommend.
Hunter E.
Hunter E.
Elkview, WV
I don't have aged skin, but I love using this foundation as a concealer!!! It have a smooth formula that's not too thick or thin. Also packaged with easy application, a sponge tip end that helps blend the foundation without a separate applicator tool.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally use this as a concealer. It works great and is very long lasting. It is creamy and works better than a lit of other products. I have used this multiple times and will soon buy again. Very cheap costing!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
This makeup has a really neat sponge applicator that makes it really easy to apply. Perfectly matches my fair skin. Will purchase again, as I am very pleased with the staying power and how well this product works.
Lindsee B.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
This product! Omg!!! Covers up your bags under eyes and conceals blemishes! It's quick for when you're in a rush and small enough to fit into your purse or bag!!! I love it ! Recommend to everyone!! Cheap also
Tina W.
Tina W.
Somerset, PA
I really liked this foundation and the sponge applicator. Good coverage. I have tried several shades, although just couldn't find a shade I was totally satisfied with even though the product itself is great.
Emi R.
Emi R.
Portland, OR
I'm always looking for the next best product to cover up my under-eye dark circles. Though, I'm not really concerned about wrinkles much. Do you think this product would be worth a try?