Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI

Has this product ever settled in your fine lines?
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
May 16, 2013, 9:48 p.m.
Yes, but very little! I set it with Ben Nye's Banana powder. Maybe that's what is drying my under eye area to make it more noticeable? But overall, this product works really well covering any darkness under the eyes.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
Nov. 23, 2012, 3:52 p.m.
Mine does, but I set it with a powder and while I apply the concealer, I look up to help smooth away the fine lines.
Aglae G.
Aglae G.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:36 p.m.
This product can settle into fine lines if you apply too much as it can get cakey. The sponge applicator depostis too much at once if you apply too much pressure. It is best used if you remove the sponge nad use your finger to gently dot it or a small brush.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:12 p.m.
I have not had it to settle like that. In fact I love the way mine looks so much smoothr and just makes my skin look so much better.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Nov. 10, 2012, 11:05 a.m.
I have crepey under eyes, and I have never had any problems with settling. I buff it out with my foundation brush though.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Nov. 8, 2012, 8:15 a.m.
It did for me, and I had a lot more creasing than I would have liked. I purchased it a while ago, but I will not be repurchasing it. It didn't work for me, but I know some people have had great experiences with it.
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:10 a.m.
No it did not.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:06 a.m.
Mine did not and it lasted all day without settling in my fine lines.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:03 p.m.
Sometimes but if you blend it properly it wont leave some products on your lines. over all its a good product to use.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Nov. 7, 2012, 3:31 p.m.
Mine did a little but it is over all a nice product.

Join Now