MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
New York Illegal Length Mascara

Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara

Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara is a mascara that lengthens lashes. The fiber-fix brush has six different contact points with each lash for optimal fibre placement, adding up to 4mm in length to lashes. The sealing formula stretches lashes and seals fibres to lashes. Available in washable and waterproof.

[product:maybelline-illegal-length-fiber-extensions-washable-mascara] ? Que tan bueno será me ayudara a alargarme mis pestañas .
HooW long does it last ?
[product:maybelline-illegal-length-fiber-extensions-washable-mascara] Does this product work with stubborn lashes?
Start your review of Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara!
Product Highlights
THIS MASCARA IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVES I FIND MYSELF CONSTANTLY REACHING FOR IT. BEST OF ALL IT FULLY LENGTHENS AND VOLUMIZES MY LASHES WITHOUT THE EFFORT AND IS CLUMP-FREE. I RECOMMENDED THIS TO SO MANY PEOPLE AND THEY LOVE IT AS WELL!in reviews
Pretty good mascara, the brush is good and the formula isn't too wet or thick, really makes your lashes look thicker and longer.in reviews
...eyelashes are different, but I really did enjoy this, and I always buy the waterproof formula because I do crew, which means I run the risk of getting water splashed in my face. in reviews
Love this mascara. I usually use it under a volumizing mascara or I use it over the volumizing mascara. It really does work for lengthening, you can wear alone if you want more of a natural look in reviews
...clumpy and spider webby on the ends if you apply too much (I have really short lashes so I ALWAYS apply way too much).in reviews
Meghan N.
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Meghan N.
I love trying new mascaras.... unfortunately I didn't love this one. It was okay, but it was just a typical mascara to me. It didn't excite me and I definitely wouldn't pick it over many of my other mascara that I love. I would think that a mascara that claims to have fibers in it would give me some more length, but this one didn't. I don't recommend this. If you like Maybelline mascara maybe you would like the sky-high one I personally I find that one to be overrated as well. I like L'Oreal or Essence lash princess mascara.
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Maria F.
Honestly I expected a little more out of this. It barely made a difference in my lashes plus it did irritate my eyes slightly.
Samantha B.
Akron, OH
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this mascara. I’ve been using for a few years now and have tried a few different brands but just keep coming back to this one. It’s not expensive (under $15) and does not smudge through the day. I definitely recommend this mascara
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Jill S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its alright... i dont think I'd run out and purchase another tube when i run out though - theres definately better lengthening mascara on the market these days for similar prices. It feels dry on my eye lashes, I started using it as a base coat to follow up with some thicker mascara which seems to help, but not a stand alone product.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Heather S.
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Heather S.
This mascara is amazing! It doesn’t leave clumps and the brush is so easy to work with and isn’t too wet and despite my lashes being layed out strange (hence why I usually wear falsies) this worked amazing with them. I purchased this off a website that sells discontinued items so I may reorder or look for a similar one!
christie P.
I don't think I can put into words how much I love this mascara. I'm half asian, so I have pretty stubborn curl-resistant short lashes, but they're thick. I have always had a hard time finding a mascara that resolves these afore-mentioned issues and enhances what I have: either the brushes were too massive, the formula wasn't black enough, no lengthening, doesn't hold a curl, no definition/separation, etc. This mascara is sent from above for the following reasons. Usually I use waterproof mascaras because I find that they hold curl better, but they didn't have this mascara in waterproof at the store. That being said, it holds curl a lot better than any non-waterproof mascara I have ever used. Secondly, the lengthening is ridiculous. Okay maybe not quite false lashes ridiculous, but this makes my short lashes reach my brow bone, which is pretty spectacular. It also does a good job of separating my lashes, thanks to it's thin brush with relatively long bristles. Lastly, I love it's pigmentation. I typically add something like l'Oreal Super Voluminous in Carbon Black to make lashes blaaaaack because I have almost black hair and my most mascaras leave my lashes an awful shade of dark grey, but I don't have to do that with this mascara. In case you couldn't tell, I just really love this mascara. The one thing I don't really like is that it was almost $10, but most American products are more expensive here so it's not that out of the norm.
Lorrie M.
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:maybelline-new-york-illegal-length-mascara] is a good, cheap mascara that does lengthen your lashes. It has a large brush that both, separates and lengthens. The mascara does not clump easily. It isn’t waterproof so, it does smear but for the most part will last throughout the day.
Bryana G.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this mascara. I've bought it several times. I have short lashes, and this mascara that adds fiber is just amazing. It's made my lashes long enough that I was asked if I had gotten lash extensions. Love it. Definitely worth buying!
Amanda P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not my favorite mascara, but still a good one. I kept the bottle until it was empty, so I guess that says something.
Janna L.
Rathdrum, ID
Does the job i want it to. Doesn't make my lashes fall out. Doesn't clump up and lasts a long time. Have used for years
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
deysi S.
Kodiak, AK
il y a un an
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara ? Que tan bueno será me ayudara a alargarme mis pestañas .
SamanthaRose S.
Streamwood
il y a un an
Maybelline New York Illegal Length™ Mascara Does this product work with stubborn lashes?