Maybelline® New York Great Lash® Washable Mascara Blackest Black 2-0.43 oz. Packs uploaded by Emily S.Maybelline® New York Great Lash® Washable Mascara Blackest Black 2-0.43 oz. Packs uploaded by ctvxf g.

BY MAYBELLINE

After 40 years, Great Lash is still America’s favorite mascara. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypoallergenic tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Go to lash product ? Mine is Maybelline® New York Great L...1 Answers
Emily S.
phoenixville, pa
Love this mascara! I’ve been using it for about one year. I got mine from CVS pharmacy. I love its creamy texture along with the fact that it’s unscented! It’s true black color really compliments brown, blue, and green eyes! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy application mascara!
Yoselin H.
Phoenix , AZ
This mascara is something I could afford I like it. I’m reading in a five star because this is something I only use it’s affordable. Anybody can find it at a drugstore I bought mine at CVS.
Jessica A.
Clumps up your eyelashes and leaves them feeling tacky. I gave it a few tries but tossed it soon after. Definitely stick to the green cap for Maybelline mascara.
Aubree P.
This is my all time favorite go to mascara! It goes on great and not clumpy. Others tend to make my eyelashes itch but this one doesn't bother me at all.
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
This mascara has been around for so long that even my mom wore it back then . I love how it makes my lashes look without having to curl them
Becky D.
True to color description. Went on great. Decent price. Smughed fairly easy. Didnt last as along prior to the smudging. So I wasnt too happy
Michelle R.
It’s good but sometimes when you putting some mascara, it has a lot of product that let you some of it in your eye under the lashes
Courtney F.
This is a very basic mascara. I use to use this as play makeup. It would always make my eyelashes really clumpy and gross.
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
Looove the original but this is just one step better. The brush does catch every lash with intense dark colour! Great for my long but unfortunately blonde lashes! Good price, good product! 🙌🏻
ctvxf g.
seattle
Nice mascara , no clumps and jet black but I think there could be more product in there but it’s also very very VERY cheap
Fran B.