Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara

Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara is a mascara that conditions and thickens lashes. The formula glides on smoothly to deliver a full lash look without clumps.

I’ve heard very good reviews does anyone know if it actually works I’ve heard very good reviews does anyone know if it actually works?
Does this leave your lashes looking clumpy?
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara Is this a good mascara? I’m looking for a new one.
Start your review of Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara!
Product Highlights
I LOVE this mascara! It gives me both length and Volume which is amazing. I never have problems with it clumping up or flaking off throughout the day. The price is also amazing. My little sister also LOVES this mascara she says the brush and formula helps maintain her super long crazy lashes better then any other mascara she has ever used.in reviews
...every 2 months or so or at least I have found. This particular one is not waterproof. in reviews
Al my family members have used this and I have bought this from time to time. It's lengthening and it's a classic overall.in reviews
Emily T.
Oneida, NY
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent mascara. Very wet, decent to build with. BUT DAMN I CANT GET IT OFF. It’s washable but it won’t fully come off for me I’ve tried all the makeup remover products. And yes I got the not waterproof one. But Atleast it’s long wear right hahhaha
Diana G.
San Antonio, TX
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by Diana G.
this mascara is great period. Darkest mascara ever also just seperates perfectly easy to put on and the wand is perfect also. pink and cute for on the go.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by Lionna H.
Definitely my Favorite mascara . #Mayebelline New York lashes is really bold and black . I love it!!
Destiny F.
Riverside, CA
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by Destiny F.
The perfect formula!!! I’ve been using this since middle school and it still holds up against so many cult faves!!! Timeless and great in waterproof as well!
Lisa M.
I have used this mascara for over 20 years, and it's still my absolute favorite. The color is a true black and provides excellent coverage and makes my lashes look long. It lasts all day long without flaking. Whenever I try another, more expensive brand, I am always disappointed because I always end up looking like a racoon by the end of the day with black under my eyes. I always regret buying anything else because it never compares to this one. It also comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
tesla S.
CA
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by tesla S.
Purchased at: Target
It worked well for my eyelashes as my first time is using it. The only thing that I didn’t like was how after a couple of hours it didn’t keep my eyelashes curled. I’d recommend if your eyelashes are already naturally curled.
MichcealRenee_MUA E.
Wilmington , DE
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by MichcealRenee_MUA E.
Great mascara still have it! A must have and try last long. And let's get to the color of the packaging! Still popin and beautiful 😍
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been one of my favorite mascaras for a long time! It’s super affordable and good quality! I’ve never had issues with clumping and it’s my favorite to use for my bottom lashes! I will always come back to this mascara!
Lellianne C.
This is a good classic mascara to have to darken lashes and give your eyes the definition it needs. The wand is simple and is able to comb out lashes well. I would not use this alone to achieve a more dramatic voluminous lash look. This is great for an every day mascara for going to work.
sazifa S.
Maybelline New York Great Lash® Mascara uploaded by sazifa S.
this is one of my favorite mascaras because it does lengthen your lashes and at first i didn’t like it because it was too watery but then after a while as the brush dries that’s when i started to actually like it because it applied to my lashes better. when it was watery it took too long to dry and it would have my eyes messy as i blinked and the mascara would get everywhere but then after a while the mascara wasn’t as watery and it worked perfectly.