BY MAYBELLINE #51 in Mascara

Great curved brush lifts and curls lashes to give a doll eye look.

• How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great l...3 Answers
Maybelline® New York Great Lash® Dollmania™ Washable Mascara
  • "The price is decent for the product and it was all I used in high school." in 1 review
  • "There are so many other mascaras on the market that put this cheap drug store stuff to shame." in 1 review
Alysha E.
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
I love this product for simple everyday looks. It makes my lashes look bold.. not so much for length but a more fuller look. I think the packaging is really cute. Its been around forever. I've used it since high school. The price point is a lot cheaper the most products out there like it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
For the price, the Great Lash product is a classic mascara for women all over. Every female in my family owns a tube of this stuff - it has great lash definition and a rich, dark black color that makes lashes look dominant for half the price of a higher end brand.
Mary D.
Mary D.
I am absolutely in love with this mascara. This is my "go-to" mascara every single day! It is not clumpy and it ext nds your lashes like no other. I would definitely suggest this product to anyone who is looking to make their lashes look longer and fuller.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Caldwell, TX
Of course an oldie but a goodie! You can never go wrong with this mascara honestly when in doubt pick up this bad boy. Only reason I'm giving it 4 is because when you start to apply a 3 coat it can get just a tad clumpy.
Review for: Very
This is really great for beginners and it is very budget friendly. I recommend using this to start it covers my lashes nicely and doesn't make them dry or brittle. Con it can smudge easily so be careful when applying
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
This is my go to mascara whether i use it alone or with another mascara it works beautiful. This brush makes it easy for it to apply and i can get into the cornor of my eyes without poking myself in the eye.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
A classic but a goodie! This will always be one of the greatest mascaras in the world. Easy to afford and easy to use. Stays on all day and so many different options to choose from. Such a great product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA
I used this mascara in middle school I liked it but it wasn't the best there are better mascaras in drug stores . I would not really recommend it . There is more room for improvement
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV
not the best mascara i have ever used. it doesn't really make your lashes look any longer or thicker and can clump up easily so adding more than one layer is not recommended
Toni R.
Toni R.
El Paso, TX
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I do use 3 different mascaras, but this is the last one I apply, it makes my eyelashes appear super long and thick! Obsessed with it
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
How well does this mascara work? I have tried 3 different great lash mascaras but never came across this one.