BY MAYBELLINE

GILDED IN GOLD Makeup Kit includes step-by-step instructions and face charts for flawless application. 4 Shadows 1.5g each: Beige, Deep Gold, Light Gold and Matte Brown 1 Bronzer 6.5g 1 Warm Peach Blush 4.0g 1 Red Lip Gloss 2.5g1 Liner in Espresso 1.6g.

Baeli R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this pallette. I'm not the greatest at putting on makeup so the step by step instructions and pretty colors it gives you makes it so easy for someone like me to put on makeup correctly and confidently!
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
My friend has this pallet i would like to have my own because its just beauty the pallet has everything no need for other ūüėć the colors of the eyeshadow is beautiful and the red lipstick ūüíĄ is amazing
Mariela H.
The Maybelline Gilded in Gold set has great eyeshadow colors but with some fallout. The red lipstick also shows up lighter than it looks but I honestly enjoy using it and would recommend trying it!!
Kylie C.
I got this off of Amazon because I couldn't find it at any of my local drugstores. I got it for $8.50, but the price keeps going up and up. If I were you, I would get it as soon as you can off of Amazon.

I really do like the packaging, even though it shows all of my finger prints.

The eyeshadows are very pigmented, as well as the highlighter.

The only bad thing (in my opinion) about this set is the eyeliner. It's a pencil and very chubby, hard to control, and it smudges a lot.

Other than that, I definitely would recommend this product especially for traveling.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
Time to be honest: this was disappointing. I had high hopes for it, but I think it's more aimed to be a Christmas gift for the elusive niece you never talk to. It's a whole kit complete with a blush, 4 square eye shadow palette, blush, lip gloss, and eye liner. First off, the products all seemed weirdly cheap and low quality for Maybelline. The colors were not pigmented in the shadows and the highlighter was just...disappointing. The lip gloss and liner don't even look branded so I'm not sure if they're some weird generics thrown in there but there wasn't much color or uniqueness to talk about there. I wouldn't waste my money on this.
Kitana M.
I think this is a really beghiner friendly kiy and makes a great gift . I actually really like all of their eye shadows and their a lot more travel friendly than my sephora makeup academy kit and my sephora luggage thing, I have way to many bulky paletted and kits , that being said maybe line little eye shadow kits really saved my life a lot for my competitions etc since I was doing my makeup along with about 5-10 other girls who all need their makeup done in the next 20 minutes . I've always bought them in that handheld quad that comes with the sponge applicator and believe me even without a brush it'll look great
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this palette! I've never liked palettes that include multiple different things but this one I love! They're all useful! The only thing I don't like is that the eyeshadows are all shimmer colors. Definitely recommend this palette!
Genya C.
Someone sent this to me from my #Amazon wish list, and I was so thrilled to receive it.
it's literally every piece of makeup you need in a 5"x6" compact. Full sizes of the Gilded in Gold eye shadow palette, a nude peach blush, sexy red lip gloss and smoky kohl brown eye pencil. the compact is nice and sturdy, and fits into any makeup bag.

great stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift!!
Lexx H.
Concord, CA
I really like this set. Was not disappointed at all. I'm a very pale person and the colors actually worked well with my skin tone. The palettes are smooth and easy to blend. It also stayed on very well and it's just an awesome set. Probably one of the best make up purchases I made.
Sara M.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Essa paleta é incrível ! Tem tons naturais e quando aplicado na pele, fixa por bastante tempo! Dependendo da combinação, vc usa a durante o dia e durante a noite sem ficar borrado com o tempo! O preço é ótimo pela qualidade do produto e é compacto para levar em qualquer lugar
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I am thinking about buying this,is it for all skin colors?
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
How exactly do you get to try items like this or others?
Karina R.
Brossard , Québec
where I can get this product?
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
Does this contour kit work for really pale skin as well? I often find that the contour is either orange on my skin or an ashy dark brown, so far I haven't found one I like!
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
I am mulling over purchasing this palette how would you rate this product?

Target