MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
New York Full ‘N Soft Mascara

Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara

Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara is a mascara for full, thick lashes. The advanced thickening formula with vitamin E helps soften and nourish while creating full, healthy looking lashes. The Quick Dissolve System allows for easy mascara removal and helps prevent loss of lashes.

I currently use this mascara because it is soft and my eyes are very sensitive. I am looking for a soft natural mascara, that won’t bother my eyes. Ideas ?
This mascara was the BEST at washing off a few years ago when I tried to switch to another maybelline mascara. Does it currently wash off really well?
How is the color payoff and the look of full lashes? I need a mascara i can wear on those minimal makeup days thats doesnt make me look like I have crazy eyelashes when im just going for a minimal makeup look
Start your review of Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara!
Product Highlights
If you want natural looking lashes, this is the right mascara for you! It separates and defines my lashes. It gives me a little volume and a little length. It doesn't give a dramatic effect. It doesn't clump nor smudge on me. It also holds my curl. I love it. in reviews
I love how soft this makes my lashes feel and look. It volumizes without getting clumpy. I love the waterproof too.in reviews
I have been using this mascara religiously for years. It does not clump or flake, and it gives me full, long lashes. in reviews
It goes on easy, never clumps and leaves lashes very soft (not stiff or brittle).in reviews
This is great for an every day mascara.in reviews
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mascara is amazing!! It’s not clumpy, and it lengthens my eyelashes so much. I usually just put mascara on my tips but I use this mascara on all my lashes in order to thicken them. Love this mascara.
Brianna S.
Tacoma, WA
Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara uploaded by Brianna S.
I honestly use this for a no-make-up look 90% of the time and I love it. This was my first ever mascara purchase years ago, and it’s still a must have in my beauty bag! Being a natural blonde means that most mascaras just don’t work right for me, at least not for “no-make-up” days. This is dark enough to POP my eyelashes, yet soft enough in application to appear natural! Sometimes I use it as a base layer for finer mascaras. I wouldn’t recommend it for long-term wear though, as it tends to flake or loose volume when used by itself.
Jamila T.
Desert hot springs
Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara uploaded by Jamila T.
Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara uploaded by Jamila T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ugh, I literally die for the brush alone! This mascara is my favorite formula. It’s so natural. If you wanna build it, build it. If you wanna keep it soft, keep it soft. No clumps. I also really like it in brown. Really helps in the classic Marylin Monroe look . You know , is she or isn’t she wearing make up?
Aaliyah T.
This mascara definitely made my lashes look much longer and fuller. I didn’t even have to use that many coats of it to get the effect. It lasted the whole day without me having to continuously keep applying it over and over again. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Maggie D.
Springboro, OH
Maybelline New York Full ‘N Soft® Mascara uploaded by Maggie D.
BEST. MASCARA. HANDS. DOWN! OMG . Seriously y’all. This is IT. Don’t be wasting your hard earned cash on that expensive stuff. This is so smooth and soft and doesn’t clump. By far the best especially with fair girls that have fine lashes. I could go on and on . Look at this photo I mean HELLO ! if y’all want a video lemme know and I can put it on for you.
Miep K.
Carrollton
Very nice product just wish that it was more long lasting although it did wash off easily (both products) I could tell that throughout the day it was fading or dripping off more easily maybe it’s formulas allow it to come off but wish it would stay, it was comfortable but beware if you’re out in the summer heat.
Yessy G.
My lashes are very long and I will say this mascara is probably one of my favorites from Maybelline. There is no smudging, no wear down on my lashes and hold them very well. I would recommend this. :)
Yuli G.
Portland
It’s really good make my eyelashes look gorgeous compare to others easy to remove I repeat using it
Emily S.
Muncie
This mascara is absolutely terrific! I wore it for 12 hours and it didn’t budge. No fall out and no smudging! Definitely recommend this. I have used this for a few weeks now and I would repurchase it. Definitely recommend!
Crystal C.
Montgomery, AL
I love this product I love the full look and it's not too heavy on the eyelashes and I haven't had any problem with any mascara balls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...