MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaybelline
New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless 105 Natural Ivory- powder

Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless 105 Natural Ivory- powder

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder provides a lightweight feel for flawless looking skin. Enriched with Perlite and blurring powders, this formula minimizes the appearance of pores for a clean matte finish. A powder that works with your skin, not against it.

[product:maybelline-fit-me-powder-natural-ivory] ?
Start your review of Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless 105 Natural Ivory- powder!
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless 105 Natural Ivory- powder uploaded by Yohanna W.
Purchased at: CVS
This is amazing!! It helps out so much on my skin for full coverage! I also love that it blends easy. However the only thing I do not like it does not last very long. It is great however for like half a day but then you need to reapply. Other than that it’s an amazing product!
Rehana K.
Woodbury, NJ
A great powder. I have been using this for a very long time and it has been a grrat buy at a great cost!
Muhammad U.
Karachi
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte & Poreless 105 Natural Ivory- powder uploaded by Muhammad U.
To achieve flawless skin without any pores you guys must use this maybelline matte+poreless powder trust me using this for once wont let you regret!
Yiliamne O.
9230 Mcafee Dr
Me encanta esta base pra mi es genial usarla en la noche en especial si voy a un sitio nocturno donde allan muchas luses de colores , mi rostro se mira muy natural y cubre todas las imperfecciones de mi es bien fasil de aplicar ami me encanta🥰👌
mejrema Z.
Nicholasville, KY
I've seen lots of people rave about this product. I'm a pretty fair person with dry skin and this powder has my perfect shade also doesn't look too cakey .It works wonders.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
I have the translucent shade. I use it for setting my concealer and bb/cc cream when I wear it. I have combination skin type. Works great. I use sparingly on dryer spots and set with face mist. I would recommend it to a friend. If i needed a setting powder in a pinch I'd probably pick it up.
member-6a450
This is one of the few products that I continue to use. It really makes my face matte and helps make my makeup look like my actual skin.
Adriaan M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I really liked this one because it’s for oily skin and it helped my face to stay Matt. I didn’t put five stars because it made me break out sometimes.
Laura L.
miami florida
great price for such a good formula. it is tricky to find your shade especially when you put in on foundation or concealer it does oxidize quickly.love it tho
Sammie B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I first found this product on NikkieTutorials's Youtube channel and wow is it great! It stays on all day, even for those with more oily skin. It also has a colour which is not too orangey for the skin. It's a great price as well, you can even pick it up at a drug store! I use mostly high end makeup products, but this is always in my makeup bag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
yanely Z.