This moisturizing foundation is formulated to achieve a flawlessly smooth, hydrated, and more even skin tone. Fit Me Dewy + Smooth foundation also features SPF 18 sunscreen to help protect the skin from sun damage. The end result is beautifully hydrated and smooth skin with a foundation makeup shade that fits you. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Packaging May Vary

Maybelline's Fit Me Dewy and Smooth Foundation helps protect the skin from sun damage with SPF 18 sunscreen; An ideal foundation for normal to dry skin, this hydrating formula melts onto the skin to achieve a naturally luminous and radiant finish; Apply this moisturizing foundation makeup to achieve a flawlessly smooth, hydrated, and more even skin tone; Non-comedogenic, fragrance free, and available in a range of skin-fitting shades, Maybelline's Dewy & Smooth foundation stays fresh on skin all through the day; Make the most of this hydrating foundation by also using Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer and blender sponge

Is this good for a person with dry skin?
Is this a good drugstore foundation for dry skin?
Does this product leave my skin feeling dry after the first few hours of wear?
Start your review of Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Liquid Foundation Makeup With Spf 18, Classic Ivory, 2 Fluid Ounce!
Gans rd, PA
This is one foundation I keep on buying!! Affordable, gives me the dewy effect, it does crease but it’s not awful when creasing like it doesn’t show to badly! Pair this with the dewy spray from Anastasia and then a light translucent powder!! I’m all about it!! The coverage is about a medium for me, I’m a white slightly ginger person. When wearing this product my freckles show through a bit!
I love this foundation. When I was in HS, I was never really a make up girl until I hit college, and that too, only because all of my friends forced me into loving make up. The first few times I absolutely hated it but as time went by I started to love the feeling of dolling up. Maybelline Fit Me foundation was my first ever foundation I tried on and I can’t believe it has been with me through the rough and the good times! ♥️
Oily / Dullness
Harlingen, TX
Fit Me by Maybelline is my favorite foundation and it’s not a full coverage foundation but buildable full coverage foundation! It is very velvety and with the right tools not streaky at all. Does really well with many loose powders, blushes, and highlighters! Very easy to find and very affordable for a photofinish application!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
san antonio, texas
This is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. So affordable and easy to apply. Makes my skin look flawless and lasts all day. The color selection was good for me and I found my match very quick. I would always go to this foundation for an affordable buy and Natural finishing look.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Rogers, AR
My favorite fall foundation!!! It’s the perfect shade from losing my tan from the summer. It makes my skin look flawless and smooth. It doesn’t get greasy and cakes after wearing it either. It stays in place and has great buildable coverage
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Herkimer, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Yes this product works amazing and it looks seamless on your face. I also love the way the foundation mattes, and last you all day, another pro is that you do not need more than three pumps to apply a full face!!!
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Scarring
houston
Really good everyday foundation . It has food coverage but if you looking for a more high Coverage foundation this one may not be for you. It’s easy to apply with a brush. Great for a everyday look .
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Liquid Foundation Makeup With Spf 18, Classic Ivory, 2 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Darleny L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best my number one foundation I love the dewy on my skin because my skin is very dry .very affordable and can reccomend to everyone they also have the matte and can buy it at any drug store.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Brooksville, FL
I love this foundation. The price and the quality it’s amazing. I would prefer for it to have a pump but you can’t beat the price. It’s easy to find your match and it’s non comedogenic.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Luna Pier , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
For a cheaper foundation this works like a charm. The only problem I have with it is it appears a little cakey on the skin but it covers well and doesn’t make me feel greasy and gross.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...