Maybelline New York Eyestudio Eyeshadow ~ Fall Temptation 140 ~ Limited Edition uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: Maybelline New York Eyestudio Eyeshadow ~ Fall Temptation 140 ~ Limited Edition
It's always fun to experiment with color on the eyes, with shadows that actually compliment each other and look nice together. I appreciate a shadow that doesn't cake in to the crease of my eye, and that I don't have to reapply. I would definitely recommend this shadow.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I just adore these color combinations. I also find them easy to use. I would buy these again and again. I buy this at the pharmacy. They are a great price and the packaging is awesome.
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This limited edition is great to use for a basic every day look because it's simple. It has all the colors you need to achieve a put together look for fall but not over the top
Charca M.
Charca M.
This is one of their palettes that are really pigmented and easy to apply. This is very affordable and can be used daily. It stays on for hours too. I love it.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love the combination of the colors. I can't always find but it is limited edition. The packing is great easy to open and read. It lasts all day.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I love all of the colors included in this collection, perfect for mixing and matching the same style but with different colors and intensity
Bailey Z.
Bailey Z.
Love this brands eye shadows they go on so nicely and look great on. Also they aren't high priced. Who couldn't go wrong with that?
Paola A.
Paola A.
Me encanta esta paleta, tiene muy buena pigmentación y duranbastante los colores son neutros y funcionan para cualquier ocasión
Leidy R.
Leidy R.
Great pigmentation. Really good for people that are starting out like me lol. Love the colors is definitely my style.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Las Vegas, NV
The eyeshadow eyes studio applies nicely to the eyes
and each shade blends well together without any fall
out.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
How pigmented is this shadow?