Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#257 in Eyeliner
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

8 days left

Eye Studio Brow Precise from Maybelline New York. Our first brow pencil to create perfect, naturally-shaped brows. Only our ultra-precise pencil plus triangle grooming brush makes it this easy. Fill gaps, keep unruly brows in place all day.
Photos (28)
Marielena O.
Marielena O.

I've sucked at applying eyeliner since the first time I tried it in the 9th grade. Five years later, I decided to try the Stila Stay All Day eyeliner, and I instantly loved it for its ease in application. I decided to give this a shot after repurchasing the Stila liner twice. I knew that it wouldn't be nearly as good, but I figured it was worth a shot (this is $6, and Stila's is $20). Well, I fell in love with this liner almost quicker than I did with the Stila one. Maybelline's isn't waterproof, but it still does an excellent job at staying put on my Asian eyelids. Today, I was out in the rain for two hours, and it still looks exactly like how it was when I first applied it seven hours ago! As long as you don't rub it, it'll stay put. I also think the Maybelline one has more pigmentation. The tip isn't as narrow as Stila's, but it's still just as easy to create a classic winged look. I'm glad I found a cheaper drugstore alternative!
Laura J.
Laura J.

I bought this off a whim (I'm bad about impulse buying), but I was looking for something that wasn't a gel or in a tube like a mascara. You apply the pencil and then "blend" it with the brush on the end. I really like how this looks on my face. It blends very easily, so don't worry if you accidentally draw a long dark line. It might take a while to blend a major mistake like that, but it's possible. I have medium brown hair with highlights and it seems to match my brow hair and my head hair pretty well. I will say that this is NOT a product for a hard, edgy brow but rather something for a more fuller natural brow.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA

I didnt not like this pencil at all.. it was not the cheapest so i did expect it to work a bit better than other's. The color clumped up on the hair and made it look like i had to much in some places and just not enough in other places. I was constantly sharpening the pencile so i ran out quickly. I did like the brush that came with the product but that was the only good thing. I normally love maybeline but was disappointed in this product. I will not buy product again but definitely didnt loss my trust in maybeline products..
Kayla A.

I had so many questions about those pencil because I'm a beginner with filling in brows. I have dark blonde hair so people were telling Me to get soft brown but it came out WAYYY too dark on my pale skin. So I ended up figuring out that the blonde will end up looking darker anyway because of my pale skin. And it looks a lot darker but not too dark,just perfect. It makes my brows look natural and frames my face well. So glad I got this pencil. Good for beginners as well. Go hit up the tutorials on YouTube.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.

Not bad pencil. ...

i have very oily skin, and when i purchased this i was just starting to get into filling in my brows. i think it's an ok product however did not seem to last very long in my brows. felt like it never truly set and was movable though the day and would wear off about halfway through.
personally it's not a bad product, I just think that with oily skin it's not the best choice. i would say i did love it back in the day so great "starter" pencil.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE

Maybelline EyeStudio Master Shape Brow Pencil is what I've been looking for. I started getting grey hairs in my eyebrows when I was in my mid-twenties. I've been on a decades long search for a product that looked natural. With this brow pencil I've found it! This product is easy to apply and matches my dark brown hair. It is an important part of the face's beauty to have attractive brows to frame the face. This product fits the bill. Try it, you won't be sorry.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

If you're not keen on the steep prices of Sephora's brow products I'd go to this stuff. Used it all through my college years before I made real money and could shop Sephora. Soft brown built up enough for me to be comfortable using it despite my black hair and helped me prevent myself from drawing in some dark drag queen eyebrows. Lasted well throughout the day. I would put a bit of powder over this stuff to make it even longer lasting.
Amy M.
Amy M.
San Juan, TX

This is my go to brow product. I think it is underrated. I never hear anyone mention this, but I keep going back to it. I think I've repurchased 4 times now. I'm a beauty lover and I still like to try new brow products but this one can't be beat at the drugstore. I love that it fills in my brows without looking fake. The spoolie helps distribute the product well and brush hairs in place. I love this product!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Syracuse, NY

This is the worst brow pencil I've ever gotten and I'm super disappointed in it. The color is WAY too dark (I got blonde), the pencil is too soft and gives you a way too intense brow, and for sparse areas, it gets patchy when applied directly to the skin. That, and the spooly brush is super hard and inflexible. I got this four days ago and I'm going back to the store today to get a different brow pencil.
Rosalyn N.
Rosalyn N.
Covina , CA

I bought this product a while ago and I must of not liked it. I ran out of my higher end eyebrow pencil and rediscover this product. OMG! I don't know why I stopped using it but I love it. I find it easier to do my brows and the texture has a waxy consistency which make my brows stay put. I think my makeup technique has improved from when I first bought this. I love it and I plan to buy another one!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX

I'm a beginner with eyebrows is this a good one for me? Also does it smudge easily?
Kayla A.

I just bought this pencil and I'm not too into eyebrows as in I just started wanting to fill them in. Anyway I have dark blonde hair and I decided to get soft brown in this brow pencil. It looks kind of harsh on my eyebrows but I personally don't know how to fill them in correctly I think. I really need help on knowing if i chose the wrong color or if I'm filling them in wrong. Am I only supposed to slightly touch the hairs with it or?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Is this a good drug store eyebrow pencil? I haven't found one that I like any recommendations???
Eileen I.
Eileen I.
Orlando , FL

How do these compare to the higher end brow pencils like the Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz? would this be considered a good dupe?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.

Are these cool toned? Being blonde it always seems like eyebrow pencils come out orange. 😭