Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Eye Shadow - Downtown Brown (Pack of 2)

BY MAYBELLINE

Quality Makeup for a more beautiful you by MaybellinePackage Quantity : 1 see more...

Surjit K.
bakersfield
I use this product. I like it because it's affordable .I like to use it in my routine. The quality of this product is not too bad.
Emma S.
New Castle
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this product. It was the first time I had used a loose powder eyeshadow and it was very pigmented and didn't cause as much fallout as I would have imagined.
Jessica B.
Pocomoke City
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like this product. I use this product to darken up my look when I do a neutral eye. I also use this product when I want some depth to an eye look and a little shin. I would suggest using a primer with it. It will make it standout even more
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price, this product really delivers long wear and ease of use. I have applied it with my finger and with a synthetic brush. I have hazel eyes and the pink color brings out the green. It can be used alone or under other shadows as a great base.