Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow, Lawless Lavender 10, 0.09 Ounce

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Buy on Walmart
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. This is a very pretty eyeshadow and it is appealing to the eyes. It does tend to have a lot of fallout so make sure to tap off excess product before applying. I wish the two colors were a little different because they look very similar on the lids
Porsche D.
Porsche D.
Portland, OR
TOTALLY COOL MAN. I DIDNT ACTUALLY BUY THIS BUY I WANT TO YA KNOW. LIKE IT LOOKS SUPER COOL AN I THINK THEY COULD IMPROVE IT BUY PUTTING SUM MORE YTP IN THERE BUT YA KNOW, WHAT CAN I SAY. ITS COOL RIGHT YA KNOW. PRETTY GREAT IF I SAY SO MYSELF. TOTALLY
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Amazing eyeshadow! Great for a pop of color, I use it almost every day. It applies beautifully and it is super easy, even for me! It has been my favorite from when I first laid eyes on it, I will always use this for any pearl lavender colors i need.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Review for: Eyeshadow Duo Lawless Lavender 10 1 Set 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
This color is so beautiful!! It goes so well when you wear something colorful or dark because it adds a pop of color and almost magic to your eyes!! I did buy this online because I couldn't find it at my local target though!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Eyeshadow Duo Lawless Lavender 10 1 Set 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
Really great that it has 2 sides . It's basically 2 eyes shadow for one low price ! I would really suggest you to buy this item if you're a beginner with makeup . Maybelline is such a good- affordable brand .
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
Overall this was a really nice lipstick. It was a soft mauve that glided on nicely. The only problem i had with it was that it tended to settle into lines on the lips, making the color uneven.
Cora J.
Cora J.
The color looks pretty in the case, then you apply it and realize you look like a cheap..... it was florescent! Maybe the 80's are back and I missed it!
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When using this product I never have to worry about retouch up throughout the day but I always end up looking very pretty throughout the whole day
Symone M.
Symone M.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very good shadows for drugstore. The darker color is more creamy and pigmented than the shimmer side
Carole P.
Carole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good color. Last long. Great value! I have the blue and bronze colors and they really blend well together.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?